Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna (20452 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by AlexReports(m): 5:05am On Aug 29, 2020
KING TONTO GETS INTERVIEWED BY RACHEL THE PIPER. SHE SAYS SHE NEARLY BECAME A PASTOR AND HAS A MESSAGE AGAINST ALL THE KILLINGS IN SOUTHERN KADUNA

Amb Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER has had her Television show for over 10 years now. It was TRENDS & RACHEL but she rebranded to Rachel the PIPER. The show has attracted a huge number of awards getting to over 200 amongst which are the Nigerian Entertainment Awards London, The Africa Diaspora Merit awards in Amsterdam and the Africa Achievers Award that held is South Africa.

Amb Rachel also has a Foundation which has been carrying out loads of outreaches during this covid-19 era. Her most recent outreach will touch the lives of the terror hit Southern Kaduna on Saturday 29th of August which is where she is from. It is therefore not surprising that Rachel was granted an interview time with King Tonto during which the King promised to support the outreach through her Foundation that has been impacting on so many lives so far.

During the interview, King Tonto professed that she almost became a Pastor in the past due to her love for God. This multiple award winning diva with a heart of Gold also expressed pains as can be seen in the video over the killings in Southern Kaduna and sent words of encouragement and prayers for the people.

King Tonto is a living Legend who has made her marks on the sand of time and on all humanity.
To watch this engaging interview tune to AIT this Saturday 6pm on Rachel the PIPER. Get to know the real Tonto Dike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhopihP7lM

My lovely facebeat is by The Bodyhub by TIAS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by TheSERAPH: 5:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Even though she sometimes behave like someone that one or two bolt has losed from her brain , I had seen her preach the gospel, her love for CHRIST is real and genuine. I remember watching her giving sermon in ECG church youth conference in S.A. It was awesome, if GOD can use Saul the persecutor, then toto case is small

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Goldencheese(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2020
God can use anybody.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by pyyxxaro: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2020
Goldencheese:
God can use anybody.

Can God use BUHARI embarassed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2020
Story...pastor ko prostitute ni tongue

Toto dicke don dey get dementia embarassed

9 Likes

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Can God use BUHARI embarassed
Future impossible tense.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Adedotguy: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by blinking001(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Who is Tonto Dike?
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Na wa

1 Like

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by RapistOnBail: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
grin

It’s still possible my baby girl. Na still side hustle
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Baybii: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
King Tonto? Pastor? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by jericco1(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
God never called you grin
Imagine King Tonto
A glorified feminist angry

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Slawormir: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na wa o
These people be calling God

And pretending as if God called them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by olorundipe9090: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Who cares

1 Like

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by nuhu2018(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
OK try again letter
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Trapnews: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
This should not be on Front page, kindly replace with news that will add value to the lives of Nigerians.
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by KingRex1(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Tontolet
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by ExBanker: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
blinking001:
Who is Tonto Dike?

Bobrisky girlfriend

You may ask, who is Bobrisky?

Bobrisky is the leading omoluabi. A role mode

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by jamalnation(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Nearly cannot kill a bird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by flexyrule(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Baybii: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
During the interview, King Tonto professed that she almost became a Pastor in the past due to her love for God. This multiple award winning diva with a heart of Gold also expressed pains as can be seen in the video over the killings in Southern Kaduna and sent words of encouragement and prayers for the people.

King Tonto is a living Legend who has made her marks on the sand of time and on all humanity.

Living what?

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by djjosh(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Tonto de tOnto!!!
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Yalwayzme: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2020
You again
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by sofiscatedmoron: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Pastor to_to

n
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by zoer(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Goldencheese:
God can use anybody.
But not tonto
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Charmingrascal(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Original Toto Decay
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
I practically can't understand her anymore.
Re: I Almost Became A Pastor - Tonto Dikeh Says, Gives Message To Southern Kaduna by freshkpomo(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2020
Verdict: Your past does not determine who you will become,just look ahead there is always a bright future. She been looking like Bobrisky lately are they married?

Let's make #SOS trend

Let's make #SOS trend

We cant breathe in southern Kaduna.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters / Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.