Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

She's My Madam Last Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She's My Madam Last Episode (1743 Views)

The Things Madam Kofo Did (18+) / My Madam And I (part Two) / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's My Madam Last Episode by Flipx24(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
She's my madam
Episode 5 and the last...
"The next morning which was Monday.. I woke up a bit late because I was not driving anyone out, i woke up and head for the bathroom for a nice bath, a clean shave before I head to the main door, I don't even know why I call it the main door sef...
"A gentle knock on the door, "Good Morning ma' I said manly...
"It open, it was my madam...
"I turned the door knob and head in, she was still in that flimsy dress of hers..
"Good morning ma, I greeted again..
"Have you repented, she answered harshly..

Read more:
"
"https:///elXqB3tpue?amp=1
Re: She's My Madam Last Episode by GIGO2(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Life My Story / I'm Searching For Romance Stories / The Wicked Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.