Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. (2300 Views)

Bishop Predicts Tinubu Presidency, Says Nigerians Abroad Will Return / Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father / Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by omenka(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2020
A die hard Atiku/PDP supporter, @AustinaNwabufo, has predicted that Bola Ahmed Tinubu would die in the last quarter of 2022.

This prophesy he made on his twitter handle on August 20th, but the tweet has long been taken down due to it's violation of Twitter community rules, but before it was, screenshot was taken by readers and saved for posterity. A walk through his timeline would leave one in no doubt the composition of the poster's mind.

It is instructive to note that Tinubu himself hasn't stated ANYWHERE he would be running for president.

This is the same sort of toxic politics played by the PDP in events leading up to the 2015 election and it appears they aren't ready to turn a new leaf.

Things like this are the more reason we need that social media bill so we can get ahead of this corrosive hate before it consumes us all. People have to be held accountable for their utterances and not hide behind freedom of speech to instigate avoidable public disturbance.

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by ERockson: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2020
IPOB style of politics. Mumu people with evil mind. Yoruba matter will kill all of una before 2023. Just focus on Tinubu that never declared intention for presidency till Tinubu do a final passing to another Yoruba Man

18 Likes

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Mistakemaker: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2020
That's a Yoruba man's account using an Igbo name to cause hate and division

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
A die hard Atiku/PDP supporter, @AustinaNwabufo, has predicted that Bola Ahmed Tinubu would die in the last quarter of 2022.

This prophesy he made on his twitter handle on August 20th, but the tweet has long been taken down due to it's violation of Twitter community rules, but before it was, screenshot was taken by readers and saved for posterity. A walk through his timeline would leave one in no doubt the composition of the poster's mind.

It is instructive to note that Tinubu himself hasn't stated ANYWHERE he would be running for president.

This is the same sort of toxic politics played by the PDP in events leading up to the 2015 election and it appears they aren't ready to turn a new leaf.

Things like this are the more reason we need that social media bill so we can get ahead of this corrosive hate before it consumes us all. People have to be held accountable for their utterances and not hide behind freedom of speech to instigate avoidable public disturbance.
free him he's expressing his wishes. stop defending drug Baron tinubu that never know you neither he knows your family. tinubu must be probe. ole jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2020
ERockson:
Ipob

Fixed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by omenka(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Maybe you should, as advised, visit his timeline.

This wanton hate isn't gonna take us nowhere. Denying it exists is even worse!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Economy1: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Which politian do you think is better than Tinubu in this country.. please Educate me.. for me Tinubu is the best man for the job at the moment.. you people should stop hating the success this man has achieved in the area of his calling...2023 he Tinubu will be swore in as president of Nigeria. Mark my words.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Hisincrease: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Can we learn how to keep our wickedness to ourselves?

Meanwhile help fill this 2 mins survey
https://forms.gle/zMbPnrwguD1vBVkc8
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by omenka(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Johnnyessence:
free him he's expressing his wishes. stop defending drug Baron tinubu that never know you neither he knows your family. tinubu must be probe. ole jati jati
First, you've got extremely terrible diction, and most of the time, when I see such, I simply don't reply their authors.

So, wishing and predicting someone's death, when you're not a soothsayer, is okay.

I suppose you'd feel the same way if one does same to you or your parents. Yeah?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Economy1: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=Economy1 post=93341966]Which politian do you think is better than Tinubu in this country.. please Educate me.. for me Tinubu is the best man for the job at the moment.. you people should stop hating the success this man has achieved in the area of his calling...2023 he Tinubu will be swore in as president of Nigeria. Mark my words.
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by helinues: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Austin Nwabufor

Don't mind the guy.. He is from Ebu's family hence ' Bufor 'in his name
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Newsblenda(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Economy1:
Which politian do you think is better than Tinubu in this country.. please Educate me.. for me Tinubu is the best man for the job at the moment.. you people should stop hating the success this man has achieved in the area of his calling...2023 he Tinubu will be swore in as president of Nigeria. Mark my words.
You are an idiot,u don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Queenlovely(f): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2020
dss food don don
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by XXXXTENTACION: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Its obvious the post is meant to cause disunity and division undecided

i just wonder what people gain from all this tribalism and ethnic bigotry sef
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2020
This is More reason we Yoruba must remain indestructible. No Yoruba man ever attack anyone from Igbo or Hausa. The Igbo has chosen to hide their own failure and attack our leader Tinubu, now when we start dealing with them, they will start shouting and playing the victim card. The whole world can see how stupid this is

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by dangermouse(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:
I have watched and observed the trend here on nairaland too. People with fake monikers mosqurading as if from another tribe to cause hatred and bad blood between certain tribes. That poster is sure not yoruba or igbo. We should all be vigilant.
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Mistakemaker: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Maybe you should, as advised, visit his timeline.

This wanton hate isn't gonna take us nowhere. Denying it exists is even worse!
I'm not denying there is no hate.. I have lived in the north. There is even an institutionalised hate there, if you're Igbo you're charged a higher NEPA bill than an Hausa and stuffs like that,.. The east isn't really habitable for outsiders maybe due to divisions amongst its people along state lines..

But then again even in your Benue state, there is hate between TIV and Idoma, and an idoma can't even be governor.. So stop Making it sectional

For all I care, the owner of the account could be a mischief maker.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
First, you've got extremely terrible diction, and most of the time, when I see such, I simply don't reply their authors.

So, wishing and predicting someone's death, when you're not a soothsayer, is okay.

I suppose you'd feel the same way if one does same to you or your parents. Yeah?
free the man, he's expressing his wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by kuuljay(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Why is it that the Igbos have completely turned a blind eye away from the governance of their land and focused on what is happening in South West? I don't just get it,pls iam not Yoruba just incase you ask

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2020
I knew it would be an Igbo person.

They have no qualms spewing unbridled hatred to others.

Why do Igbos hate Bola Ahmed Tinubu anyway?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by tamdun: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Oga he is an Igbo man, it'll cost u nothing to check his twitter page, below is d screenshot from his twitter acc

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Mistakemaker: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2020
tamdun:

Oga he is an Igbo man, it'll cost u nothing to check his twitter page, below is d screenshot from his twitter acc
Nothing in the screenshot suggests he's igbo.. Even with the name.. Transport minister answers Rotimi and yet that doesn't make him Yoruba
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Lol grin a political and tribal bigot complaining about another bigot, this life really no balance at all cool
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by omenka(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

I'm not denying there is no hate.. I have lived in the north. There is even an institutionalised hate there, if you're Igbo you're charged a higher NEPA bill than an Hausa and stuffs like that,.. The east isn't really habitable for outsiders maybe due to divisions amongst its people along state lines..

But then again even in your Benue state, there is hate between TIV and Idoma, and an idoma can't even be governor.. So stop Making it sectional

Go to his handle and look up his timeline. Stop saying what you don't know.

Good bye.

4 Likes

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by omenka(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2020
tamdun:

He won't visit the page. He is just okay lying to himself.

Instead of admitting faults and trying to make amends, they would rather live in denial.

I wonder what the end game of this hate is for them.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by tamdun: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
He won't visit the page. He is just okay lying to himself.

Instead of admitting faults and trying to make amends, they would rather live in denial.

I wonder what the end game of this hate is for them.

Smh.
I don't even want Tinubu to be president, I'll choose osinbajo/fashola over Tinubu any day but the way these people carry Tinubu matter for head is d reason I will always defend Tinubu against them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Mistakemaker: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2020
omenka:
Go to his handle and look up his timeline. Stop saying what you don't know.

Good bye.
Goodbye.. An impostor can have a lengthy timeline to easily sway people.. Na tactics
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by History555: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Yoruba man pretending to be from benue. You will never see him condemn the killings in benue but shout tinubu is cummin and see him bcom ultimate defender.

Secondly we know that that account belongs to the op. Na him job to create twitter accounts claiming to be lgbos

1 Like

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:
You probably are right, I've seen this kind of script played out many times.
Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by History555: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Stop. He is not from benue state. Have you ever seen him condemn the killings in benue. How can you have 15000 posts all about defending tinubu, buhari, apc but none even to say rip to victims in benue

1 Like

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by CHIMaaaah(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
omenka stop being smart by half, you have wished Igbos worst thing than death even your political opponents. You're really gullible if you think you can fool us with this nonsense post. Go get a life old man. And stop rocking shoulders with kiddies here WTF

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Buhari, A Twitter User Predicts Tinubu's Death Ahead Of 2023. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2020
calm down all. tinubu can't live forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari's Granddaughters At Their Uncle's Wedding Ceremony / Allahu Akbar!!!. Identities Of Colonel Abducted And Killed By Islamic Terrorists / Peter Obi Movement Hits Akwa Ibom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.