Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bbnaija : I Cannot Wait To Have Sex With Neo, Vee Tells Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : I Cannot Wait To Have Sex With Neo, Vee Tells Laycon (756 Views)

Bbnaija’s Vee: I’ll Never Forgive Venita For Ruining My Relationship With Neo / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : I Cannot Wait To Have Sex With Neo, Vee Tells Laycon by ElectroLyte: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Vee has said she is eager to have sex with her lover, Neo.

Vee had stirred speculations days ago after she complained of missing her period to Neo

However, her recent conversation with Laycon and Lucy on Thursday night confirmed they have not had sex.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/neo/

Re: Bbnaija : I Cannot Wait To Have Sex With Neo, Vee Tells Laycon by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Docile
Re: Bbnaija : I Cannot Wait To Have Sex With Neo, Vee Tells Laycon by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
She and her friend Khafi really think we’re fools. So it was fingering which misplaced her period? Ah, man don wise tey tey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie And Wife Doing Things At Her Wife Birthday Party / Chioma Caught Davido Inside Room With Another Girl (video). / 2 Sites That Pay For Commenting On Articles And Clicking On Ads (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.