Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm (498 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / See The Yam I Harvested For The First Time (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by DSTheGreat: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, I have said this times without number and I'm saying it again, farming is not only for the poor or less privileged, learn to utilise the space beside or around your house.
This are few pictures of the things I harvested from my little farm.

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by chatinent: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2022
What's that in the first picture? Groundnut or ginger?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Hmm.. nice. Kobojunkie.

Please sir, how did you plant the tumeric and how long did it take for all your produce to grow and mature for harvest. Can I also plant Irish potato in the same soil?

I'm thinking of using the space in my elder sisters compound to start farming. Please how much will it cost me to get seedlings and some equipments for starters. On a low budget please.
Where are you based? I don't mind coming
around for training. I want one on one practical training so I can grasp the whole process better.

Now no be time to sit down and wait on someone for monthly stipends again. Food prices are not smiling Biko.
Nlfpmode.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Samakus(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2022
The yam looks like Artemis' toes grin grin

Happy harvest

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Samakus:
The yam looks like Artemis' toes grin grin

Happy harvest
Looks like he harvested the yam god's feet.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Boogyman557: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool The yam be like GIANT LEG..

Anyways, nice 1..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Uptoyou(f): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2022
The yam though
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hmm.. nice. Kobojunkie.

Please sir, how did you plant the tumeric and how long did it take for all your produce to grow and mature for harvest. Can I also plant Irish potato in the same soil?

I'm thinking of using the space in my elder sisters compound to star family. Please how much will it cost me to get seedlings and some equipments for starters. On a low budget please.
Where are you based? I don't mind coming for
around for training. I want one on one practical training so I can grasp the who process better.

Now no be time to sit down and wait on someone for monthly stipends again. Food prices are not smiling Biko.
Nlfpmode.
You don see plantain and yam now, you want one on one practical training. You didn't even consider his location. Any small thing, una clitoris go dey tickle una. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by DSTheGreat: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2022
More pictures.

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by DSTheGreat: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2022
The tumeric was initially planted in a location I did not like, so I had to uprooot them and plant them in a better place, they died at first but after watering for some time, they srang up and filled the whole place.
Blessedmercy8:
Hmm.. nice. Kobojunkie.

I'm thinking of using the space in my elder sisters compound to star family. Please how much will it cost me to get seedlings and some equipments for starters. On a low budget please.
around for training. I want one on one practical training so I can grasp the who process better.

Nlfpmode.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by DSTheGreat: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2022
The plantain took 1 year, the tumeric and yam took 6-8 months each. You don't need any special equipment, and for the seedlings, when you go to the market, try to ask those market women which one is good for planting and take a good look at them too. You can plant irish potatoes in the same soil but the leaves spread alot.
Blessedmercy8:
Hmm.. nice.

Nlfpmode.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by DSTheGreat: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm just a kid who had the privilege to stay with his grandma for a year and maximised the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Take A Look At What I Harvested From My Farm by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
DSTheGreat:
Dear Nairalanders, I have said this times without number and I'm saying it again, farming is not only for the poor or less privileged, learn to utilise the space beside or around your house.
This are few pictures of the things I harvested from my little farm.
Nice... cultivating a garden is supposed to be commonsense particular among low income Nigerians but sadly that is stil asking for too much. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Farm Workers Needed / Dairy Farming / Abuja-based Commercial Youth Farmers Meets This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.