Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359098 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
uche13:

The story of MERCY!!!

.......we got ITA with the exact points that was the cut off. Since then, 470’s have become the old 450’s that made people super confident.

.........A night before the medical test, I tried organizing my documents and stated searching for my passport till I remembered I applied for visa. I sha took a copy and went to Qlife. They told me they will indicate I did not come with original passport and I asked them to go ahead. I wrote an LOE, explaining everything with proof of the exams and evidence the passport was with the embassy and I felt confident. I believe with good explanations, they will always bow to the voice of reason.

...... I realized I submitted only letter of consent to use hubby’s funds without attaching the two TBill certificates. The meaning of this is I had no POF...........Why wasn’t I rejected since or mercifully sent an ADR?.........but my file was parked and status read RR. Please, do not neglect the place of ordering notes.......I was so overwhelmed and thankful to God. It was so humbling to see God at work, shielding us from that kind of error.

I have not recovered from the shock of receiving PPR. How? ..........He made me the first to receive PPR on this part. I know He will perfect the rest of the plans.............Thank you nairaland. The wealth of resource here is mind blowing. You cannot get it wrong by investing worthy time, reading through the parts especially page 1........I am expecting more positive news from many others this week.

I was just shaking my head while reading your story....INCREDIBLE! From IELTS to ITA to Medical to POF to PPR!!

Congrats again Uche!

May the Almighty who made this story end so wonderfully, beautify your life even further as you move to Canny.

ps: what she said in bold, a word is enough for the wise cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
You write the same test with different bodies. So choose the one you like.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
This Particular Nairaland Thread has become my SECOND BIBLE. grin grin grin

my Daily dose

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations!!!! Same ITA date as mine! They say when God blesses your neighbor be happy for them cos it means God is in your neighborhood! Congrats once again. May the mercy of God continue to speak for you!
uche13:
MY PPR STORY. ( A bit long though)

The story of MERCY!!!

ECA (Mine)- 25th January, 2019
ECA (Spouse)- 20th August, 2018
IELTS (5 January, 2019)-LWRS- 8.5,7,8.0,8.0
IELTS (Spouse)- 27th July, 2019-LWRS- 9,6.5,7.5,7.5
ITA-20th AUGUST, 2019
AOR- 10TH October, 2019
ADR (Schedule A)- 25th October
MEP- 31st October, 2019
BIL- 1st of November, 2019
RPRF- 14TH May, 2020
PPR- 12th September, 2020

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
DanMisla:

You'd be next!

Ca va bien?

ca va o DanMisla ! (in my franco-nigerian accent) grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
smiley smiley grin
MayorOfEdmonton:
Na so! "Love to get to know" cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
So which possible alternative to your LLB certificate are you considering? I gather you are a current NLS student, do you have at least 1 year (preferably 3 years) work experience?
Hamza05:

Hi it seems you’re a lawyer and thanks for the heads up, I’m currently in NLS and I don’t think I can get my LLB certificate anytime soon that’s why I’m looking for every possible alternative. I would love to get to know you if you don’t mind by the way, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by TOdus18(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is great news! Congratulations. smiley
uche13:

The story of MERCY!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hamza05(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Naaomi:
So which possible alternative to your LLB certificate are you considering? I gather you are a current NLS student, do you have at least 1 year (preferably 3 years) work experience?
Thanks for the reply, I guess I’m going to try WES with a detailed LOE since A bachelors of Law is a bachelors of Law and according to CIC, a professional degree. I have a one year paid experience and also have a sister who’s a PR. I stand on 471 with my simulated score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by safex(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Your story is quite inspiring.
A very big congratulations to you and yours.
Wishing you all the best in Canny.
uche13:

The story of MERCY!!!

ITA-20th AUGUST, 2019
AOR- 10TH October, 2019
MEP- 31st October, 2019
RPRF- 14TH May, 2020

I have not recovered from the shock of receiving PPR. How? There have been others with longer AOR dates, many were approved long before mine, but mercy spoke. He made me the first to receive PPR on this part.
I know He will perfect the rest of the plans.

Thank you nairaland. The wealth of resource here is mind blowing. You cannot get it wrong by investing worthy time, reading through the parts especially page 1. I knew absolutely nothing about this, I did not join any WhatsApp group. All I knew, I got from here.
I am expecting more positive news from many others this week.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DanMisla: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
uche13:

The story of MERCY!!!

ITA-20th AUGUST, 2019
AOR- 10TH October, 2019
MEP- 31st October, 2019
RPRF- 14TH May, 2020

Congrats!!!! Best wishes going forward...
Not sure you mentioned it, but which VO processed it? Ottawa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Okay. All the best!
Hamza05:

Thanks for the reply, I guess I’m going to try WES with a detailed LOE since A bachelors of Law is a bachelors of Law and according to CIC, a professional degree. I have a one year paid experience and also have a sister who’s a PR. I stand on 471 with my simulated score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
sesan01:

I totally understand the confusion. I'm also a Software Developer but I had to use the NOC code for Web Developers because my duties matched 75% of the duties listed for Web Developers. It's quite tricky but I'll advise you to select the NOC code that aligns with most of your duties. Don't let the job title get you confused, focus on the duties. Also, I hope you're not planning to just write "Develop and deploy applications" as your duties on your reference letter because that's too short. Those VOs are looking for buzz words, so I'll advise you to be very explicit when describing your job duties and ensure it matches what they have listed for the NOC code you want to select. Lastly, please don't copy and paste the duties they listed on their website oo. That one is straight rejection.

Thank you�. Please how do I get the outlined duties on the NOC page?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Imu84tj: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations!!!! I tap into this grace. Wish you all the best in cannyland

[quote author=uche13 post=93917949]MY PPR STORY. ( A bit long though)

The story of MERCY!!!

ITA-20th AUGUST, 2019
AOR- 10TH October, 2019
MEP- 31st October, 2019
RPRF- 14TH May, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by 55emem55: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations Uche13. Your case was special and God made it so.

600 years for anybody that quotes the whole PPR story. angry

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by miolad20(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations uche13. Amazing story!

uche13:

The story of MERCY!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by miolad20(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
As usual, someone actually did. Lol
55emem55:

600 years for anybody that quotes the whole PPR story. angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hamza05(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Naaomi:
Okay. All the best!
Thank you, but what about the part of getting to know you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Comoteye: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Good evening everyone. Pls I have one pertinent question.
Pls has any one used a notarized reference letter whose file was transfered to Accra and got ppr?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Comoteye:
Good evening everyone. Pls I have one pertinent question.
Pls has any one used a notarized reference letter whose file was transfered to Accra and got ppr?
what does notarized reference letter mean?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
miolad20:
As usual, someone actually did. Lol
Yeah, the congratulations was even inside the story.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hellvicks(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Msidiodi:
Congratulations!!!! Same ITA date as mine! They say when God blesses your neighbor be happy for them cos it means God is in your neighborhood! Congrats once again. May the mercy of God continue to speak for you!

Wow! That’s more than a year. Gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Silversurfer1: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hamza05:

Don't do it oh. Assess your LLB with IQAS. Your application will be rejected. A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Comoteye: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Notarized work reference letter gotten from one's supervisor not on company letter head
gracechellar:
what does notarized reference letter mean?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toludebs: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hellvicks(m): 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just a random thought!

How does IRCC determine if my proof of funds is okay with fluctuating exchange rate? Do they have a standard rate they use in arriving at a decision or they just check the rate as at the day they’re reviewing?

I ask because if this fx fluctuations continue, man POF fit go reduce pass the minimum o! Post AOR, I dey calculate my POF against daily exchange rate and e just dey reduce by the day. Anyone with clear insight on how the POF decision thing works?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lasignor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hellvicks:
Just a random thought!

How does IRCC determine if my proof of funds is okay with fluctuating exchange rate? Do they have a standard rate they use in arriving at a decision or they just check the rate as at the day they’re reviewing?

I ask because if this fx fluctuations continue, man POF fit go reduce pass the minimum o! Post AOR, I dey calculate my POF against daily exchange rate and e just dey reduce by the day. Anyone with clear insight on how the POF decision thing works?
Lol, just add excess and also, let's hope they don't devalue the Naira.

Not sure how true this is but I learnt they review rates quarterly so daily fluctuations wouldn't affect much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Msidiodi: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Not yet
Hellvicks:

Wow! That’s more than a year. Gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by supertonex(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations!!!!!!

I tap into your grace.

uche13:

The story of MERCY!!!

ITA-20th AUGUST, 2019
AOR- 10TH October, 2019
MEP- 31st October, 2019
RPRF- 14TH May, 2020

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sesan01: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Toludebs:

Thank you�. Please how do I get the outlined duties on the NOC page?

This is the link to the NOC homepage (www.noc.esdc.gc.ca). Just provide the job title in the textfield and click Search. It would provide you with the outlined duties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Exmay02: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hellvicks:
Just a random thought!

The rate of the day you are submitting. It's also reasonable to add some dollars as buffer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.