Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360650 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2020
Ebuncrown:
Dear Lawyers,

CES evaluated my LLB as a PROFESSIONAL DEGREE.

So I started my evaluation January 2020 because IQAS was on a break and I don’t have a masters. I called CES to ask how they evaluate LLB and I wasn’t given any conclusive answer and was asked to make my application. I decided to go with CES since WES and LLB are enemies.

I paid 420CAD to evaluate both LLB and BL degree so I as to get points for 2 or more degrees. My application was submitted January 8th, transcript received February 24th and then COVID happened. I totally forgot about the application and started the process all over with IQAS. Finally scaled through transcript phase but “fortunately” I haven’t been able to pay for IQAS due to the daily limit and dollar limit issue.( which is now a blessing ��)

November 10th, CES sent me a mail saying they can’t assess my BL as it was outside their scope of evaluation and my 210CAD would be refunded within 2 weeks. It is was refunded 3days later.

I got the email with a soft copy of my evaluation and First professional degree in Law was staring right at me. So it was worth the wait. If you are patient enough and IQAS is wasting your time, you can go ahead evaluate your LLB degree with CES.

Hi Ebuncrown

Could you please share a screenshot of your LLB professional degree evaluation by CES?

Pls crop out sensitive information

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ejay(f): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Aig842:
Phew!!!! It's PPR guys, said 2 weeks ago that I've been on the thread on and off since part 2/3.

AOR May 2019
PPR Dec 2020
Family of 3
Accra VO

It has ended in praise.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Collineno: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2020
igwillions:

Check this post.
https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/238#96466432

Thanks boss. I have seen his email there and I have emailed him already. Cheers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oko134: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2020
OTTAWA VO.

Please who has or knows anyone that recently got PPR from Ottawa VO?

I need the link ASAP pls.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by justwise(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
@justwise
Pls try and do something about those persistently and recklessly spamming this thread with add-me-to-this-add-me-to-that posts. Quite irritating.. They can at least learn how to use their PM in achieving same purpose even if, as it's apparent, they don't have this thread's interest at heart!

Please report such post and I will deal with it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Merry Xmas !

Pls is letter of indebtedness really necessary ? This naija bank can be so difficult.

Then after submission, can you still add more money into ur POF account ? Like N20k / 30k , i heard anything above 50k can raise a flag .

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by boye14: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please I have a bordering question which I need clarification about. I have 2 years plus experience and by next year, I will have a complete 36 month experience in my field. At the same time, I will be starting my NYSC hopefully next year march. My plan is to keep my job and also do my NYSC in my current workplace. A colleague now said, if I do the two together, I wont be able to claim the months remaining to complete the three years because I was doing NYSC the same time. He said during the cause of my application, I will be asked to put everything I have been doing for a certain year and if they see the NYSC and also working together, it will be flagged. I need clarification on this please.

Also, I want to ask, must the reference letter come from the HR department or I can also collect it from my direct boss that I worked with?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please has IOM gone on break? trying to book for medicals on their online platform, but no dates are available at all. So it seems that's a lost cause. Their numbers are not going through either, which makes me think they are currently on holiday.

Do I wait till after Xmas to call them, or what better way do I book for medicals with IOM?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onebase79(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
55emem55:
Please has IOM gone on break? trying to book for medicals on their online platform, but no dates are available at all. So it seems that's a lost cause. Their numbers are not going through either, which makes me think they are currently on holiday.

Do I wait till after Xmas to call them, or what better way do I book for medicals with IOM?
why not try Qlife? I was able to book an appointment for 27th January yesterday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adeyinka112(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please guys, is it reasonable or advisable to start this Canadian EE process without proof of funds? For someone that's hoping to get a sponsor while at it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fordashle: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Francieuche:
Yahweh Sabbaoth has delivered me the hands of Unilag and Wes verification. Wes has issued completion date..

I swear, I can totally relate to this struggle, my completion date was also issue earlier this month after almost 5 months of delay from school and Wes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lateralmaths(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
I applied for EOR and my writing changed from 6.5 to 7. Entering the pool with 7 in writing is sufficient to get me ITA in the next draw. The problem is that I don't have the new TRF yet. I was asked to return the old TRF after which a new TRF will be sent to me. The challenge is that I am presently out of town and won't be back till January.

Please I want to know if its ok to fill in 7 in my writing score using the old TRF number and then updating my records when I get the new TRF number.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by freshdad: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Those are questions only Accra can answer. Unfortunately, they don't even respond to emails
OvaSabi1:

Why? What can cause this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lateralmaths:
I applied for EOR and my writing changed from 6.5 to 7. Entering the pool with 7 in writing is sufficient to get me ITA in the next draw. The problem is that I don't have the new TRF yet. I was asked to return the old TRF after which a new TRF will be sent to me. The challenge is that I am presently out of town and won't be back till January.

Please I want to know if its ok to fill in 7 in my writing score using the old TRF number and then updating my records when I get the new TRF number.

The old TRF and new one will have the same number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
@pettyemi4 sent you mail. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelokezie: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hi pls I got my ITA PLS I NEED A SITE TO BOOK FOR MEDICALS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelokezie: 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pls any architect here that has gone through this process what are the requirements
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Vancouver4(f): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aig842:
Phew!!!! It's PPR guys, said 2 weeks ago that I've been on the thread on and off since part 2/3.

AOR May 2019
PPR Dec 2020
Family of 3
Accra VO

It has ended in praise.

Congratulations!!! You ve come a long way.. May the rest of the journey be blessed.

I still dey here sha
May 2019 AOR. I pray that I will be released soon cos I'm so very tired and exhausted.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
I think you should start the process while sorting out POF. First, start with evaluating your degree(s) as that typically takes the longest. You may also start preparing for IELTS as well so you don’t lose valuable time.

Adeyinka112:
Please guys, is it reasonable or advisable to start this Canadian EE process without proof of funds? For someone that's hoping to get a sponsor while at it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oko134: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
oko134:
OTTAWA VO.

Please who has or knows anyone that recently got PPR from Ottawa VO?

I need the link ASAP pls.

Thanks

Any reaction to this will be highly appreciated still.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by boye14: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
I need guidance on this please

boye14:
Please I have a bordering question which I need clarification about. I have 2 years plus experience and by next year, I will have a complete 36 month experience in my field. At the same time, I will be starting my NYSC hopefully next year march. My plan is to keep my job and also do my NYSC in my current workplace. A colleague now said, if I do the two together, I wont be able to claim the months remaining to complete the three years because I was doing NYSC the same time. He said during the cause of my application, I will be asked to put everything I have been doing for a certain year and if they see the NYSC and also working together, it will be flagged. I need clarification on this please.

Also, I want to ask, must the reference letter come from the HR department or I can also collect it from my direct boss that I worked with?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
oko134:

Any reaction to this will be highly appreciated still.
they are not issuing ppr till the travel ban is lifted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onebase79(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lateralmaths:

If it is MOD, the TRF doesn't change. I don't know about BC though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
boye14:
I need guidance on this please

continue with your job. Its not a must to enter nysc afterall you are still in the same company. Since you want to japa you can postpone nysc too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please i'm confused. Can reference letter be issued to someone who doesn't work in that company anymore. I have years of experience but no longer work there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yea
Olisa222:
Please i'm confused. Can reference letter be issued to someone who doesn't work in that company anymore. I have years of experience but no longer work there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nacho4: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Samuelokezie:
Pls any architect here that has gone through this process what are the requirements
Architect here. No special requirements

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.