Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members (22375 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Demolition Of Properties Worth N11 Billion By FCT Admin / Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemns Sealing Of Sun Newspaper Office / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2020
saintade01:
A sane person will know that ipob is painting the south east in a very bad light.

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2020
omooba969:
All IPOB are Igbo but NOT all Igboz are IPOB.

Don't forget there are Igbos fathered by fulani terrorist Yoruba jihadist during and after the genocidal war against innocent indigenous people of Biafra.

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Nwaotu10(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Inconsequential group representing themselves.

They should come to upper iweka onitsha and condemn the killing!!
Old fools.

Umuigbo Biafra is our last solace! !

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by kingzizzy: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2020
jrusky:

It will be fake to you nah because truth is allergy to you.

I asked this same wuestion when this issue came up.

Pls tell me how DSS will just opened on people just doing prayer peacefully? Can you explain?

Every sane Igbo excluding you know how ipob are so rude, arrogant, chest beaten, miscreants, behaving like they are superhuman to be challenging men with gun as if they have bullet proof in their skin.

Pls free us with Ipig shit.....

Is it a new thing for the security forces in Nigeria to shoot unarmed people with no provocation? People are praying and training a a school every Sunday with no problem. But the Sunday DSS go there, there is problem everywhere and people are dead. What does that tell you?

The authorities say IPOB are armed, yet nobody has ever seen IPOB with arms except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB is a terrorist group, yet nobody in the East is terrified of IPOB except the authorities

The authorities say IPOB are violent, yet the only violence attributed to IPOB always starts with the authorities being present.

A time comes when you have to ask, 'Is IPOB the problem or the authorities?'
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by goodnessme1(f): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Ipob and biafra is the names yorubas and hausafulanis fears most.

They can do anything to discredit it.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by chinebu(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/ohanaeze-ndigbo-condemns-alleged-killing-of-dss-personnel-by-ipob-members/
Please name the officer and let us investigate if it's true or not.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by chigaemezuogu: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Jobless and slave fools have spoken
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by AngusTV: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
farem:

So if gunmen shot your relation and you retaliated, we should condemn you and the gunmen?

grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
anty listen so that ur race will not be wipe out...kwanu na confirm jaguda
We all know those whose race are being wiped out

Kanu is not Nigeria's problem your leaders are!!!

Tell them to do their work!!!

A good product does not need much advert

He's just using Kanu/IPOB as an excuse for his failure!!!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by ransomed: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Security agents 2 : 1 IPOB.
The ratio is not balance.
Any elder that does not respect himself will be rubbished by younger generation.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by LadyExcellency: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Aufbauh:
Whether you guys tag this Press statement as fake it captures the reality on ground.

I'm not surprise by those comments of denial as it is the stock in trade for an IPOB supporter to abhors the truth.

Tell me in all honesty as a true believer, what IPOB are doing to dent Igbo people.

Sunday morning games and sports is now a threat to Nigeria?

Did IPOB murder anybody?

You are irredeemably hypocrite and evil for thinking without your brain
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by oglalasioux(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2020
If this is coming from the elders I'm on their side. IPOB will cause us more harm than good. I've met several IPOB members and the level of brain washing Nnamdi Kanu has given these people is appalling.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Aufbauh(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You are irredeemably hypocrite and evil for thinking without your brain

I would have activated rule 2 and reported this your comment as abusive but I'd wish to reply you, although i quite understand that it is generic that the IPOB and their supporters to be abusive.
Even if you're frustrated and pained next time try to choose your words.

If you don't know how IPOB has dent the image of Igbos then you're either living in denial as usual or been supportive to their fruitless agitation heading nowhere.

Their actions and utterances both online and offline has created animosity and suspicion in the minds of many non Igbos including myself, so it's about your own selective perception but others.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Jdbrasco2: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Foolish body. Ohanaeze my ahss
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Nwaotu10(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hausa-fulani sponsored Ohaneze representing the whole of jihadists tribe!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by All4good: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
kingzizzy:
Fake

Any statement by Ohanaeze Ndigbo is usually authorised and signed by an official on behalf of the organisation, such as its President, John Nnia Nwodo, or its publicity secretary, Uche Achi-Okpagha.This statement has no individual's name on it. Anyone could have written this on their phone within an hour

Fake news

TRUE
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by abovecomsmyhelp: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
God bless you 98% news on Igbo are actually lies, most of facebook pages with Igbo arent really Igbos but impostors, this is the reason i will never say Black lives matters or belong to black live matters group, black people are evil, heartless and wicked
kingzizzy:
Fake

Any statement by Ohanaeze Ndigbo is usually authorised and signed by an official on behalf of the organisation, such as its President, John Nnia Nwodo, or its publicity secretary, Uche Achi-Okpagha.This statement has no individual's name on it. Anyone could have written this on their phone within an hour

Fake news
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by pquaver(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ohaneze Good morning.. We said it earlier, we shouted our voices hoarse as true sons of Igboland that Nnamdi Kanu and his band of thugs are calamity waiting zo happen but because of greed and politics that favoured them Ohaneze as nd pdp keep encouraging them.. How can a people or group who once you have a different view or opinion that differs from theirs their first instincts is to eliminate you, mob action and see you as deserving to be killed.. This kind of people deserve no followers. Nnamdi Kanu is a Hitler in the making.. A tyrant and we are lucky Buhari gave him race from the east.. Ipob were at a point imposing levies forcefully on people and also at the peak of crisis their first reflex is to be searching for hausa and Fulani people the want to. Kill in cars or buses. This people are terrorist.. They are unconventional terrorists using methods of intimidation to instill feel for the meek minded ones.. No one like me I tell them to their faces... Buhari thank you for python that gave them sense.. Imagine taking arms from a soildier on duty.. The Fg sholud continue in their fire approach we patriotic Igbos support them.. Because that is the only language this terrorist understand.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Giantfarmer(m): 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
jrusky:

It will be fake to you nah because truth is allergy to you.

I asked this same wuestion when this issue came up.

Pls tell me how DSS will just opened on people just doing prayer peacefully? Can you explain?

Every sane Igbo excluding you know how ipob are so rude, arrogant, chest beaten, miscreants, behaving like they are superhuman to be challenging men with gun as if they have bullet proof in their skin.

Pls free us with Ipig shit.....
I served in the east I have had first hand experience with them ,they are really arrogant...true talk
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Glorymax: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
The tone of write up shows it is a fake report, and that tells you the extent the Nigeria govt will go in circulation of misinformation again the indefatigable IPOB.
Not withstanding, the great IPOB family is not bordered by this Oluwole report where Ohaneze is begging to be the representative of Igbo home and abroad.
To the sponsors and promoters of this trash, IPOB is wiser and action speaks louder than words.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by proeast(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
The idiat that wrote this nonsense fake news isn't even smart enough to make it believeable.

Ohanaeze never wrote that nonsense, and anyone who is smart should know that already.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by pquaver(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Who knows Ohaneze

They are paid political group!!!

They don't represent the Igbos but themselves, that we have seen time and time again!

Just like Afenifere is genuinely representing the interest of the yorubas so is IPOB genuinely representing the interest of the Igbos!!!

So down with the Ohaneze!!!

Speak for yourself. ipob miscreants keepartogating to themselves and their useless oga powers they do not have.. Ipob is representing the interest of ipob members, Nnamdi Kanu and you.. They are not representing any Igbo people.. Where did we elect or give them the mandate to speak for ndiigbo.. You just wake up and say you are igbo leader and fighting for us.. Did you consult us to know even if you are fighting the right fight? Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu are bunch of thieves lloking for people to dupe. So stick the representation to Ipob and yourself.. As for me and other patriotic igbo we do not know him and he does not speak for us.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by proeast(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aufbauh:

I would have activated rule 2 and reported this your comment as abusive but I'd wish to reply you, although i quite understand that it is generic that the IPOB and their supporters to be abusive.
Even if you're frustrated and pained next time try to choose your words.

If you don't know how IPOB has dent the image of Igbos then you're either living in denial as usual or been supportive to their fruitless agitation heading nowhere.

Their actions and utterances both online and offline has created animosity and suspicion in the minds of many non Igbos including myself, so it's about your own selective perception but others.

Stop concoting lies and fallacies.
You guys have never loved nor embraced the Igbos in the history of Nigeria!
Even before independence, Igbophobia was a pasttime in Northern Nigeria, partly because we are Christians and partly because we are aggressively progressives. These two issues are what made you guys to hate Igbos for no just cause.

Ahmadu Bello's anti Igbo statements is still available on the internet for anyone to confirm.
The despicable statements made on the floor of Northern Nigeria house of assembly against Igbos are still available online.

I don't think IPOB has come into existence when they were made and neither had Nzeogwu led the coup.

The hate and anti Igbo sentiments has always been there!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by proeast(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
When it comes to Igbos in Nigeria, you start hearing all manner of bullsh1t in order to justify their entrenched Igbophobia tendencies.

Fulani herdsmen was named among the world's most deadliest terror groups, killing Nigerians in their thousands, yet no one used it against them or tried to profile them. Did it stop Buhari from contesting and did it stop you all from voting for him?

Did Boko Haram stop Atiku from contesting and did it stop him from almost winning if not for rigging?

Now they feel like they can use IPOB to blackmail Igbos.

Many Nigerians are evil minded, and that is why the country is going in circles.

He must come to equity must come with clean hands!!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Miracle1991: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
chiiraq802:

Why not go to Sambisa forest, where there're many terrorists to practice with abiiii you dey fear niiii....
You want to practice with armless civilians
Allow Ipob to carry ammunition first... Then you can test your target skills....
armless civilians that killed 2 dss officials abi?
Ipob are terrorists and they can never be allowed to have meeting in my country.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
pquaver:

Speak for yourself. ipob miscreants keepartogating to themselves and their useless oga powers they do not have.. Ipob is representing the interest of ipob members, Nnamdi Kanu and you.. They are not representing any Igbo people.. Where did we elect or give them the mandate to speak for ndiigbo.. You just wake up and say you are igbo leader and fighting for us.. Did you consult us to know even if you are fighting the right fight? Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu are bunch of thieves lloking for people to dupe. So stick the representation to Ipob and yourself.. As for me and other patriotic igbo we do not know him and he does not speak for us.
A true leader is born and not made!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by chiiraq802(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
armless civilians that killed 2 dss officials abi?
Ipob are terrorists and they can never be allowed to have meeting in my country.

What are the names of the killed DSS officials
Abi, DSS personnel dem be Aliens
No names, no pictures !!!
#Abeg don't mention me again, ah no get strength. angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Dreadful: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
This country is very demonic.
Run by agents of darkness.
Who signed this statement?
What a devilish country!
God shall destroy nigeria.
Amen!!!
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by Chirowman(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
who knows this hungry group
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by pquaver(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

A true leader is born and not made!!!
. A leader is born and not made yes. there are thousand of leaders in Nigeria.. There is a willful subjection of authority to a leader. Nnamdi Kanu is your leader not mine and definitely no leader to thousand of igbo who have not subjected or given him consent through either a democratic or consultation process. He is leader of slaves, people who have inferiority complex, sisi and slaves. A true igboman is a leader in his own right. He is no dictated to.. I think Nnamdi Kanu has shown we have lots of slowpoke in gboland masquerading as umuafor igbo.. But they are slaves mentally.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members by DeBiafran: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ohaneze Ndigbo is no doubt useless but this piece of shit is 100% fake news. No doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium / 2019: Why Tinubu Shouldn’t Depend Heavily On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.