Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Prince And Tolanibaj Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Prince And Tolanibaj Break Up (467 Views)

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj(vid,pix) / I Think Kiddwaya Is 'knacking' Erica Now And Tolanibaj Is Begging - Vee(video) / BBNAIJA 2020: Prince Shows His Interest In Nengi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Prince And Tolanibaj Break Up by tonyluyi1985: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Prince and Tolanibaj had a love affair which seemed to take off slow and steady unlike the steamy one between Kiddwaya and Erica.
They have surprisingly agreed to call it off to the chagrin of many of their fans and viewers.
A conversation between them went thus:
Prince: trying to fix over and over, but it seems like it’s not working. So, I pick no offense and I am not going to force anything if you say you want to be friends first, then probably try again later to see if it’s going to work, then it’s cool.
Tolanibaj replied: i think we should do that
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/28/bbnaija-2020-prince-and-tolanibaj-break-up/

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The Three Bags Of Money He Went Home With After The Money Rai / EFCC Arrested The Instagram Celebrity For Internet Fraud [photos] / Between Ebuka And UTI Who's More Fashionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.