Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359901 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hello!
A quick question please.
In my express entry profile, I listed all my work experience, 6 organisations in all. I have an ongoing PNP application. When I get my provincial nomination (by God's Grace), would it be okay for me to remove the oldest 3 work experiences on my express entry profile so I can add it under personal history later ? This would be a huge relief for me because two of those organisations are not in my state of residence, and getting the letters for the PNP was seriously problematic. I'm scared of going through that again.
Anyone with opinion? Please......! Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Online2Go: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
I want to be added to the telegram group. [quote author=Jed123 post=97964005][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Online2Go: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
Kindly share the "cashing out link" cos many lessons will be learned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
Finally, UI resumes soo .. This is great news. Thank you Debbie.

Debbieeeeeee:

Yes it was called off but ui hasn’t resumed, till next week Monday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ultimus: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
ploff:
Please for those using certs like BCS for additional degree, what will be filled in the Country and City option when filling the express entry profile.

City: Anywhere you're at.

Put in bracket "By Correspondence" in front of the city.

Using England as country will result in a request for PCC.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Breezy90(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Finally in the pool, CRS score 472, God will handle the rest smiley

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ploff: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thank you very much.

Ultimus:

City: Anywhere you're at.

Put in bracket "By Correspondence" in front of the city.

Using England as country will result in a request for PCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Every step is a win. Congratulations

Breezy90:
Finally in the pool, CRS score 472, God will handle the rest smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rcspy: 6:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Hello peps

I got ITA sometimes last year and I submitted the application early December. However sometimes in February I got an alert asking me to update FORM A so I did that and uploaded the document. Note, I was given 7 days to complete that.
I only uploaded the document but didnt know to complete the process, I had to resubmit the application. I discovered that after a week past the deadline.
Is there anything I can do, though I noticed few days latter the application was updated to Background check in progress. See image of application progress below.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Hello all,
Please, can anyone who has used Barter by Flutterwave to pay CAD recently give me an idea of the exchange rate that was used? I.e. how much CAD you paid, what you were charged in USD and how much that was in Naira?
(This is urgent please smiley)
Thank you

EDIT: Not needed anymore but let me put the info here in case others have the same question.
Paid CAD$2370.78 (*my payment was not EE- or PR-related)
Was charged USD$1875.47
Which was at a rate of N480 to $1 so N900,225.6
That translates to a CAD to NGN rate of N379.72 to $1 or CAD$1.26 to USD$1

I was skeptical at first but the rate seems fair

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Finally some wonderful news. Will do remedicals soon

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wishlist: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Congratulations

Cerka:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dukealara: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Ilyfavoured:
Please I need help with obtaining transcript at UNAD

Have you been able to sort this out? I got mine in about a week or so.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lionfx: 11:10am On Mar 06, 2021
Hello everyone,
It great to see people sharing knowledge and experience out here ..
I'm going to be 30 years old by June , now in 500L about the complete my BSC in transport management (aviation).
I want to relocate to Canada with via study or Express entry but I would love Express entry..

Few problem I am having  now is that I have no work experience  at all.. but I own my business  for over 7 years now .. I own a piggery, cattle ranch and fishery.. I also own a paintball game field.... I am also a forex trader with a very good bank balance... 
Will all this be enough for express  entry? I really don't want to school again  because I want to be a full time forex trader with my business also ..

Please I need advice on which one is best to do ..study or express entry..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 11:14am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Wishlist post=99651810]Congratulations

Thank you. It's been a journey for me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Lionfx:
Hello everyone,
It great to see people sharing knowledge and experience out here ..
I'm going to be 30 years old by June , now in 500L about the complete my BSC in transport management (aviation).
I want to relocate to Canada with via study or Express entry but I would love Express entry..

Few problem I am having  now is that I have no work experience  at all.. but I own my business  for over 7 years now .. I own a piggery, cattle ranch and fishery.. I also own a paintball game field.... I am also a forex trader with a very good bank balance... 
Will all this be enough for express  entry? I really don't want to school again  because I want to be a full time forex trader with my business also ..

Please I need advice on which one is best to do ..study or express entry..
you have to graduate first and do an extra degree or certification. You will be likely above 31 by then. Start learning french. Yes you can use your piggery business if you have proofs as stated in ircc website

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by radeke2017: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cerka:

Congratulations !! Please where is your VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lionfx: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
ednut1:
you have to graduate first and do an extra degree or certification. You will be likely above 31 by then. Start learning french. Yes you can use your piggery business if you have proofs as stated in ircc website

I have my CAC certificate for all business.. .i belongs to farmers associations.
I have few some online certificate courses ongoing ...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Accra

Congratulations !! Please where is your VO [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by damidam(f): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hi guys. I need help in getting the page to submit a profile for my EE application. I have a GCkey log on details already and a reference number that was generated after checking for eligibility. My headache now is getting the page to submit an EE profile. Help pls!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
damidam:
Hi guys. I need help in getting the page to submit a profile for my EE application. I have a GCkey log on details already and a reference number that was generated after checking for eligibility. My headache now is getting the page to submit an EE profile. Help pls!!!!!!

https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s25bdcb94940bab5e925cef423399d757c072aaec1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oluwayeminikans: 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Cerka:
Accra

Congratulations !! Please where is your VO

Hi, please which year is your AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by damidam(f): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
phabulous88:

https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s25bdcb94940bab5e925cef423399d757c072aaec1
Thank you very much, but it's saying invalid session. I tried refreshing, but it's still the same response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gabriel411: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
rcspy:
Hello peps

I got ITA sometimes last year and I submitted the application early December. However sometimes in February I got an alert asking me to update FORM A so I did that and uploaded the document. Note, I was given 7 days to complete that.
I only uploaded the document but didnt know to complete the process, I had to resubmit the application. I discovered that after a week past the deadline.
Is there anything I can do, though I noticed few days latter the application was updated to Background check in progress. See image of application progress below.
I'm not sure you biometrics was uploaded, was that the reason for an ADR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Skidee: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hello people..

My transcript has gotten to WES, but my evaluation is placed on hold. I just noticed that I will have to upload my degree certificate, but unfortunately I haven't gotten my certificate from my institution.

So please can I apply for a student copy to suffice for the certificate upload and send to WES as I can't physically get to my school any moment.

Thanks in anticipation of an answer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifyonline(f): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Use your statement of Result. It should be the coloured copy

uote author=Skidee post=99665565]Hello people..

My transcript has gotten to WES, but my evaluation is placed on hold. I just noticed that I will have to upload my degree certificate, but unfortunately I haven't gotten my certificate from my institution.

So please can I apply for a student copy to suffice for the certificate upload and send to WES as I can't physically get to my school any moment.

Thanks in anticipation of an answer.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jacknn: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Any news on AAU ekpoma NASu strike,any info on when they'll call it off
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tonyamori(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jacknn:
Any news on AAU ekpoma NASu strike,any info on when they'll call it off

My transcript was sent last week during the strike , my colleague does it within one week and sends it but it is triple the price . He did for most all my class set .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Cerka: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2021
Oluwayeminikans:

Hi, please which year is your AOR?

Dec 2019.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mytenola: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2021
Ola240:
you will see it on your report. Or you can email me sunky.onis@yahoo.com cause I used foundation and bsc too
Hi Ola240,
Can i email you too, i have some questions to ask ; i also have the foundation and BSc from Unilag
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 4:43am On Mar 07, 2021
Queenmaker:
Hello!
A quick question please.
In my express entry profile, I listed all my work experience, 6 organisations in all. I have an ongoing PNP application. When I get my provincial nomination (by God's Grace), would it be okay for me to remove the oldest 3 work experiences on my express entry profile so I can add it under personal history later ? This would be a huge relief for me because two of those organisations are not in my state of residence, and getting the letters for the PNP was seriously problematic. I'm scared of going through that again.
Anyone with opinion? Please......! Thanks in anticipation.
Anyone please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.