Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Powerful Website Training + Employement - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Powerful Website Training + Employement (3419 Views)

Website Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2011
We are currently organising a free web design promo, to raise over fifty(50) web developers out of which ten(10) trainees will be get permanent placement and others placed on freelance base.

Form Fee: N5,500 (includes handouts)

Course Fee: Free

Duration: 2 weeks regular/ 6 weekend part-time.

Web programming-web graphics-web animation-web scripting-web database-web hosting

(XHTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, FIREWORKS, APACHE/HOSTING, JOOMLA, JAVASCRIPT)

come with one passport photograph (this will be used to process your certificate by the end of the programme.

Venue: 7 abiodun Jagun Street, Retail Market Ogba.

call 08063786241 for more enquiries
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by tripledub: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
Kudos to what u guys r doing out there. Going d xtra mile 2 employ ur students. I ll like to register and join any batch that u ll put in place bw 10th of May - 30th of June 2011. But i ve a problem.
I stay n Benin presently and need you to help me get a place i ll stay for this two weeks only. Pls.
U can reach me through: SKYVIEWMBC@YAHOO.COM.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2011
I will give you accommodation because of your zeal to learn.

Believe me, you must be a professional within this period.

I already have my students design two commercial websites for me.

I will be posting the address(url) here once its hosted online.

Call me on 08063786241 lets discuss about the accommodation stuff.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2011
call 08063786241 to join the next batch
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by africahost: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2011
Web developers or Designers, Pls be very sure !
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2011
Complete web developers, you can test them if you want, cause am very sure they will convince you.

I will post some of the jobs they are working on now, for review.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
we have completed the training for the first batch, second batch training starts march 2 2010.

call 08063786241 to be part of this training.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2011
Form is still available for second batch students.

call 08063786241 to book yours now.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2011
Due to popular demand from the calls we do receive from people making enquiries, we will be starting a weekend class (batch W1) this Saturday 05/03/2011.

The weekend class will run for 12 Saturdays and extra 4 Saturdays for projects review.

This class is wonderfully powered to match the week days class.

Students testimonies coming soon on board this post. Watch Out !!.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2011
Please I wish to inform the new trainees that class starts 10am dot and closes at 4pm.
and they should come with a flash disk and personal laptop as instructed.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by webbrain07: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2011
As one of the player in the IT industry. We are happy to introduce of center of solution to you, Visit www.webbraincoonsults.com for all your web/internett solutions, We now train people to become professional Advance database driven website designer without involving any stuff like programming languages. We also have the home training kit-VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR THE COURSE- and after watching, you will be able to design a site like facebook, jambonline and other professional sites. 08031977935
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2011
Am very sorry to hear this but have nothing to say when i realise that even your website http://www.webbraincoonsults.com/ is not showing up.

May be wrong url or what.

Can i see ur sample jobs especially the one that a student did after watching your so called video tutorial, remember that a web designer without programming knowledge is just a bad work man that will keep quarreling with his tools.

Don't say non sense just because you want to sell a video tutorial that you downloaded from the internet which is not even yours.

let me stop here for now.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
For those who called to ask for seat reservation, we want to let you know that forms are still available for the last three lucky students.

just call 08063786241 now or visit our office to pick up forms and join the class ASAP.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
Registration for the next batch just started today. Call to pick up your forms now.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
For those calling for JOOMLA TRAINING.

We are resuming a professional training on JOOMLA CMS.

COST: 15,000 ONLY.

Duration: 1 WEEK.

Must have little Background of web development.

Students from our web design training wishing do JOOMLA training Pays N10,000 only.
Call 08063786241 for your seat reservations.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
We are rounding up the 3rd batch training class next week, congratulations to the expectant web developers
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2011
Registration for 4th batch of the web design training is on now. call 08063786241 to reserve your seat.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2011
We are resuming the next batch on monday, best of Luck to all new web developer trainees.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
New class for Saturday(tomorrow) starts by 10am.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by yawatide(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2011
@webrain07 vs greenmouse:
Is this feud, or whatever you want to call it, necessary? Can't competitors reside on the same block? In the end, the consumer will choose. Having said that, webbrain, you should have verified your url. The site not coming up is a total turn off for me

@onnetcas:
For a beginner, if you wrote all the code I have seen, nice start. Still a little rough around the edges but, which baby started walking the minute he/she came out of the womb?
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2011
We welcome all new weekend trainees today.
Our new week days class starts tomorrow (Monday 28th, March 2011)

Call 08063786241.

Joomla classes also on,
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by Jangoreal: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
Registration still on, so call to pick your form today.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
We also conduct professional Microsoft Excel 2007 training.

Just call 08063786241.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
Excel Class Holds on Saturdays Only. You are welcome.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by webconsult: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi, My Man remember me, I was the Guy that came to your office to make enquiries about the web design training three days back.

Man, I just came to analyst the quality of the training (very sorry for that sha), Man you are really Great, You are really giving your students hands-on (practical coding) training, Keep it up. This kind of training is very hard to get around here.

The students project sample jobs are perfect especially the portal sample(for Cars). Bros Just keep it up, GrEAT FUTOITE.

kEEP PRODUCING THE BEST, WE NEED A CHANGE IN WEB DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
@webconsult, thanks for your comments, thought i do not know if I will comment you for spying on me or what,
Anyway thanks for this post,
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
We are currently runing a web design promo.
call to reserve your space.

Registration is 3,500.
Tuition fee is free.

call 08063786241
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by JAVAclinic: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
@greenmouse, when is your next class on web design training starting, I want to send my brother who just finished his NYSC to your training.

Pls reply ASAP abeg.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2011
Sorry for replying this late, was busy with lectures today.

We are resuming new class which I call Batch D on Monday 11th, 2011.

Form is N500 only ( 5 persons per class)

Thanks for the referals.
Re: Powerful Website Training + Employement by greenmouse(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
Come May 9 2011, some thing extra ordinary and powerful comes up.

You will be notified ASAP via this board,

Check out,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Website Design At An Affordable Price / Professional Website And Landing Page Design At Affordable Rate. / Bulk Sms Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.