Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pi Currency; The Future Of All Currencies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pi Currency; The Future Of All Currencies (254 Views)

The Other Side Of Pi Currency / Crypto Currency The New Deal / The Major Difference Between Money And Currency-the Case For Bitcoin/cryptos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pi Currency; The Future Of All Currencies by Benards(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
[url=nairaland.com]Look here[/url] Have you heard of Pi Currency ?

Do your research on Pi currency if you are skeptical. It's enables you mine freely with your device. Kindly do your research on "Pi Currency" I am assuring that this is the future of all currencies.

Once they hit a 10 million mined pi currency they'll close the free mining. So if you are interested in starting (It's free) kindly message.
I'll show you how to start mining freely. I will urge you to try and it won't hurt to do so.
The platform doesn't require data to mine. You can mine offline.

To join Pi Network, you need to be referred by a user. After filling the form with the required information such as your name, phone number or by facebook registration (recommended for fast verification) username etc, you will be required to insert a code to complete the registration.
This code is the username of the person who referred you to the network.

Quote me if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase For Vehicles & Equipments Made Easy - Buy & Sell In Instalments / Is Photoshop Still Lucrative? / Which Is The Surest Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.