Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,215 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Armed Robber Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Armed Robber Confesses (228 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Armed Robber Confesses by Ifeanyi2004: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
A suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi who confessed of robbing and raping his victims has revealed why he wants to be killed by the police.
Ajayi also blamed lack of assistance and his previous incarceration for the way his life turned out.
�watch the video below
Please subscribe to my channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8ht3z3hBc

1 Like

Re: I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Armed Robber Confesses by Vision4God: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oh lord may he encounter you, turn away from wickedness

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2020: Tolanibaj, Wathoni, Brighto Are All Evicted Of The House / "The Rock" Johnson, His Wife And Two Daughters Test Positive For COVID-19 (video / Intersex/hermaphroditism You Are Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.