Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop (67158 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items / Ghanaian Ladies Disgraced For Stealing Noodles, As They Visited Some Boys / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by dingbang(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Very lazy things. Be there broke shaming guys while they dont even have 1 kobo in their accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Kokaine(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
I learnt she was still slaying after arrest...
She wasn't disgraced as anticipated.
Thank God those CRAZY GUYS no dey dia...
These ones na GRA Boys

All those perverts Abi..... First thing with be to naked her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by paul100(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
HappyCanadian:
What do people see in iPhone?
Girls like IPhone because na the phone dey trend.All the celebrities in Nigeria are using Iphone,so girls that are not contented with the phone they are using,do anything possible to have the phone.
Do you remember the days of Blackberry?I watched one Nigeria movie that year.The name is "BLACKBERRY BABES"
Even if a new phone come out that has better camera quality than iPhone.People will still go for IPhone.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Dalby(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
Just only iphone 7plus come disgrace her like dis sad shebi nah human head den catch her with mtcheeew sad

They disgraced her
Or she disgraced herself
So it's only human head for a female that is worthy is this kind of disgrace

I don't believe this undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Jeffersonagain(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
A country that cheers her real thieves and boo her petty pilferers.
If we would respond like this when we see politicians or their wives, there could be hope for a better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by AfonjaConehead: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
She's lucky sha say boys gab not touch her. grin
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by KayCee92(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
Just only iphone 7plus come disgrace her like dis sad shebi nah human head den catch her with mtcheeew sad

Nawa for you o... HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Riluv30(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Okay
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by gulfer: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wasted curves, police don see nama cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by evanstical: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
That's Emab Plaza Abuja.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Xavie(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
that's why she should not have stolen... She isn't a kid that doesn't know the consequences of stealing in Naija.

She lucky dem no beat her up sef, make we no talk of unclothedness own
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by googi: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
But your looters live around you and you know where the assemble(y).
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by SmartPolician: 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:

Nigeria has given many of us bad mindsets. People are so proud to pilfer, and they consider that smartness.

I remember one lady of 29 with 2 kids, telling me that she no dey dull whenever she goes to Shoprite, meaning that she will definitely steal their items if nobody was watching.

I quickly told myself that this one needs no advice. The only day she will stop is the day she is caught and disgraced. Meanwhile, her husband is gentle and even has a very fine car.

What do women want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
if them thief your own you go know how it feels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Ijaya123: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Why was that police officer beating and slapping that onlooker?

Some Nigerian Police will always display their animalistic tendencies. Bunch of unprofessional rogues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Goldenfinger: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Reading abt lagos make wonda whether is a rite decision to relocation 2 lagos
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by lascos912(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
I think you should be thanking for her
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
they should have just dashed her who uses iPhone 7 sef
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maj196:
But na blue jean she bin wear for the video we I watch yesterday abi na my eyes

The same thing here.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by cray91(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
same thing they want as well. to say your same story, to have a taste and say "i have used one before sha" haha
wisest10:
Please why do people like this iPhone...I have used one before sha

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Ahmback(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
e dey sweet me die
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by cray91(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
abioo! all of them na thesame! majority of them be thief na who dem catch be criminal
jericco1:
Good riddance, na this type dey come Instagram dey advice girls on the colour of men they should date.

Oloshi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by wamide042(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
One Bastard will still come online and say it’s because the lady didn’t have money. The next thing will be like.. ‘Find the Disgraced lady, i have an iPhone 20 for her’....
Awon werey...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Her Toto ni go suffer am...
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by zoghys: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
This is the advantage of being a thief on the Island. Them no de burn thief for there

I laff tire when I read ur comment, anyways nice observation. grin
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by mydivinely: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
we caught one lady two yrs ago in a mall in Lekki where i work, she took the phone put in her bag and left, we notified the security, when she was about leaving, they quietly told her please bring the phone, com n see action , which phone?? she angrily shouted caused attention and finally we saw it in her bag, she started crying out of pity, am too emotional we let her go, although one driver found her interesting and took her home, later he came happy that he slept with her,, MEn hmnmmmmmm....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by Henri8: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mtchew...na yeye iphone7 she go steal sef.
Mtchew.
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by SavageBoy: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:

Na demundecided
Re: Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop by BuchiPrinzy: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Low budget thief... wetin be iphone7?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Student Hacked To Death By His Hausa Security Guard (Graphic Pic) / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Policemen Forget Phone In Student’s Car After Extorting Him Of N150K In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.