Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Free Online Shopping With ASK Token - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Free Online Shopping With ASK Token (160 Views)

Mother Went Shopping . . . With A Dead Baby In Her Purse!!! / One Legged Thief Caught In Lagos, Inside Ceiling At A Shopping Complex / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Shopping With ASK Token by Nzadon: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2020
READ THIS LUCRATIVE OPPORTUNITY.
2nd PHASE OF "ASK TOKEN" AIRDROP/PROMO 2020.
Grab it, don't miss it before they close the Airdrop, earn as many as you can sign up here
https://my.permission.io/signUp?referralCode=YMUUG2

This token is real and free no money is required to earn it.
"Watch and earn ASK token" is back. The token name is ASK, the first promo/airdrop was done 2018/2019 those who sign up then are enjoying it now and I am one of them. For those doubting you can pm me for more information. You use the ASK token earned for watching videos and buy different item on there online shop and it will be shipped to you to your country.
Now they are back again with so many merchant on there store. Sign up now

https://my.permission.io/signUp?referralCode=YMUUG2

Don't miss this opportunity, sign up, start watching videos earn "ASK" and shop with it, you are paid for your data with ASK token, you didn't waste any of your data for nothing. As you are watching videos on the site you are earning more ASK token straight to your wallet. Use it to buy wrist watch,mp, shoes, phones, etc. It will be shipped to you, if you need more information, pm me. Don't miss this opportunity.
N.B: please don't spam or scam or else they will suspend your account.

*☝☝☝☝☝☝
NB: This token is real not scam, the first phase is 2018 and now they are back for the second phase. Sign up and get free "ASK TOKEN" use it to buy phone, laptop, bags,shoes, etc on there online store. You can pm for more information. Registration/sign up is free. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
������*

(1) (Reply)

Man Dehumanized & Tortured By OSPAC In Rivers State. (PHOTOS) / Shiite Group Petition Police IGP Over Nollywood Movie Portraying Group As Terror / Gunmen Attack Katsina community, kill One, Abduct Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.