Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) (1681 Views)

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by FamilycareFirst(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
The popular Nigerian gospel singer was surprised with standing and walking chair by one of his fan in America
Watch the Video of him standing below...
https://www.familycare1st.com/you-raise-my-hope-of-walking-again-yinka-ayefele-surprise-with-a-standing-chair-from-a-fan-video/

Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2020

There is millions of things money cannot buy
Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by Ugaboy: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
The man is always smiling, if money cant happiness, then what can poverty buy.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by illicit(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is a new definition of standing Sha
wink
Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by yanabasee1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

There is millions of things money cannot buy

Sense??

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by Vyzz: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2020

÷÷
Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by techmo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
After money Na still money
Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lovely
Re: Yinka Ayefele Can Now Walk With A Standing Chair (video) by Nzlove: 3:53am On Aug 29, 2020
If all your body parts are complete, you don't know how lucky you are. I feel for him though

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Warned O!, My Trust In Humanity Has Cost Me Over N500k” —lucy Cried Out / Omah Lay Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career, 1st Song And Net Worth / Kim Kardashian Net Worth 2022: How She Makes And Spends Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.