Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1366912 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
No, they are not
Tips I used.
Listening. - practice with cambridge and listen attentively.
Speaking - be bold and confident, you don't have to answer the questions correctly but speak correctly.
Writing - practice all the types of essays and then letters.
Reading- practice with cambridge... Find out where you struggle with (T/F/NG, or paragraph headings) and determine to conquer em by knowing their tricks.
Use E2 language and fasttracks on youtube you will surely ace it.
Oselu28:

Thanks for sharing

May I know if the exam questions are as difficult as the practice questions?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello house ,
I have a question.
I submitted a express entry profile around May and was ineligible. Now, I've passed my ielts and know better. Please, is it possible to create another profile entirely? I tried to but came across a question, if I have applied for immigration before in canada? Please, what should I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Afolavid: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dappy25:

Thanks so much for this. I'll start working towards the certification. I Googled it and learnt the exams hold in April and October. The registration for October has passed so I'll start prepping for April.
Cheers!

You're welcome and you're very right. The next exam is in April. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Afolavid: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Efeosa5:
Hello house ,
I have a question.
I submitted a express entry profile around May and was ineligible. Now, I've passed my ielts and know better. Please, is it possible to create another profile entirely? I tried to but came across a question, if I have applied for immigration before in canada? Please, what should I do?

You have not applied for immigration before in Canada since you haven't gotten an ITA or submit an application before... So feel free to create another profile with your new IELTS.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by md16: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

So, I’m considering doing an MPH program with this James Lind Institute (JLI) Switzerland, but I realize there’s no much review on the program. I need help making the right choice before enrolling.

The goal for doing the MPH is ultimately for Canadian Immigration. The program is online and I’m not sure if it’ll be recognized by Education evaluation for Canadian immigrations.

I need advice on the best course of action.

Thank you. �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Nkydechik:
Hello all, URGENT PLS

Please for those that have recently applied for UK police certificate, how did you go about it? Was the application done online or by post? I learnt that it is by post if done from Nigeria , is it true? How long did it take to get to them using NIPOST? Thanks

Hi, the application is done online and if you have someone in the UK or Europe, use their address so its delivered there. Receiver can scan it to you when it arrives. Thats what i did in my case because Nipost cannot be trusted. Took WES sending my ECA 3x before i eventually got 1 the rest were lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Thanks for the swift respond.
Just to clarify.. do I say yes or no to the question if I've applied before. ?
Afolavid:

You have not applied for immigration before in Canada since you haven't gotten an ITA or submit an application before... So feel free to create another profile with your new IELTS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ahyur: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Same details, VO is Sydney, Nova Scotia. Please share group info

Afuzeboi:
Aor: Feb 2021
Biometric: Mar 2021
Medical: Mar 2021
Pry VO : Accra

I"ll like to connect with others in the same boat. Pls DM me and maybe we can form a WhatsApp group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oselu28(f): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Efeosa5:
No, they are not
Tips I used.
Listening. - practice with cambridge and listen attentively.
Speaking - be bold and confident, you don't have to answer the questions correctly but speak correctly.
Writing - practice all the types of essays and then letters.
Reading- practice with cambridge... Find out where you struggle with (T/F/NG, or paragraph headings) and determine to conquer em by knowing their tricks.
Use E2 language and fasttracks on youtube you will surely ace it.

Thank you for your response I really appreciate.

For Listening, I'm still struggling with part 3 and 4. The same goes for Reading
For Writing- my task 1 has improved but task 2 still has a long way to go
I feel my tight work schedule is also affecting me drastically
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2021
the answer is NO
Efeosa5:
Thanks for the swift respond.
Just to clarify.. do I say yes or no to the question if I've applied before. ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Duchess2020: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning house. Pls I’m having issues with creating my express entry profile. I’ve been given a personal code but I can’t find the place to input it. When I log in with my gc key, it asks me to press “continue” and then takes me to the main page again. I’d appreciate any assistance I can get on this, I’ve been on it for some weeks now. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning,
WES evaluated my result last year and sent me the soft copy only. I want to know if the hard copy is needed after receiving ITA. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Duchess2020:
Good morning house. Pls I’m having issues with creating my express entry profile. I’ve been given a personal code but I can’t find the place to input it. When I log in with my gc key, it asks me to press “continue” and then takes me to the main page again. I’d appreciate any assistance I can get on this, I’ve been on it for some weeks now. Thanks.

You should try it after midnight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2021
thank you

mastravel:

Check the NOC that the bolded fall under and use both (if there are within the last 10yrs)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Please can someone use NYSC has work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Queenhadassah:
Good morning,
WES evaluated my result last year and sent me the soft copy only. I want to know if the hard copy is needed after receiving ITA. Thanks

You don't need the hardcopy.
When you receive your ITA, you upload your soft copy.
IRCC won't ask you for the hardcopy of any your documents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Duchess2020:

Clear your browser cache
Close your browser
Reopen it
And try again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Txxxx: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Oselu28:

For Listening, I'm still struggling with part 3 and 4. The same goes for Reading

For listening, when you do your trial exercises, I would enjoin go you to go back to those exercises and check why you missed the one’s you missed.

For writing, check ielts advantage video on YouTube. Also, get professionals to evaluate for you #very important.

Reading- just look for keywords in your passages, and don’t try to understand the whole passage before answering as they come in order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Thank u
Dimple10:
the answer is NO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oselu28(f): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Txxxx:

For listening, when you do your trial exercises, I would enjoin go you to go back to those exercises and check why you missed the one’s you missed.

For writing, check ielts advantage video on YouTube. Also, get professionals to evaluate for you #very important.

Reading- just look for keywords in your passages, and don’t try to understand the whole passage before answering as they come in order.

Thank you for your response I really appreciate. I will take everything you've stated into consideration, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Efeosa5(f): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Listening

You struggling with part 3/4, because u either have missed answers that has made u lost focus or your listening skills is very poor. Whichever, u have to maintain focus. Listen attentively for all. Practice with cambridge 10-17. This is the same with the real exams.. whatever u get in this, is likely what u will in the main exam. So please find time and practice!!

Reading

Like I said , find out where u struggle with. Check out asiya fasttracks on youtube, she helped me with T/F/NG and paragraph heading. Practice with cambridge 10-17. Whatever u get here is likely what u will in the main exam.

Writing

Like I said too, practice all the essay types , they are about 7/8. Use this website to practice
www.ielts-up.com they have all the essay types.

U will pass it surely in Jesus name. ��
I'm waiting for ya testimony ��

Oselu28:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
phabulous88:

You don't need the hardcopy.
When you receive your ITA, you upload your soft copy.
IRCC won't ask you for the hardcopy of any your documents

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
yes as long as it falls under the qualifying NOC 0 A or B
Pepperoni001:
Please can someone use NYSC has work experience?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by md16: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
md16:
Hi everyone,

So, I’m considering doing an MPH program with this James Lind Institute (JLI) Switzerland, but I realize there’s no much review on the program. I need help making the right choice before enrolling.

The goal for doing the MPH is ultimately for Canadian Immigration. The program is online and I’m not sure if it’ll be recognized by Education evaluation for Canadian immigrations.

I need advice on the best course of action.

Thank you. �

Anyone??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Pepperoni001: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
I was posted to a bakery to manage it....

Will it fly?
Dimple10:
yes as long as it falls under the qualifying NOC 0 A or B
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adesbaba: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good evening All,

Please has anyone done ECA with certificate from a Benin republic University?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Joych: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please what is the process for doing medicals in Abuja? Is there a list of approved hospitals?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Joych:
Please what is the process for doing medicals in Abuja? Is there a list of approved hospitals?
Just IOM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Joych: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
JudiTee:

Just IOM.
Thanks
Is this part of what you have to submit after receiving ITA within 60days? Nearest available date I am seeing is in Dec
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by manlikegb: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
emitope:
Good afternoon chief. Can you kindly drop your email on here? So I can contact you or Pls contact me on ....... Thanks.

Your quoted email address is removed from the post so I didn't get it. Perhaps you can update your nairaland email to a new one that you have access to and then try to send me a PM again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emitope: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
manlikegb:

Your quoted email address is removed from the post so I didn't get it. Perhaps you can update your nairaland email to a new one that you have access to and then try to send me a PM again.

Its abcdefghijklmn@gmail.com
Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.