Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Dear - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dear (161 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm / Dear Farmers Is There A Market For Micro Greens Here In Nigeria / Nigeria, our dear country it is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear by SyberKate(f): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
1. WHY UK

Paul Drechsler - Chancellor
Professor Paul Croney - Vice-Chancellor and Chief Executive
Dr Nauman Israr
Albany Street is 0.6 miles which is about 12 minutes walk to Teesside

The UK has a very strong commitment to cybersecurity and this translates into its universities, meaning many of them offer the course in order to build a strong cybersecurity capability for the country. So there were lots of options to choose from for when looking for a university compared to some other countries.

We live in the digital age where we are constantly generating data, with so many access points to this data, people with malicious intentions are constantly looking for ways to exploit any vulnerability they can find in the system. and they are constantly evolving every day, cybersecurity tries to deal with the protection of data from manipulation by an unauthorised person.

Universities in Nigeria only offer computer science or information technology masters program with a module or 2 relating to cybersecurity, whereas the course I have chosen is core cybersecurity so that I believe will equip me with a much more specialized skillset.

2. WHY TEESSIDE

Teesside University has a silver in the teaching excellence framework which an indicator that the university has a high teaching quality.

The university ranks top 90 in all the different university rankings list I found and also ranks high in the employability ranking list.

Also for my chosen course, I was able to find a lot of past alumni on LinkedIn who are practising professionals and connected with them as well, they also highly recommend the course.

From my findings, Teesside isn't quite as big as other universities but its facilities are still topnotch and comparable, and l had to choose between a big university where 50 students have access to 1 lecturer and Teesside where it's more like 25 students to 1 lecturer. I want to study at a university where I'm not just a number but where I could really count and not just learn but also have access to the right people to share my ideas with and there is a Strong Sense Of Community.

3. ABOUT MIDDLESBROUGH
Middlesbrough is a large town in North Yorkshire, England. It is located very next to the wonderful and stunning coastline that makes it one of the best places to visit in the UK.
The town is located at the centre of the rapidly booming renewable energy sector of Tees Valley. Middlesbrough is not only famous for a heavy manufacturing industry but also known for the service sector that has contributed to more than 70% of employment.
Middlesbrough is home to the Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), a £14.2 million contemporary art gallery and currently run by Teesside University.

4. ABOUT TEESSIDE

(1) (Reply)

Pure,fresh Unadulterated Palm Oil Available For Sale. / Do You Have These Stuff? / Melange Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.