Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1368088 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol. Thanks mate for your candid response. Providing the proof is never a problem at all. The man is within reach just that I would have preferred not to request any document from him so as to not to make him feel am indebted to him, you know the way some folks reason at times. I only felt that they do request that for siblings as they don't add any points for extended family.

Anyways, thanks for your matured response.

Wish you the best.

Cheerfulmum:
It does not seem they are asking, it is what it is. Hope you did not misrepresent, you have to provide proofs and if you cannot e don red for you. OYO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by deepwater(f): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2020
DFreeze:
The problem about some people is that they read to respond and not to understand. If you didn't understand my inquiry, you could have simply asked for clarification if you indeed wanted to help. Your assumptions are totally false. You think everyone is a liar, huh?

Stop always thinking people have something fraudulent in mind.

I have an uncle who's a citizen of Canada and during the filling of the EOI form, I literally filled it up not that I wish to have any points from it. I didn't expect that I'll be requested to upload any proof of relationship with the man as I don't want to even request any document from the man as I don't want him to feel am indebted to him and thus, will prefer not requesting it from him. I thought it was only for the siblings that they do make such requests for since points are usually added to it. I hope you now understand.

I'd rather recommend you don't make fun of people when you don't understand 'em just for your own good.

Did u notice you rather like putting your blame on people rather than taking responsibility

So I should start assuming and thinking that you initial question was incomplete and then seek for clarification before I answer you.

Son, own up to your worries and call your uncle to give all the support if you dont want us to create one for you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oloruntobiflink: 1:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Hello, please, I would like to ask if a police certificate that you get from Nigeria just before you left Nigeria can be submitted. Like, if you leave Nigeria in July 2019 and your police certificate has a June 2019 date and you have never been back to Nigeria since then, is the police certificate tenable?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Oloruntobiflink:
Hello, please, I would like to ask if a police certificate that you get from Nigeria just before you left Nigeria can be submitted. Like, if you leave Nigeria in July 2019 and your police certificate has a June 2019 date and you have never been back to Nigeria since then, is the police certificate tenable?
you have to get a new one to cover your stay till July
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DFreeze: 2:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Your manner of response shows your type of personality, the one who assumes the worst. In order words, the paranoid set of people.
Your first response was like a passage which a simple one line statement asking for clarifications could have prevented or better even keeping mum. Well, someone actually answered my inquiry politely with a simple statement of not more than 12 words.

In other words, you need to learn how to connect to people and understand what the term "politeness" means. Apparently, you lack both.

deepwater:

Did u notice you rather like putting your blame on people rather than taking responsibility

So I should start assuming and thinking that you initial question was incomplete and then seek for clarification before I answer you.

Son, own up to your worries and call your uncle to give all the support if you dont want us to create one for you.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Good morning guys, please what happens next when ontario said I should apply for provincial nomination.
Please I need guidance. He who ask questions don't miss road. God bless you all.

Someone please help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nellz19(f): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=myckee05 post=96848837][/quote] please I wrote the last diet and I am interested in evaluating as soon as possible please add me to the group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NaijaGoingMaple: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Oloruntobiflink:

For all the countries you have visited/ lived in for more than 6 months at a time, the PCC date must be after you have left the country. So, PCC obtained before leaving the country is invalid and this is one of the reasons applications are rejected.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Thegirl2019:
thank you
Please when you added your baby did you include POF ? Which includes the baby... [author=SunshineD1 post=96976225]

Go ahead please

Your POF must cover your family size

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SunshineD1: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Papafri:
It's PPR fam, I'll be back with the full gist

To God be the glory!!!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by temibanks(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Lamy13:

Please how did you go about the process of evaluating your ACCA

Through WES. Email ACCA to send your transcript to WES, while you send your certificate to wes via fax.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Good morning guys, please what happens next when ontario said I should apply for provincial nomination.
Please I need guidance. He who ask questions don't miss road. God bless you all
I had a good laugh when I read this grin don’t worry you won’t miss road. I think there’s a PNP thread here on NL also go to Canadavisa you’ll get answers there and ask around for WhatsApp groups
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Debbieeeeeee:

I had a good laugh when I read this grin don’t worry you won’t miss road. I think there’s a PNP thread here on NL also go to Canadavisa you’ll get answers there and ask around for WhatsApp groups
The thread had been closed since last month
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Francieuche:
My fellow Neighbors please join in prayers for God to deliver me from the hands of unilag transcript delay.... Since June 30th ..now verification awaiting 2 weeks now....
May the God of Hannah gaze his eyes upon me with Mercy...
Ielts ready done and dusted
Crs 490 sibling point
CR's 475 without claiming sibling points
Abeg join me in prayers
I must clinch my ITA this soon

Amen for you bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Damn! It is well
Cheerfulmum:
You're not alone, me too. I don forget the money for them.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by parbz: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Noted. Thank you
MissMa01:

I sent them a reminder on Twitter and via mail after 21 working days and they paid two days after.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lightedpath(f): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
DFreeze:
Lol.

Answer No to the question and save yourself the stress. It is not adding any point to your application, is it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 95seun(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Please I need similar assistance, can you still be of help ?

hayqinsbFX:
Well, I don’t know @adelove
So I guess he/she perceived there was a need to clarify the doubts of people who might think I have a bad intention.

I appreciate that.

Well, I haven’t done any financial transactions with anyone here so it’s okay to have doubts even if I started nairaland with Seun.

It’s not a do or die. I’m totally fine if no one needs my assistance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Please I need guidance. He who ask questions don't miss road. God bless you all.

Someone please help me

Depends on the stream that they invited you for, check their website: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp

If it is the Human Capital stream, see here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

You have 45 calendar days after you receive your NOI through your IRCC online account to submit an application to OINP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Mmamaroon:

Depends on the stream that they invited you for, check their website: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp

If it is the Human Capital stream, see here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

You have 45 calendar days after you receive your NOI through your IRCC online account to submit an application to OINP.

Thank you sir.
It is the Human Capital stream
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by obinnaonyeka: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Mmamaroon:

...... the drill...

#scientificNOCmatching.....

Pls place the approprite number (1 to 7) from NOC website beside each of your JDs 1 to 12.

1. Prepares and documents monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for discussion with management. NOC 2

2. Reviews financial accounting records prior to submission of taxes, prepare income tax returns from the financial accounting records and ensure they are inline with witholding tax calculations and tax fillings. NOC 4

3. Analyzes inventory reports after periodic stock audit and cross-references figures to ensure accuracy of information and identification of potential variances. NOC 3(internal control procedures)

4. Supervision of junior accountants and clerical staff responsible for putting together other financial documents such as inventory control reports, accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash accounts etc. NOC 7

5. Timely review of financial statements and provides advice on tax savings for both the organization as a whole and individuals in the company NOC 5

6. Works with the Procurement team of company customers to review Requests for Purchase Orders, invoices, waybills, delivery and receipt of goods, and other relevant documents to ensure proper record keeping for the organization. NOC 1

7. Analyzes cost quotations and continuous update of cost findings to ensure that savings associated with truck-part vendors, warehouse facilities and other amenities that ensure smooth operations are made and quality services are provided at the best competitive price. NOC 3 AND 5

8. Creates, maintains accounting systems in QuickBooks and prepares financial documents for the organization for various purposes. NOC 1

9. Implements and maintains internal control procedures to ensure checks and balances are easily facilitated. NOC 3

10. Prepares and supervises the payroll function and commission payments. NOC 2

11. Debt chasing to ensure timely collection of debts and facilitate proper management of accounts receivables NOC 2

12. Awareness creation of IFRS in the organization. NOC 1

NOC 1111 from ircc website:

1. Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
2. Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
3. Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
4. Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
5. Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
6. May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
7. May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fordashle: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Jacknn:
Please anybody in the house have an idea on how Auchi polytechnic does WES evaluation via Canada,I have zero knowledge. And I want to to evaluate my ond result so I can get point for 2 or more cert. Anybody with good info should pls help??
Have you gotten assistance already?
You can PM me so I can share my contact with you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Noryago(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2020
FSW Outland
AOR: Sept 11
MED/BIL: Oct 10
I did my biometrics on the October 12, then my biometrics section displayed "We need your finger prints to process your application. Check your messages below for details". However, the date which I performed my biometrics (October 12, 2020) was reflected in my account and also the expiry date shows October 12, 2030. I then received an ADR to submit my "proof of biometrics" on December 09 which I sent through webform to IRCC. Afterwards my biometrics section displayed "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Can anyone ascertain what stage or what is happening to my application? It seems apart from medicals passed, no further progress has been made. IRCC requesting for proof of biometrics, does it signal that I have passed eligibility or security? Please someone help......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Phabbs: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2020
You can checkout this thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/

OlakunmiSMELTD:

Someone please help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2020
God bless my people with a draw today. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Comments in green. All the best!

obinnaonyeka:

1. Prepares and documents monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for discussion with management. NOC 2 ok, maybe NOC 5 too

2. Reviews financial accounting records prior to submission of taxes, prepare income tax returns from the financial accounting records and ensure they are inline with witholding tax calculations and tax fillings. NOC 4 ok

3. Analyzes inventory reports after periodic stock audit and cross-references figures to ensure accuracy of information and identification of potential variances. NOC 3(internal control procedures) ok

4. Supervision of junior accountants and clerical staff responsible for putting together other financial documents such as inventory control reports, accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash accounts etc. NOC 7 ok, but doesn't read well....accounts receivables, accounts payables, cash accounts what?? should it be accounts receivables reports, accounts payables accounts etc??

5. Timely review of financial statements and provides advice on tax savings for both the organization as a whole and individuals in the company NOC5 ok

6. Works with the Procurement team of company customers to review Requests for Purchase Orders, invoices, waybills, delivery and receipt of goods, and other relevant documents to ensure proper record keeping for the organization. NOC 1 nope......sorry, personal opinion is this doesn't not match NOC1 maybe NOC3

7. Analyzes cost quotations and continuous update of cost findings to ensure that savings associated with truck-part vendors, warehouse facilities and other amenities that ensure smooth operations are made and quality services are provided at the best competitive price. NOC 3 AND 5 ok for NOC 3 not NOC 5...personal opinion

8. Creates, maintains accounting systems in accounting software: QuickBooks and prepares financial documents for the organization for various purposes. NOC 1 ok, don't assume the VO will know Quickbooks

9. Implements and maintains internal control procedures to ensure checks and balances are easily facilitated. NOC 3 ok, which checks and balances where? which checks and balances?

10. Prepares and supervises the payroll function and commission payments. NOC 2 don't agree, sorry....also payroll seems to be HR related

11. Debt chasing to ensure timely collection of debts and facilitate proper management of accounts receivables NOC 2 nope, sorry, don't agree........this task is not part of this NOC at all, in my view

12. Awareness creation of IFRS in the organization. NOC 1 not really, maybe NOC 7

NOC 1111 from ircc website:

1. Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
2. Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
3. Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
4. Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
5. Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
6. May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
7. May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Francieuche:
I pray God deliver me from the hands of this unilag verification people....

I can't access my email right now so what can I do for you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

I can't access my email right now so what can I do for you?
Unilag verification issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Francieuche:

Unilag verification issue
oh my

yikes

how long

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.