Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Bbnaija: Wathoni Reveals How She Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Wathoni Reveals How She Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 (444 Views)

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Wathoni Reveals How She Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 by olayinka00(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Big brother Naija 2020 housemate, Wathoni Anyansi, has recounted the bizarre circumstance she conceived and gave birth after making a shocking revelation that there was no penetration involved when she was bonked by her partner.

Explaining further she disclosed that he rubbed his manhood on her vagina and ejaculated without penetration.

“I was a virgin till 23. That day, l was with the guy in question. At that time, l was ovulating but l didn’t know so l was not bothered about it. He is a kind of guy that gets turned on by seeing a vagina. So, all he did was to rub his penis on my vagina and ejaculated. There was no penetration. That was it.

“After five months, l found out that l was pregnant. My friends who knew I was a virgin and my mom were surprised.

“I didn’t know I was pregnant because my tummy wasn’t big and I fact I was losing weight. When he had a meeting with my parents he also confirmed that we only had intense makeout and that was it.

“I got to know I was pregnant one Sunday morning. I went to a nearby pharmacist earlier on a Saturday to complain that l belched too much among other issues. I also told him that I have not seen my period, then he asked me if l had sex and l replied no.

“He gave me something to do pregnancy test. I tried it out on Sunday morning and found out that I was pregnant. That was before l went to church.”

#BBNaija: How I Got Pregnant As A Virgin Without A Penetrative Sex At 23 -- Wathoni

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beaten To Death After Indian Woman Accused Him Of Stealing / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In Lovely New Picture, Checkout Her Dress / “I Don’t Want To Promise You And Fail You Later On” – Kiddwaya To Erica (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.