Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

This Investment Opportunity May Change Your Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Investment Opportunity May Change Your Life (281 Views)

Quick Returns On This Investment With Small Capital / Nigerians Are Going Crazy About This Investment Business. / Nigeria's Worst Stock Market Performance May Change If Buhari Loses- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Investment Opportunity May Change Your Life by bizmogl: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2020
COMMON SENSE ABOUT FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE

Financial Literacy or Financial Intelligence is a must for everyone but sadly, no one is born with it. It's not even taught in schools. You may be a professor and yet be financially illiterate. Consider the scenarios below.

1st Scenerio
Do you know that if you bought Bitcoin in 2011 when it was just $0.35 and you held on to it until late 2017, you could have sold your coins for almost $20,000 each! That’s over 57,000 X your initial investment!

2nd Scenario
Amazon's IPO was a paltry $18 but today it's over $3,000. Imagine having just 500 Amazon shares when it went public. First, do the Maths in dollars. 500 shares x 3000 USD = 1,500,000 USD. If you go further to convert to naira, your head might spin. Using the most generous conversion rate of 375 naira to a dollar, you'll get N562,500,000. (Five hundred and sixty-two million, five hundred thousand naira)

3rd & Final Scenerio
Zoom's unit share was less than 30 cents (in USA, cent is like Kobo in Nigeria) in 2015 but in 2019 when it went public, it was about $36 per share and currently it's close to $240. Imagine having just 500 shares before or just when it went public. You can do conversion to naira yourself.

The truth is some persons saw these opportunities and walked past them while some took advantage and today, the rest is history.

Robert Kiyosaki said, investors make profit WHEN THEY BUY, not when they sell. He went further to say, wise investors invest before the opportunity becomes obvious. Investing early is key. That's financial intelligence or financial literacy never taught in schools!

The question is, if I show you a similar opportunity that'll become big in the near future, will you embrace it? This a verifiable business, not a ponzi.

Don't let this pass you by. Some are already investing. I'm telling you this because I'm an investor and broker with the Company. If what you're interested in are schemes like bring 10k today and collect 100k tomorrow, do not contact me.

Preference Consult is inviting you to a life-changing seminar on Financial Intelligence and Investment options. Don't miss it! Let's show you how you can earn regular income from skills we will show you; how to be financially empowered and how you can turn EARNED income to PASSIVE income through a PROMISING INVESTMENT we'll show you. Everyone can benefit from this!

Date: Saturday, 29th Aug. 2020
Time: 7 to 8 pm
Zoom ID: 86183564109
Attendance: Free

You have a right to doubt, but even if you're Mr. Doubting Thomas, attend the seminar so you can at least clear OR confirm your doubts and subsequently make an informed decision.

Any queries? zero eight zero 22341150.
Re: This Investment Opportunity May Change Your Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Invest with samtos global ,into forex trading,IT solutions, Agriculture,Real Estate and get 20% to 40% of your roi every month.

This sounds good to be true,but it is true and real.
Visit www.samtosglobal.com

Call/WhatsApp Bisi on 09094980531
Re: This Investment Opportunity May Change Your Life by femeritus: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Attend for free and give testimonies later.

(1) (Reply)

Grow Followers/likes In All Your Social Media Account / Hi, I'll Show You How I Analyse The Fx Market, My Results.. And Then You Invest / Asia-africa Economic Forum 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.