Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Need A Solution To My Pc Urgently - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Solution To My Pc Urgently (739 Views)

Solution To Tokenmismatchexception Problem In Laravel 5.1 / Java Proramers:java Assignment: Can Someone Help Provide A Solution To This / How Can I Practice Programming on My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Solution To My Pc Urgently by engrddebo: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
somebody should pls help me out of ds probs.i bought a brand new toshiba laptop satellite L455-s5975,2 yrs ago.i discovad wen i powered it evrythin that goes with booting of a laptop will work but the screen will not display.the first time i powered it;i encounterd ds same prob but was easily fixd by a bros who was around then{but not getting with him now}but i neva askd him how he did it thus i blv it 2 b minor.sumbody should help me out.thanks for being there.
decimaldessy@yahoo.com,08186551820
Re: I Need A Solution To My Pc Urgently by makeucumxx: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2011
engr.ddebo:

somebody should pls help me out of ds probs.i bought a brand new toshiba laptop satellite L455-s5975,2 yrs ago.i discovad wen i powered it evrythin that goes with booting of a laptop will work but the screen will not display.the first time i powered it;i encounterd ds same prob but was easily fixd by a bros who was around then{but not getting with him now}but i neva askd him how he did it thus i blv it 2 b minor.sumbody should help me out.thanks for being there.
decimaldessy@yahoo.com,08186551820
are you saying display is not part of the booting process? How did u find out that everything works aside that? please try to explain your self more.
Re: I Need A Solution To My Pc Urgently by mikus24: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
your laptop is not displaying could be the cause of two things.
1.- maybe the RAM is bad or not fixed well or it is too small to run the system.
2.- maybe the flex or cable connecting the monitor that is the screen to the cpu is damaged or disconnected.

Other possible faults could be
3.- you played with the screen resolution which makes the monitor out of range. And if it so just keep pressing f8 to enter advance setup mode and select , vga mode,

Now that will do it and if it doesn't take it and give a professional

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Multiple Foriegn Key In Mysql / SMS Based Subscrition For A Site / Amazon Now Allows Live Mobile App Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.