Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1363819 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Agapemade: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
please who has done PCC from abuja? how much did it cost ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rapture07: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Agapemade:
please who has done PCC from abuja? how much did it cost ?

I did mine in abuja its 10k. Just go to their Hq. It took just 5days to get mine.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Rapture07: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sandy10:
Hi everyone,

Please I am asking for a friend. She works as a sales executive or popularly known as a marketer. Please is there any NOC she can use if she decides to start her Canada immigration journey ?

Let her check 6221.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by isaacola57: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
BillyMcD:

Do you have your diploma statement of result? I'm trying to get mine, from my understanding it should be uploaded alongside ECA and Degree Certificate during application.
yes I have mine.. you can go to foundation diploma office near faculty of social science pay 5k u will do transcript.. as for the statement of result go there and request
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Agapemade: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Rapture07 post=94667177]

ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Heffalump(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Francieuche:
I applied for Unilag transcript June ending and when I didn't get result I paid a contact July to fast track it hmmm.he lied to me he was on it and deceived me till August eat my money didn't do anything about it and was always telling me they I should check tracking number on my portal I waited for two week and I found another again and he told me within 5 days that it was ready Aug 28 and gave me tracking Number on Aug 29 ...oh I was happy oo and paid him and I started tracking and it got to Canada on the 1st Sept 2020 I waited from 1st to 30th September no update on my account and started putting a call through to them and bombarding their Twitter DM ..Only for them to message me today that the tracking number I claim is mine that the package is not for me..it's someone Else own..so from June 30 to Oct 5 my unilag transcript matter was a waste
A waste of bribe and time transcript has not left unilag to wes yet on my profile its completed..
I have suffered in this Nigeria...

Sorry for this happening to you. I will advice "if Mountain can't go to Mohammed, let Mohammed go mountain". At times you need to do things yourself, though could be inconveniencing. Wish you well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Francieuche:
I applied for Unilag transcript June ending and when I didn't get result I paid a contact July to fast track it hmmm.he lied to me he was on it and deceived me till August eat my money didn't do anything about it and was always telling me they I should check tracking number on my portal I waited for two week and I found another again and he told me within 5 days that it was ready Aug 28 and gave me tracking Number on Aug 29 ...oh I was happy oo and paid him and I started tracking and it got to Canada on the 1st Sept 2020 I waited from 1st to 30th September no update on my account and started putting a call through to them and bombarding their Twitter DM ..Only for them to message me today that the tracking number I claim is mine that the package is not for me..it's someone Else own..so from June 30 to Oct 5 my unilag transcript matter was a waste
A waste of bribe and time transcript has not left unilag to wes yet on my profile its completed..
I have suffered in this Nigeria...

Sorry about all that.
Unilag is a school that a lot of people on this journey went to, I have seen people helping each other with contacts for transcript on previous pages. If you use the search bar, you will be able to find trusted contacts for unilag. You will also find someone who knows someone.
Wes is also faster these days. I evaluated two degrees and I started evaluating first degree July 13th to be precise and got the report September 30th.
Do more research so you won't fall into the trap of devious people next time.
All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Amanee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
BFWestAfrican:
Good Day all. I need your advice, please.
I studied in the UK. I didn't do the traditional Bachelors, then Masters. I did diploma courses, advanced diploma ( NVQ level 5), then a level 7 diploma (post-graduate). I am currently doing my masters with Anglia Ruskin which should be completed by early 2021. I am 35 (you can see age is not on my side)�
I assume if I send my current diplomas to WES today I will get the '2 or more degrees...' (I am right?)
If I wait to finish my masters, then do ECA and be able to open my EE account before June 2021 when I will turn 36, then that would be fantastic. But I am being realistic.
If I start the EE process now without my masters, my CRS is 471. Îf I wait till I've got my masters and I am 36, my CRS is 473.
What would you advise me?
By the way my NOC will be either 1241 or 1411 with over the requisite number of years of experience. Which of the 2 might favour me more?
Thanks in advance.

Are you really sure about this score? Because I doubt it, kindly go back and recalculate

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
BFWestAfrican:
I studied in the UK. I didn't do the traditional Bachelors, then Masters. I did diploma courses, advanced diploma ( NVQ level 5), then a level 7 diploma (post-graduate). I am currently doing my masters with Anglia Ruskin which should be completed by early 2021. I am 35 (you can see age is not on my side)�
I assume if I send my current diplomas to WES today I will get the '2 or more degrees...' (I am right?)
If I wait to finish my masters, then do ECA and be able to open my EE account before June 2021 when I will turn 36, then that would be fantastic. But I am being realistic.
If I start the EE process now without my masters, my CRS is 471. Îf I wait till I've got my masters and I am 36, my CRS is 473.
By the way my NOC will be either 1241 or 1411 with over the requisite number of years of experience. Which of the 2 might favour me more?
Thanks in advance.
you are probably making a mistake in the work experience part. Thr first one is Canadian experience. This your scores is wrong biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by link2ok(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you are probably making a mistake in the work experience part. Thr first one is Canadian experience. This your scores is wrong biko

Probably he has a sibling in Canada and also he intends to take TEF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Do you think the score should be higher or lower?
Let me add that I did TCF Canada & IELTS. I am single. I have no siblings in Canada.
Amanee:

Are you really sure about this score? Because I doubt it, kindly go back and recalculate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Do you mean that 1241 is Canadian experience and 1411 is non-Canadian experience?
Kekereekun123:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
With what you described your score should be 441 with max work experience (3 years) and max IELTS or up 456 if you have a family member in Canada. It can only be up to 470's if you have Canadian experience or Canadian degree.
Check that you have used the tool properly.

BFWestAfrican:
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
BFWestAfrican:
Do you mean that 1241 is Canadian experience and 1411 is non-Canadian experience?
where you obtained the experience is what matters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lekkilawyer:
Please my AOR is February 2019. I have been waiting since then. Please any information on anyone with similar AOR that has received PPR?

Your VO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nekkyblues(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hi guys, for police certificate, I am supposed to present one if I have lived in a country for at least 6 months in the last 10 years.

I did my masters program outside Nigeria (Benin Republic) - 2015/2016.

Does it mean I’ll have to provide police certificate from that country asides the one I’ll get from Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Eraytee: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
YES

nekkyblues:
Hi guys, for police certificate, I am supposed to present one if I have lived in a country for at least 6 months in the last 10 years.

I did my masters program outside Nigeria (Benin Republic) - 2015/2016.

Does it mean I’ll have to provide police certificate from that country asides the one I’ll get from Nigeria?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omodollyp: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sandy10:

No, you do not need statement of result for your diploma, all you need is the transcript for the diploma while for your Bsc, you need both the transcript and the certificate.

Best wishes

Please does this mean there will be no need to evaluate the diploma in but just my bsc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hmmm. Please, help me calculate so I see where I may be wrong.
My TCF Canada results as 1st language: 14, 525, 530, 15.
IELTS: 6.5, 7, 7, 7

AyeeshaB:
With what you described your score should be 441 with max work experience (3 years) and max IELTS or up 456 if you have a family member in Canada. It can only be up to 470's if you have Canadian experience or Canadian degree.
Check that you have used the tool properly.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by francophone134: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
BFWestAfrican:

how many years of work experience do you have?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please can anyone who has used IQAS recently help with their timeline, me I’m stuck with them but I want to know if I should use them for my husband or not . I guess they’re back to being slow cry . Since my transcript got to them on the 22nd September I haven’t gotten an acknowledgement and I contacted them they responded and said they’re just opening packages from the week of 31st August.
I guess IQAS is only fast if you transmit your transcripts electronically but this ETX ng people have bad reviews from what I’ve read online I can’t think of using them
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by AyeeshaB: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
With these scores, I calculated you CRS as 411. You are probably making a mistake and adding that you have Canadian work experience. In the CRS tool, number 6(i) should be "none" (Canadian experience) and 6(ii) should be the number of years of your work experience. Also 4(b) asking for Canadian degree should be "none"
You would have to improve your IELTS to about 7,8,7,7. you would jump to about 483.
BFWestAfrican:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BFWestAfrican: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
9 years work experience.
francophone134:
how many years of work experience do you have?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rapture07:

Let her check 6221.

Thank you
Checked but it’s only for Technical sales rep
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Omodollyp:

Please does this mean there will be no need to evaluate the diploma in but just my bsc?

Both diploma and Bsc will be evaluated but just the transcript is needed for the diploma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Akwaugo123: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mine took about a month. 25th Aug-24th September. I sent electronically and also had my school send the hard copy( total waste of money).
Debbieeeeeee:
Please can anyone who has used IQAS recently help with their timeline, me I’m stuck with them but I want to know if I should use them for my husband or not . I guess they’re back to being slow cry . Since my transcript got to them on the 22nd September I haven’t gotten an acknowledgement and I contacted them they responded and said they’re just opening packages from the week of 31st August.
I guess IQAS is only fast if you transmit your transcripts electronically but this ETX ng people have bad reviews from what I’ve read online I can’t think of using them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by SnowdropO(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hi.
Does anyone know if there is an option for late registration for the BCS exam stated for November? The next registration date is in March
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pwityjj: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please who has used ACCA diploma for two or more certificates? My GSCM notes just arrived and the VO refused to use it as 2 or more.
I need advice on what to do please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pwityjj: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
pwityjj:
Please who has used ACCA diploma for two or more certificates? My GSCM notes just arrived and the VO refused to use it as 2 or more.
I need advice on what to do please
Accra VO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Damikellz: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ankaravillageng please I would like to be added to the CIIN WhatsApp group, how do I send you my phone number?
ankaravillageng:

I responded to your mail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Damikellz:
Ankaravillageng please I would like to be added to the CIIN WhatsApp group, how do I send you my phone number?

I don't know if it's allowed to post links here but here it is

https:///EcpG2o9bgtVK9vlu7Y4sEg

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.