Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358862 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Grreenk:
Goodday house, please my visa agent in 2018 when filling b1/b2 application for the united states, lied that i had traveled to ghana, benin and south africa. But in truth i havent gone to any of these countries. Will i have to provide police certificates for this countries. And will canada see this when doing background checks. Please have in mind i have never stepped foot into these countries

You won’t have to provide police certificates cos you haven’t been to those countries but pray that Canada do not go further and look at your US visa application details cos these countries share information.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by DebbieWilliams: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pabodan:
To the very experienced seniors in the house

Please I need a clarification regarding POF.

I deposited about 70% of my POF into my account as a lump sum back then in July. Since then, I have been adding to it from my monthly salary, and now the POF is complete.

If by any chance I receive ITA now, is it safe to accept it, especially considering that the fund wouldn't have stayed in my account for 6 months.

Or better still, since IRCC now gives 90 days to complete application, can I wait till say the 75th day of receiving ITA, before collecting the letter from the bank and with that, the lump sum payment would have stayed in there for about 6 months.

I would really appreciate your opinion please.
@ednut1 @Kekereekun123 @Mamaroon and other seniors

You would need to explain the source of that 70% of your POF.
However, if you were to receive ITA now, the only way you would avoid explaining that lump sum is if after printing your 6 months bank statement, the figure does not appear at all. So, waiting till the near-end after receiving ITA, to print bank statement could work.
The lump sum staying in there for 6 months is not the issue or solution, it’s still a sudden deposit. The issue is that it’s a lump sum and it’s not commensurate with your salary, so that figure has to be explained or can’t appear on your bank statement at all (within 6 months).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
kentoski:

Hello Mamaroon, does one need to write an LOE for this purpose?....let's say someone is a research scholar, and POF is partly made up of savings from her research sponsorship, and some gift (with gift deed).

SOA shows the monthly funds inflows and the bulk gift sum is stated in the gift deed, personal history shows that she's currently a research scholar (educational activity). Does such a person have to write a separate letter explaining the source of the monthly inflows and also pointing out the gift?...or submitting all the documents (bank letter, SOA, gift deed) is good enough?

Your choice. Personally, I would include some research scholar payslips and a one line LOE to show source of flows.....but that's just me #NotLaidBackButFinicky. This may not be needed if it is a regular payment and the text accompanying it in your bank statement is clear e.g. Payment to Mr XYZ for January 2020. Also depends on how significant it is. If the research payment accounts for only 10% of your POF for example, then I'm inclined to think that the gift deed covers it.

No one size fits all, explain what you think you'd want explained to you were you the VO, that's how I usually think of it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by COPR2020: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
DebbieWilliams:

You would need to explain the source of that 70% of your POF.
However, if you were to receive ITA now, the only way you would avoid explaining that lump sum is if after printing your 6 months bank statement, the figure does not appear at all. So, waiting till the near-end after receiving ITA, to print bank statement could work.
The lump sum staying in there for 6 months is not the issue or solution, it’s still a sudden deposit. The issue is that it’s a lump sum and it’s not commensurate with your salary, so that figure has to be explained or can’t appear on your bank statement at all (within 6 months).

Instead of all these headache, let your parent or siblings move it to you and do a gift deed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Komed: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello Fam,

Please does Wes evaluate diploma from Unilag as 2 or more certificate.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by titiclassy: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thank you for the advice

MayorOfEdmonton:
#PersonalOpinion
No need for two deeds, money sud be sent to one of ur siblings. He/she den sends to u and do a gift deed in his name.
Cheers

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by saskatoonguy: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
TolulopeAde:
Afternoon all, please I need a contact number at UI PG school to help me with my transcript process. Thanks
pm me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by thierryopj: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
In a group I belong to, someone said if you did inilag foundation diploma up to year 2, it can be evaluated by Wes as a second certificate with bsc. He said he got his reportc last Friday from WES
Komed:
Hello Fam,

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LolaCole1(f): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yes
Komed:
Hello Fam,

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gummygummy(f): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello house
I’m trying to fill my express entry profile and the field that requires an input of my employer/Company name keeps saying problematic yada yada. An explanation says that content should contain alpha, numeric, special characters like: . : ; () ‘@ “& or space. I’ve tried everything and nothing works.
Please any solution to this as I really want to submit my profile today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by vegwaoje: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2020
Helo pple, pls someone should add me to the CIMA telegram group. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Komed:
Hello Fam,

Thank you
Mine was evaluated as undergradute degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Help house, in a situation where the pof was sent to the PA account(wife) from her husband. is gift deed still necessary..the money has been sent already so the letter of authorisation is out of it right? Please a friend needs a reply to this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello family, please can my daddy be the signatory on my reference letter as this is a family business?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Nenyezz:
Help house, in a situation where the pof was sent to the PA account(wife) from her husband. is gift deed still necessary..the money has been sent already so the letter of authorisation is out of it right? Please a friend needs a reply to this.
provide source of the money. If savings provide bank statements from husband. If gift deed provide gift deed between sender and husband. Gift deed between husband and wife does not make any sense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
provide source of the money. If savings provide bank statements from husband. If gift deed provide gift deed between sender and husband. Gift deed between husband and wife does not make any sense.
pls can my dad sign my reference as I work under him?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2020
gracechellar:
pls can my dad sign my reference as I work under him?
yes, they will likely send the file to AVO because daddy can write reference letters for you whether you work there or not

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gummygummy(f): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2020
Gummygummy:
Hello house
I’m trying to fill my express entry profile and the field that requires an input of my employer/Company name keeps saying problematic yada yada. An explanation says that content should contain alpha, numeric, special characters like: . : ; () ‘@ “& or space. I’ve tried everything and nothing works.

Please someone who has an idea should kindly answer, I’m running out of time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2020
Is there another non-family "decision-making" employee in the business? He should sign the reference letter if there is.
Cheers

#PersonalOpinion

gracechellar:
Hello family, please can my daddy be the signatory on my reference letter as this is a family business?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Hi,

Logout & sign in again perhaps on a different browser (Chrome preferably)...the error message us abnormal.
Cheers

Gummygummy:
Hello house
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Is there another non-family "decision-making" employee in the business? He should sign the reference letter if there is.
Cheers

#PersonalOpinion

cheesy will the letter head not show family members as directors?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
MayorOfEdmonton:
Cheers

#PersonalOpinion

None
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yes, they will likely send the file to AVO because daddy can write reference letters for you whether you work there or not
there is none but there is an official email address
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:

Must reference letter show board of director's names

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
No

Grreenk:

Must reference letter show board of director's names
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
gracechellar:
there is none but there is an official email address
good then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MayorOfEdmonton: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Kekereekun123:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Francieuche: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Wes not updated status since receipt of documents Sept 1st and its somehow..anyone in same shoes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
good then.
plus dad's phone number just in case they would wanna speak with the CEO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracechellar(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
good question

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.