Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program (262 Views)

Well Skilled Programming Team's For Collaboration Projects As Freelancer / Football Betting Website Demo. If You Need One Call Me / We Need Limited Number Of People To Join Our Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by jetroolowole(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
CALL FOR TET REP FOR PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE

I need one person in Port Harcourt who would like to join my Training-The-Trainer (TET) program for the Software we are showcasing. You will be participating in a training program for professionals, head of departments and other partners.
You will need to be available for 8 days.

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must have applied as a Trainee in the Crowdfunding Javascript Fullstack Bootcamp and completed the The Complete Guide To React course. However, because of the sort notice, we will waive the course requirement until after the program.
2. You should be proficient with the use of computer.

3. You should be available for the 8 days of the program that is August 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11 2020.

4. Known how to use slide is an advantage.

5. You have to be available on Sunday for program briefing.

REMUNERATION
The selected person will get N5000 daily allowance for the 8 days. The total amount will be N40,000.
Other incentives if available will be communicated.

HOW TO APPLY
Comment I am in below if you have met the requirements above. If you have not joined the Crowdfunding Javascript Fullstack Bootcamp and would like to do so now, indicate so.
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by delugadou(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
jetroolowole:
CALL FOR TET REP FOR PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE

I need one person in Port Harcourt who would like to join my Training-The-Trainer (TET) program for the Software we are showcasing. You will be participating in a training program for professionals, head of departments and other partners.
You will need to be available for 8 days.

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must have applied as a Trainee in the Crowdfunding Javascript Fullstack Bootcamp and completed the The Complete Guide To React course. However, because of the sort notice, we will waive the course requirement until after the program.
2. You should be proficient with the use of computer.

3. You should be available for the 8 days of the program that is August 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11 2020.

4. Known how to use slide is an advantage.

5. You have to be available on Sunday for program briefing.

REMUNERATION
The selected person will get N5000 daily allowance for the 8 days. The total amount will be N40,000.
Other incentives if available will be communicated.

HOW TO APPLY
Comment I am in below if you have met the requirements above. If you have not joined the Crowdfunding Javascript Fullstack Bootcamp and would like to do so now, indicate so.
I am in
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by delugadou(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugadou:
I am in
I will also like to join the boot camp. thanks
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by jetroolowole(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugadou:

I will also like to join the boot camp. thanks
Please WhatsApp me on 0 -7-0-6+6+9+9+9-4+6+6.

Please note that this is a time sensitive offer and first come first serve.
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by delugadou(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
jetroolowole:

I have sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by dannyCodes: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is this still available?
if (yes) {
whatsapp.contact(0-8-1-6-8-7-6-8-3-7-2);
}
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by jetroolowole(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
delugadou:

I have sent you a message on WhatsApp
I reply now
Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by jetroolowole(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
dannyCodes:
Is this still available?
if (yes) {
whatsapp.contact(0-8-1-6-8-7-6-8-3-7-2);
}

Re: We Need One Rep In Port Harcourt To Join Our Team For Training Program by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 07, 2020
What about the Eastern states? cry

(1) (Reply)

Free .com Domain Names From Yahoo, Get It Before It Is Over!!! / Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale 5,000 / Who Get Level To Build This Kind Of Site For Me With Small Money Urgently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.