Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? (15511 Views)

Pep Guardiola Asked Where Lionel Messi Was In Man City's Dressing Room - Nasri / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga / The Moment I Realised Lionel Messi Was ‘Not Normal’ – Thierry Henry Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? by Robisky001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
So, Barca is currently at the Mercy of Messi. ChaiiChaii... May we never be at the mercy of our enemies.

Meanwhile, check my signature for your landed property across the country.
Re: The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? by gramfree1: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gram Free: Lifetime opportunity
Your passport to wealth

Reach 500grams to Receive #400 000 naira!
They paid my uncle

Click my signature for signup
Signup and click on smart contract to receive your 10 grams instantly.
Watch videos get 0.1 grams each
Roll free to get between 0.1 to 100 grams hourly.

This is Real!!!!!
Re: The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? by ofiko123(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
We wait to see what eventually happens but I really hope he leaves.. Let him get a breath of fresh air..
Re: The Three Times Messi Was Set To Leave But Didn't: Will There Be A Fourth? by Panti7: 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Harry maguire-i Don't Feel Like i Owe Anybody An apology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tdecv4eMwk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Training For The Nation's Cup Coming Up In June(video) / Tottenham Manager Antonio Conte Leaves club By 'mutual Consent' / From Players To Agents, Clubs To Leagues: How Does A Football Transfer Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.