Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? (370 Views)

Buy & Ship New Parts For All Make Of Vehicles From The USA|Nationwide Delivery. / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / The Only Legal Way Of Bringing In Vehicles Through Cotonou...without Hassles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? by babytoun: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
I am planning to get a car into the country through the land border(seme precisely), but from checks I have done online I dont seem to find anywhere when the ban on importation of vehicles through land borders was lifted .

I need honest answers ...can one buy a car in cotonou and get valid custom papers ?
Re: Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? by johnabraham: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
No
Re: Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? by babytoun: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2020
johnabraham:
No

Thanks ..

I have someone telling me he can bring in the vehicle through land border and get valid custom papers...just needed to confirm independently ...dont want to take unnecessary risk .
Re: Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? by dawnomike(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2020
babytoun:
I am planning to get a car into the country through the land border(seme precisely), but from checks I have done online I dont seem to find anywhere when the ban on importation of vehicles through land borders was lifted .

I need honest answers ...can one buy a car in cotonou and get valid custom papers ?
It is illegal and the custom papers would be forged or gotten through bribery
Re: Is Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders Legit? by alphaNomega: 2:49am On Aug 28, 2020
dawnomike:
It is illegal and the custom papers would be forged or gotten through bribery

I can't figure out why we won't make our borders car-import friendly.

(1) (Reply)

2011 Toyota Camry XLE, With Venza 4plug Engine. / A Clean Registered Kia Rio For Sale, 2013 Model. / Neatly Used E300 Mercedes Benz 2017...12.7m....Sold!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.