Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Can I Learn Graphic Design Online - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can I Learn Graphic Design Online (995 Views)

Learn Graphic Design & Video Editing Now / Learn Graphic Design (lekki/ajah Residents) / Learn Graphic Design Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by Goldenfinger: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Good day every1,plss o can i learn graphics design.i get side hustle but i really need a skill,pls how much would it cost.
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by Jh0wsef(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Good day every1,plss o can i learn graphics design.i get side hustle but i really need a skill,pls how much would it cost.

Good morning. Let's chat more.

https:///2348187163923
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by bigl: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:

Sure na.. get some video tutorials
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by IhateMyDad: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
bigl:

Sure na.. get some video tutorials
can you share link to some?
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by GSteve001(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:

you can learn online actually. take courses online, even linkedin offers design courses. Register for LinkedIn premium and learn stuffs you can in your one month of free trial period.

If you must take personal online tutors, check their portfolios to be sure they intrigue you before you commit. as the saying goes, you can't give what you don't have.

and lastly, good things or education in this case may cost money. Don't expect the good tutors to take you for 3000 or 7000. unless you're comfortable learning to be a mediocre designer.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by BigMary: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goldenfinger:

Hi there���‍♀️

Are you tired of paying a designer every single time you need a flyer, ebook cover or social media graphics done?

Do you want to increase your online engagement and improve your brand's image with *high quality designs at no cost?*

Or maybe you are just looking for a digital skill that you can learn and monetize to bring you steady income?

If you answered yes to any of these questions - then congratulations�
Join my Canva Design Course today to start creating stunning and professional graphics with your smartphone.

DM /2347089207436 for more details about the course, or simply visit https://maryfadare.com/canva-design-course to learn more about it.

Can't wait to have you on our next batch.��

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by Ronin1: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tons of tutorials on YouTube, way more than you can ever finish. Then there's places like Udemy, Lynda and others with tons of courses on graphics design. Sure you can learn online.
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by Onyeka90210(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Tutorials videos are the best way to start
check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/5802206/video-tutorials-web-design-graphic
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by Ifysams: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
All you need is someone to put u through I call the person a mentor
What u spend 3hours watching online someone can teach u for 20mins.
GET A MENTOR AND THANK ME LATER.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by gyrationtech(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Goldenfinger:

I can teach you graphics design using your phone

Check my business page (all designed with my phone)

https://instagram.com/ndodesigns
Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by Cadet64(m): 2:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Hey,
I can teach you to create awesome designs with just your smartphone, no experience needed at all.
And best of all, it's free! .
Comment below now or chat me up on whatsapp on +2349071571321to join our online classes and feel free to check out what you'll be learning below. Can't wait to meet you.

Re: Can I Learn Graphic Design Online by ideabuilder: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2020
Trust me, you can learn online maybe to upgrade but you need human training at least. Don't follow this WhatsApp trainers above, they are not professional artist. Their only source of income is the whack training they are offering.

Find a good school to start with, the little you learn there upgrade it with online training.

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Editor Needed Urgently / Music Album/Single Cover Design Series JAN 2024 UPTD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.