Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1364643 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lightedpath(f): 4:42am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:

Thank you
grin
You no read say I fell preggers nii. My family large o. Boots have been hung finally.
congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 4:46am On Dec 08, 2020
lightedpath:
congratulations!

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:
Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.
THANK YOU

Big congratulations SunshineD1

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:

E no jes balance bro. When I see these two months timeline... Mehn, I jes get depressed but like Timaya said "I can't kee maself"
They sure do lucky dips where they pick any application and work on it, abi how do we explain these things. I hear say 2018 wey no get issue still dey wait with all parameters passed.
I go soon come testify to the goodness of God on this app.

At the end of the day God is good

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PRFirstlady: 6:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Hi,
I don’t think it’s required since the biometrics submitted earlier is still within the 10years range.

Travelpes:
Goodmorning all. Please if an applicant did biometrics in 2016 and 2017 and got visitor's visas on both occasions, will he/she be required to do another one when applying for PR this year?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2020
PRFirstlady:

Big congratulations SunshineD1

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2020
PRFirstlady:

At the end of the day God is good

All the time
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Flakeyy: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:
Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.

I came across this thread on Nairaland some months after AOR, in fact we were already PPR expectant and reading PPR/landing gists, gave me great joy.

To appreciate how long and frustrating this journey was, I'll say this:

I unexpectedly fell preggers like that my friend Linda grin. This was few months after AOR

We were excited about the intending Canny baby.

Let's sha say that AVO and Covid dashed that dream. That baby that was formed few months after AOR will clock one in a few months time.

E shock una abi... So you guys will appreciate how myself and many others waited for this PPR like no man's business.

Congratulations dear... May the land favour you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Thegirl2019: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulations.... congratulations...
In a similar situation...praise God
I shall testify soon
SunshineD1:
Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.

I came across this thread on Nairaland some months after AOR, in fact we were already PPR expectant and reading PPR/landing gists, gave me great joy.

To appreciate how long and frustrating this journey was, I'll say this:

I unexpectedly fell preggers like that my friend Linda grin. This was few months after AOR

We were excited about the intending Canny baby.

Let's sha say that AVO and Covid dashed that dream. That baby that was formed few months after AOR will clock one in a few months time.

E shock una abi... So you guys will appreciate how myself and many others waited for this PPR like no man's business.

It has definitely ended in Praise and Thanksgiving.

PPR will fall on every single one waiting by the grace of God. Amen

To all those that mentioned me and prayed for this, THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nickxander11(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2020
GeologistMajor:

Expect it to add by next year (CAD13000+)

Nawa o, it's best to start the process now o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Francieuche:

What if I have only statement of result now for MSC can I upload that in place of MSC certificate Pls answer Yes, only if that was what you also sent WES for your evaluation..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daraojo: 7:38am On Dec 08, 2020
no, they are going to use your previous biometrics. I have a similar case, my biometric(Nov 2016) was recently added after MEP
Travelpes:
Goodmorning all. Please if an applicant did biometrics in 2016 and 2017 and got visitor's visas on both occasions, will he/she be required to do another one when applying for PR this year?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwapomile1: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2020
MayDay.
Please I wanted to get my work reference letter(the job ended months back) but a friend said it must be less than 6 months at time of submission(I haven't gotten ITA and still need to improve my points)
I thought the 6 months clause is for current job?

Seniors, kindly help me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:
Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.

Congratulations!!!!! Many more good news to come!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Oluwapomile1:
MayDay.
Please I wanted to get my work reference letter(the job ended months back) but a friend said it must be less than 6 months at time of submission(I haven't gotten ITA and still need to improve my points)
I thought the 6 months clause is for current job?

Seniors, kindly help me please

You're correct, if you're no longer there you can get it now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ejay(f): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:
Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.

PPR will fall on every single one waiting by the grace of God. Amen

Congratulations, praise God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwapomile1: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Liispa:

You're correct, if you're no longer there you can get it now
Thank you so much for prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ayabemm16: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=SunshineD1 post=96835865]Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.

Congratulations @SunshineD1!!! It has ended in praise! I too shall testify in this part.

To the others waiting.... @MJKJ, @flakkey just to mention a few, hang in there, u will soon see the light.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chenkes: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
I said it!!!. Congratulations!!!

SunshineD1:
Praise the Lord!!!
PPR... Finally.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kiari: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Wow...Congratulations @SunshineD1
It has ended in praise.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2020
kiari:
Wow...Congratulations @SunshineD1
It has ended in praise.
cheesy grin

Yes o. Thank you
Yours is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Chenkes:
I said it!!!. Congratulations!!!

Yes grin
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=ayabemm16 post=96846657][/quote]

Thank you. Ire Akari (PPR will go round before the year runs out)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Ejay:

Congratulations, praise God.

Hallelujah.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Liispa:

Congratulations!!!!! Many more good news to come!

Amen.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Thegirl2019:
Congratulations.... congratulations...
In a similar situation...praise God
I shall testify soon

Thanks.
You shall testify soon and very soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2020
Flakeyy:

Congratulations dear... May the land favour you

Amen.
We will celebrate you too... Soon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by myckee05: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2020
ankaravillageng:
If there is anyone here that took CIIN certificate level examination Oct diet and is trying to process transcript and certificate, if you'd be interested in achieving this as part of a group with a few others please reach out to me as we have contacted the director of the institution and she has asked that we send some information to her - name, examination number, membership no etc so she can help us work on and fast track the process. She has although stated that the certificate can only be made available by the graduation ceremony which would hold 6th January 2021 but we can still get transcript now.
We intend to send the list to her 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Bro I'm seriously trying to get in touch with you, I wrote the Oct diet, and I have been thinking how I could get the transcript, good u just posted it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Bukkksss15:
Hi Everyone,
Will November to October be Counted as one year work experience ? Or it should be November to November ?
I’m asking cause of nysc.

Its tricky. Some PPA wouldn't count your work as 1year even though your cert. says 1year
Eg my PPA insisted that i worked only 10months (kpe they wouldn't count time spent in camp and redeployment ) and wouldn't state any thing different... Be in alignment with your PPA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by myckee05: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
ankaravillageng:
If there is anyone here that took CIIN certificate level examination Oct diet and is trying to process transcript and certificate, if you'd be interested in achieving this as part of a group with a few others please reach out to me as we have contacted the director of the institution and she has asked that we send some information to her - name, examination number, membership no etc so she can help us work on and fast track the process. She has although stated that the certificate can only be made available by the graduation ceremony which would hold 6th January 2021 but we can still get transcript now.
We intend to send the list to her 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Please @ankaravillageng just sent you a pm, please do reach me, its urgent.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Farajobi(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2020
temibanks:
Quick Question: about Job Reference Letter

I held two roles in my company; as an Accountant (Past role) and as a Finance Manager (Current Role) - Both combination= 3+ yrs

Option A: while filling my EE profile should I separate both roles (signifying the start and end date for both roles) This is the best option -
Separate both roles because they most likely don't have the same NOC.
Role A - month, year - month, year
Role B - month, year - date..
Also when your company is providing your reference letter they will do the exact same thing : One reference , two roles & JD...
Then when uploading documents post ITA, attach the same reference in both placeholders, and highlight which JD is applicable to which

or
Option B: should I just use the current role, and let my Reference Letter reflect the difference in roles.

Knowing that this is just one work experience declaration, and there will only be one placeholder per work experience declaration.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Flakeyy: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2020
SunshineD1:

Amen.
We will celebrate you too... Soon

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.