Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Want To Travel To Austria, Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Austria, Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? (711 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To Austria, Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by modaink333: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Please help a brother, I need to Know what I don't know
Re: I Want To Travel To Austria, Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2020
Few weeks ago, a new government emerged which rode on anti-immigration sentiments to power. Austrians are really frustrated with how Syrian and Iraqi refugees have affected their society.

You need to have someone there to give you the practical guide of what is currently on ground as against theories from people that don't know more than you.
Re: I Want To Travel To Austria, Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by modaink333: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Companymatters:
Few weeks ago, a new government emerged which rode on anti-immigration sentiments to power. Austrians are really frustrated with how Syrian and Iraqi refugees have affected their society.

You need to have someone there to give you the practical guide of what is currently on ground as against theories from people that don't know more than you.
Thank you so much. But I don't know anyone there. Am just going for studies
Re: I Want To Travel To Austria, Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
modaink333:

Thank you so much. But I don't know anyone there. Am just going for studies

If it's for study, then I wish you all the best, they still welcome international students.

(1) (Reply)

See Onitsha River Port As They Get Ready For Full Operations + Roadtrip / Peaceful Protest In Benin By Bolt Drivers / Why Atlantic Ocean And Pacific Ocean Can't Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.