Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut (45636 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores A Hat-Trick, 2 Free Kicks & 2 Assists In Al Nassr Win / Fans Excited As Osimhen Dribbles Gattuso In Napoli's Training (Photos) / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by spy24(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2020
nice one

but i hope seria a no go spoil his career
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by ForeThinker: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Craaaa: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2020
I thought it was against a strong team. Even a Serie B team would be difficult for him to score a goal. Well good one though for a debut match.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Benwallt(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Even that referee was mesmerized.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by ojaysam25(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Ostecher22:
REAL GOAT
GOAT as in? undecided
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2020
The guy is a bomber.
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Mrpojj(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2020
mayklef:
hat trick against a Division D team....abeg mak we calm down with d over hype
na over hype kill 2020

I agree with u, but that boy has quality though

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by wunmi590(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2020
tfash96:
who heard about Quagrilagera before.. Suddenly he claimed golden boot from Penaldo.. You'll soon be shocked

If you have not heard of him before that means you have not been watching ball.

Beside it was not Fabio Quagliarella that won last season's highest goal scorer it was ciro immobile, and ciro is a good striker.

I leave you to go and make research on immobile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by RTSC: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2020
wunmi590:

If you have not heard of him before that means you have not been watching ball.

Beside it was not Fabio Quagliarella that won last season's highest goal scorer it was ciro immobile, and ciro is a good striker.

I leave you to go and make research on immobile
So osimhen is not a good striker.

You think napoli paid world record fees for him to come and respect Ronaldo who is already washed up?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by mayklef(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Mrpojj:

I agree with u, but that boy has quality though
no doubts about his talent, but lets all slow down the hype and watch him grow
u can imagine some folks hyping Victor 2 d level of maradona
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by PropertyBuying(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2020
tetula123:
Don’t get too excited. It’s against a 4th division team.
Lol... But he's still shown his potential to be a goal machine in Napoli.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by safarigirl(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2020
mayklef:

no doubts about his talent, but lets all slow down the hype and watch him grow
u can imagine some folks hyping Victor 2 d level of maradona
Hype your person, there is no wrong in that

You people can hype all the foreign born players, but when they bring your own, you suddenly remember to be humble and reduce hype.

Even if your brother is the worst player on the pitch, you encourage him by hyping, it does wonders to confidence and self esteem.

Do not be modest about some things, that's a life hack white people have learnt, that black people refuse to learn. Amplify your people, because nobody else will do it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by TruthinAction: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Why did they play a fourth division club? They should please try and play Bayern Munich or Liverpool so he can be properly assessed.
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2020
Wish him the best over there

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by wunmi590(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2020
RTSC:

So osimhen is not a good striker.

You think napoli paid world record fees for him to come and respect Ronaldo who is already washed up?

I'm not convinced yet, my opinion, we know how Nigerians flop easily, that's how we carry iheanacho on our head, and he begin to flop and lose one on one that would have handed liverpool the league last two season when he missed one on one with Manchester city
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by optimistfeel(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2020
9ja made.... more strength boy.
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Ournolly: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2020
That's preseason friendly and not his debut.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by RTSC: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=wunmi590 post=93341522]ii
I'm not convinced yet, my opinion, we know how Nigerians flop easily, that's how we carry iheanacho on our head, and he begin to flop and lose one on one that would have handed liverpool the league last two season when he missed one on one with Manchester city [/quotie]
Iheanacho has never had the same impact as osimhen in his entire club career.
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Uzomacharles: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2020
Another G.O.A.T Loading.....
Nigeria should concentrate on Football and leave Oil And Politics..
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
wunmi590:

Lol, competition with Ronaldo ke, not his calibre jor
I just tire for all these Ronaldo haters. They just dey yarn like say bomb dey there head
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Uzomacharles: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
ojaysam25:
GOAT as in? undecided
G>Greatest
O>Of
A>All
T>Time
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Codes151(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2020
mayklef:
na over hype kill 2020
no mind them.
Friendly for that matter
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by wunmi590(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
I just tire for all these Ronaldo haters. They just dey yarn like say bomb dey there head

I tire for them too ooo
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by leonard002(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2020
mayklef:
na over hype kill 2020
11 men Vs 11 men

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by 0neal(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2020
RonaldoVido:
The guy is a bomber.

As in

like B2 spirit stealth bomber grin

I'm rooting and praying for Victor to reach the APEX in his football career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by roomus(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2020
All the don't over hype him talk above amazes me...
let's over hype our own oh, and help their careers, the way the English,brazilians,french,spanish do...look at grealish, Danny ings, declan rice, aouar,ansu fati, dembele and other overhyped players around the world.....

hyping gets dem good reviews, deals and all....the guy was Lille's best player last season, scored in champions league and u don't want to hype, got signed by Napoli..scored a hattrick with assists on his debut whether against division 100, its a game of 22 players na..

Even in English FA cups, small teams sometimes upset big teams....let's hype all our super eagle players...some are doing well recently abeg...dessers,Emmanuel Dennis, Joe aribo, chukwueze, osimhen,ighalo,balogun even Mikel sef scored for stoke wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by Cognitivedisson(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2020
safarigirl:
Hype your person, there is no wrong in that

You people can hype all the foreign born players, but when they bring your own, you suddenly remember to be humble and reduce hype.

Even if your brother is the worst player on the pitch, you encourage him by hyping, it does wonders to confidence and self esteem.

Do not be modest about some things, that's a life hack white people have learnt, that black people refuse to learn. Amplify your people, because nobody else will do it
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by nBag(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2020
wish him all the best. my Edo brother. but be not carried away with 3goals in a friendly game. cus real football fans know say na so joao felix start pre season in ath madrid but every where dry today such big money.
quote me with he's still young and needs time make I blow you.
Re: Victor Osimhen Bags Hat-Trick, 2 Assists In Napoli Debut by ojaysam25(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Uzomacharles:

G>Greatest

O>Of

A>All

T>Time
I guess you mean Goat in his family.....see the GOAT below...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.