Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Read This Post And Attain Nirvana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This Post And Attain Nirvana (109 Views)

Buy Seamless Panties Online And Attain Maximum Comfort / Nestoil @30:leveraging Nestoil’s Sbus To Grow Economy And Attain Industry Leader / 10 Steps To Attain Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Post And Attain Nirvana by Tesla369(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2020
I have this idea people told me it wont work but for some reason I believe in the back of my mind that it will work so I had to bring it to my forefront now am closer to living that reality

If you dont listen to the nay sayers, the it wont work sayers, the go get a job sayers you will prosper because there is a force governing the universe and it only listens to what you believe and are convinced of then it brings it to your reality. Be confident be fearless and take action today be powerful and persitence in strength. what ever you are convinced of must happen.

They told every great man in this world you cant do it what you are doing wont work bla bla bla bla black that sounds like an everyday thing we hear and you have to follow the rules once your parents and relatives tell you you cant do this thing like this then doubts start creeping in the moment you speak about your ambitions and how excited you are i feel like you just made matters bad but its okay you made a mistake now always tell the universe how much you want this to work turn those beautiful ideas into reality

If you are still here you really love this post so to get more of this please support this poster as we are raising funds upto 2 billion to reach out to the orphans across the world. Account to pay the money to will be posted below

Acc Name: Adams Abdulrasheed Ayinde
Acc Number:0031269701
Bank Name:GTBank

(1) (Reply)

Import & Export / Introducing The Largest And Free Ads Website In Nigeria / WEEK 08 2020 PURPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.