Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365883 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello house, please advice me, I’m currently in the pool with CRS score of 504, awaiting FSW, I have TEF but I don’t seem to be eligible for any PNP stream at the moment, if any I have overlooked kindly let me know. My main question though is do you think it’s a good idea for me to switch plans now and go for the study route considering how long this FSW is taking to resume. As deadline of school application will be this September. I’m co fused about whether to keep waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2021
IamKafee:
Am I to go through it again?

unfortunately, yes.. na one of WES coded n random trademarks! be strong ehn.. it's one of d "spiritual manifestations" showing that you're anoda step closer 2 Canada.

Alleluia !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
phynalysis:
Hello All
Scamming nor Dey tire una? I know some people will still fall for this rubbish. You’ve been commenting the samething all over the threads. Rest please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
sweetoma:
Hello house, please advice me, I’m currently in the pool with CRS score of 504, awaiting FSW, I have TEF but I don’t seem to be eligible for any PNP stream at the moment, if any I have overlooked kindly let me know. My main question though is do you think it’s a good idea for me to switch plans now and go for the study route considering how long this FSW is taking to resume. As deadline of school application will be this September. I’m co fused about whether to keep waiting.

504 is a very good score, I would advise you just wait. PNPs are taking lower scores than yours at this time unless you want to apply for Saskatchewan or Prince Edward Island PNP.

If you go through the study route, it will take a longer time to get PNP, because you have to first go to school and after that still need to fulfil requirements for CEC. Don't forget the study route is also expensive.

With your score, you will definitely get ITA when FSW resumes, remember this Japa something requires a lot of patience.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by POPMATERIALS(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2021
mobenjackson:

For OINP i dont know. bt for EE, that's what i did when i got gift deed from my parents....transferred the funds to me in a day, i fixed it in an investment house same day, then got my ref letter and investment certificate the next day and also submitted that day. In all of these, I printed my statement of account to show these inflow and outflow to back up documentations submitted.
Bro,I just did the 100% gift deed..and I left it like that in the account.
Do I need to fix it? because I don't understand the fixing part

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Hi guys, in my express entry profile under work history, it says no data available in this table, even though I know there used to be data there that I didn’t delete. Who has experienced this before please, is it network or am I supposed to fill in the details again?

It’s showing that my work history is incomplete. But it was there until the day I received the Ontario NOI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BiafranDel: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning house.
Please I want to make enquiries about Canadian express entry.
I will be finishing my undergraduate studies next year by God’s grace.
Then I will be 24 already.

I have no other certificates and I don’t plan on doing masters in Nigeria. Also I have no professional work experience yet.

Please what requirements can I start putting in place now that will make me more eligible when I want to start this process next year.

Is a masters degree compulsory for the entry?
Also, I have started learning French, will it help?

I am an environmental biology student and I don’t know any certificates that are eligible for my field.

Please should I actually wait till after I graduate to start making plans
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2021
BiafranDel:
Good morning house.
Please I want to make enquiries about Canadian express entry.
I will be finishing my undergraduate studies next year by God’s grace.
Then I will be 24 already.

I have no other certificates and I don’t plan on doing masters in Nigeria. Also I have no professional work experience yet.

Please what requirements can I start putting in place now that will make me more eligible when I want to start this process next year.

Is a masters degree compulsory for the entry?
Also, I have started learning French, will it help?

I am an environmental biology student and I don’t know any certificates that are eligible for my field.

Please should I actually wait till after I graduate to start making plans

Okay..Finish with School first and make sure you avoid carryovers, you can also start learning French alongside..Then go for Youth Service, get additional degree with the Bsc you have..The Summary is this: TEF exams + 2 or more degree + 1yr Work Experience + Band 8 in IELTS is good enough..I wish you the Best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2021
For people that have used Barter Flutter, the app is asking me to input my BVN and date of birth.

It is safe to do that? Can't I transact without inputting these info?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Canadahome:
For people that have used Barter Flutter, the app is asking me to input my BVN and date of birth.

It is safe to do that? Can't I transact without inputting these info?
It’s safe

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Tghurl(f): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Does anyone have an idea please?

Tghurl:
Hi all.

I am trying to do my ECA and I had finally gotten through all the huddles that IQAS had but they eventually sent me a mail after waiting for two months that they cannot assess my certificate because it is from Houdegbe North American University in Benin. They said they only assess French certificates from French speaking countries and my school is English taught sad sad

I am sha trying to move on after money has entered bush but I would like to know if anyone here has assessed LLB degree from Houdegbe North with CES before I go ahead abeg... Any and all help would be highly appreciated. I have sent them a mail and their response was too diplomatic for my liking cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello gurus in the house. I just got Ontario NOI on July 27th. Kindly assist me on the requirements or special requirements. My NOC is construction manager

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palmstore(f): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
cc150615:
You can use up to 25% of your RSA balance, your PFA would give you a letter stating how much that is and other necessary info.

Thank you for the information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zerotrust: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
This happened to me countless times when I was filling my profile. I think it's some kind of glitch on their site. Also, it might be a result of a poor network connection. I had to re-enter my details over and over again.
Allegory:
Hi guys, in my express entry profile under work history, it says no data available in this table, even though I know there used to be data there that I didn’t delete. Who has experienced this before please, is it network or am I supposed to fill in the details again?

It’s showing that my work history is incomplete. But it was there until the day I received the Ontario NOI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Palmstore(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good Afternoon Family,

Putting my house in order to raise funds for my proof of funds. I have looked here and there to source for funds but right now the decision is to put my house on sale, and other properties.
Please does know anyone who does that?
How can I dispose of my things as fast as I can to be able to achieve my immigration journey?
I am in Edo state, I need a lot of funds right now.
Refer me to who will help me out.

Palm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
icehot:

504 is a very good score, I would advise you just wait. PNPs are taking lower scores than yours at this time unless you want to apply for Saskatchewan or Prince Edward Island PNP.

If you go through the study route, it will take a longer time to get PNP, because you have to first go to school and after that still need to fulfil requirements for CEC. Don't forget the study route is also expensive.

With your score, you will definitely get ITA when FSW resumes, remember this Japa something requires a lot of patience.

Thank you for your response, you are actually right. I’ll check out those routes and I’ll exercise a little patience. Let’s keep the faith up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Somi2presh(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sis, please be patient, FSW will resume soon. My crs is 503 with TEF too, so I can imagine your thoughts. Unfortunately, our score is too high for PNP. You've worked really hard to get to where you are now. Just drink a cup of patience every morning. On va y arriver.
sweetoma:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tannystacey: 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Palmstore:
Good Afternoon Family,

Putting my house in order to raise funds for my proof of funds. I have looked here and there to source for funds but right now the decision is to put my house on sale, and other properties.
Please does know anyone who does that?
How can I dispose of my things as fast as I can to be able to achieve my immigration journey?
I am in Edo state, I need a lot of funds right now.
Refer me to who will help me out.

Palm.

Where on this immigration journey are you? Have you been invited to apply through PNP route ? Or are you still in the pool waiting for a draw?

Selling all you have to raise funds is not such a great idea and you risk being shortchanged or defrauded by selling your house hurriedly out of desperation. Canada is not heaven o.

Immigration needs to be planned. Please look for family members who can give gift deeds or something. Don't lose all you have. This immigration thing requires a lot of patience.

My advice to others in the pool, start saving now or have a backup plan for funds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pelaiye2703(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hi all,

I am an HND graduate in Urban and regional planning. I am presently working with a govt parastatal as a Town planning Officer (3 months) I intend to do HND conversion to B.Tech before applying for Canada skilled immigration permanent residence. Kindly avail me of the necessary steps/advice to follow prior to my application.

Do you think the conversion is what doing prior to getting more years of work experience?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Zerotrust:
This happened to me countless times when I was filling my profile. I think it's some kind of glitch on their site. Also, it might be a result of a poor network connection. I had to re-enter my details over and over again.
Nawao see village people, I googled the problem and saw it happened to other people too. That site makes me want to pull out my hair sometimes. I’d have to screenshot everything in future
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please who can add me to an Oinp telegram or WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pelaiye2703:
Hi all,

I am an HND graduate in Urban and regional planning. I am presently working with a govt parastatal as a Town planning Officer (3 months) I intend to do HND conversion to B.Tech before applying for Canada skilled immigration permanent residence. Kindly avail me of the necessary steps/advice to follow prior to my application.

Do you think the conversion is what doing prior to getting more years of work experience?

Thanks!
You don't need any conversion, as evaluating your ND and HND will even give you higher score than BSC/btech Then go get your work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Allegory:
Please who can add me to an Oinp telegram or WhatsApp group
Please people can add me on 0908
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Somi2presh:
Sis, please be patient, FSW will resume soon. My crs is 503 with TEF too, so I can imagine your thoughts. Unfortunately, our score is too high for PNP. You've worked really hard to get to where you are now. Just drink a cup of patience every morning. On va y arriver.

Merci ma chère. Vous avez raison, mais c’est difficile quand même. I’ll drink the cup of patience and just wait. It’s always darkest before the storm. Let’s count down to the opening of borders in September. Hopefully FSW will resume then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Luckybelt: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yeenkarr:
Hi Everyone,

Please I need guidance on how to go about Canadian PR (I'm a novice),

I'm 28years old, I have B.Sc and M.Sc. in economics, 2-3years work experience, Registered for CIMA strategic case study and about to register for IELTS. Am I good to go? or there are other things I need to know/do.

Register for WES to validate your results and do your ieltst. Also start getting your proof of fund ready

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
It's personal choice..mostly because of naira devaluation
POPMATERIALS:

Bro,I just did the 100% gift deed..and I left it like that in the account.
Do I need to fix it? because I don't understand the fixing part

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Somi2presh:
Sis, please be patient, FSW will resume soon. My crs is 503 with TEF too, so I can imagine your thoughts. Unfortunately, our score is too high for PNP.

sweetoma:
Hello house, please advice me, I’m currently in the pool with CRS score of 504, awaiting FSW, I have TEF but I don’t seem to be eligible for any PNP stream at the moment.

503 is almost sure when FSW draws resume..... but in the spirit of having a plan B, what is your CRS with French as your first language?

If you have IELTS money to spare and $1,500 for OINP, then consider retaking IELTS to get a lower CLB in order to be between 458 and 467 (go to the CRS grid on page 1 to reconfirm and work out the maths, if putting French as your first language doesn't get you within the range). OINP are likely to have a French Speakers draw in September, they had in Jan, Mar, May & July.

Also have you checked if your NOCs are in demand in Sasks, they announced extra points for French. PEI and NB also seem to give extra points for French.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yeenkarr:
Hi Everyone,

Please I need guidance on how to go about Canadian PR (I'm a novice),

I'm 28years old, I have B.Sc and M.Sc. in economics, 2-3years work experience, Registered for CIMA strategic case study and about to register for IELTS. Am I good to go? or there are other things I need to know/do.

Hope CIMA registration is not for express-entry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Palmstore:
Proof of Fund Alert!!!

Hello, house
I really need to know more about the proof of funds to be submitted for the Canadian Immigration process.

Can one use his pension funds or RSA as a proof of funds document?
Has anyone used it before?
If yes, how do I go about it?
If no, kindly help me state the list of proof of funds categories.

Thank you in advance,
Palm.

Search "ppr rsa" on NL travel section to get full gist. It has worked for some and not for others. If you decide to use it, it may be a good idea to have that same amount as a buffer just in case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Palmstore:
Proof of Fund Alert!!!

Hello, house
I really need to know more about the proof of funds to be submitted for the Canadian Immigration process.

Can one use his pension funds or RSA as a proof of funds document?
Has anyone used it before?
If yes, how do I go about it?
If no, kindly help me state the list of proof of funds categories.

Thank you in advance,
Palm.
people have used it. It caused delays in some people’s applications including me. The first officer did not understand it and sent it for review. Delaying my application for 4 months. 25% of total rsa can be used, get a reference letter from the rsa. My advice to you if you can avoid it please do if you dont mind potential delays.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why don't you guys apply directly for PNPs? A friend of mine with CRS 537 got Manitoba advice to apply, that was in June or so. There is no guarantee FSW will resume anytime soon, plus even if it does you will still get ITA. Plus Expression of interest in PNPs is absolutely free.

GraciousWords:

503 is almost sure when FSW draws resume..... but in the spirit of having a plan B, what is your CRS with French as your first language?

If you have IELTS money to spare and $1,500 for OINP, then consider retaking IELTS to get a lower CLB in order to be between 458 and 467 (go to the CRS grid on page 1 to reconfirm and work out the maths), if putting French as your first language doesn't get you within the range. They are likely to have a French Speakers draw in September, they had in Jan, Mar, May & July.

Also have you checked if your NOCs are in demand in Sasks, PEI and NB also seem to give extra points for French.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.