Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (268 Views)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / Picture Showing Nigeria As A Shithole Country / When Will Africans Liberate Themselves Inferiority Complex And Slave Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by helinues: 5:31am On Aug 28, 2020
sad

Re: . by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 28, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Crab mentality also known as pull him down syndrome is when you try to pull others down when they are trying to make progress or conceive ideas for their betterment.

Slave Mentality is when two individuals are in a cage and instead of uniting to fight the oppressor or brainstorm ideas on how to change their fortunes, the two individuals fight each other for supremacy in their lowly positions.

I've observed so much crab and slave mentality and would assume this forum is a reflection of Nigerian society.

That is a perfect example of helinues and NGpatriot who have a slave mentality, they unite with the oppressors .
Re: . by helinues: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

That is a perfect example of helinues and NGpatriot who have a slave mentality, they unite with the oppressors .

Before na Tinubu dey give you spiritual gbas gbos, these days, the gbos gbas wey I dey give you spiritually no be here oo.

Say you go come online In a day make you no mention/quote us, world go end that day.

Op is smart enough to modify his thread cos lots are wrong about it..

As for you, you can never see anything bad about it.

What is more disgrace than this ...

Op is wicked walahi..

Na so one by one NL's would be exposing your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2020
helinues:

Before na Tinubu dey give you spiritual gbas gbos, these days, the gbos gbas wey I dey give you spiritually no be here oo.

Say you go come online In a day make you no mention/quote us, world go end that day.

Op is smart enough to modify his thread cos lots are wrong about it..

As for you, you can never see anything bad about it.

What is more disgrace than this ...

Op is wicked walahi..

Na so one by one NL's would be exposing your hypocrisy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Blasphemy: I Would Not Waste Time Singing Death Warrant -ganduje / Let's Change Our Attitudes - Photos / Now, Fvk It, This Is DANCE! This Creative And Artistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.