Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria (10930 Views)

Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria / Edo Modular Refinery Project To Drive Industrial Revolution (Video) / "When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by blinking001(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2020
My president come 2023
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by BlackBaron: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2020
I could throw my hat into the ring for this but I'm still looking from afar what the prospects for electricity is...
Can't industrialize without power and not excluding transport (especially rail)
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by surgical: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
sodiqapril:
Crooks.
This administration is always seeing, identifying, planning, proposing possible solutions they don't enforce them..the only things they enforce are things that will cause problems
you know them too well,like increment in tax,in bank transaction cost,high foreign exchange rate,encouraging insecurity through payment of ransom and rehabilitation of hoodlums and terrorists while leaving their victims in limbo
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Osinbajo is in a world of his own. Like he’s in another planet. embarassed grin

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Our nation has great potentials for industrial revolution...all we need are

1. Visionary & patriotic leaders like the Sheiks of the UAE, who will drive the industrial and economic revolution and ...

2. Visionary & patriotic individuals and corporate organizations like Digi & many others who still believe in Nigeria and will bring ground-breaking ideas that will bring jobs, develop enterprise and make NIGERIA an industrial and commercial hub to reckon with in Africa.

I belong to the latter group and we shall move forward on our ideas and roadmap come 2021, God preserving us.

If you believe in Nigeria, it will work for you and vice versa, as I have seen from experience - mine and others. If you derogate or disparage Nigeria or call it a shithole or zoo, it will be so to you...the devil will say Amen to your words. If you see good and speak good of the country and say it will be well with you in the country, then God, Jesus & the angels will say Amen to your words.

As my Bible says, "life and death are in the power of the tongue...we shall eat of it's fruit - Proverbs 18:21. You will get whatever you say.

Good morning!
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by olumide4christ: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Our nation has great potentials for industrial revolution...all we need are -

1. Visionary & patriotic leaders like the Sheiks of the UAE, who will drive the industrial and economic revolution and ...

2. Visionary & patriotic individuals and corporate organizations like DigiConverge & many others who still believe in Nigeria and will bring ground-breaking ideas that will bring jobs, develop enterprise and make NIGERIA an industrial and commercial hub to reckon with in Africa.

I belong to the latter group and we shall move forward on our ideas and roadmap come 2021, God preserving us.

If you believe in Nigeria, it will work for you and vice versa, as I have seen from experience - mine and others. If you derogate or disparage Nigeria or call it a shithole or zoo, it will be so to you...the devil will say Amen to your words. If you see good and speak good of the country and say it will be well with you in the country, then God, Jesus & the angels will say Amen to your words.

As my Bible says, "life and death are in the power of the tongue...we shall eat of it's fruit - Proverbs 18:21. You will get whatever you say.

Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by okefrancis: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2020
We are always in the front , forward ever ,and backward never
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by MarketDispatch: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Pollosa1:
sad Osinbajo is always seeing, always shalling and always willing! Everything is in future tense

3 Gbosa for you.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by supereagle(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Pollosa1:
sad Osinbajo is always seeing, always shalling and always willing! Everything is in future tense
Do you want him to displace his oga? The little time he happened to be on the saddle we saw some changes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2020
This man should stop talking/speaking in the spiritual realm, we need physical manifestations...........
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Cedarfarms:
Not if we continue to elect nepa bill certificate holders as leaders, it'll be a future impossible tense........

I mean Professors just can't be assistants to dullards, and we expect to make giant strides, we need to put square pegs were they belong to achieve any meaningful results!
true a president ought to be the vision bearer of any society, buhari was never qualified to hold that position what does he have going for him.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by ransomed: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
We are tired of seeing POTENTIAL, we want to see KINETIC development and growths . Stop tantalizing us sir.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Pollosa1:

Don't mind him..
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Cedarfarms:
Not if we continue to elect nepa bill certificate holders as leaders, it'll be a future impossible tense........

I mean Professors just can't be assistants to dullards, and we expect to make giant strides, we need to put square pegs were they belong to achieve any meaningful results!

If you were a deputy to your alleged president will NEPA bill certificate, I bet you can never achieve what Osinbajo has achieved as VP.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Fake pastor

But you are as fake as fake itself and you should be ashame with yourself.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by RioCarputo(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Hope he will still be alive to witness that period.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by sulaak(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Marveworld:
OK. We will be praying for Nigeria so that it will be actualized

You need more than prayers to get into the fourth industrial revolution.

Nigeria should continue to focus on actualising the 1st industrial revolution, building railways , power plants and steel plants
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by chloride6: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai...Na me Bleep up...
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by cronsberg: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Industrial revolution on an electricity generation of 5000 megawatts? hahahahaha
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by waslag11(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Okay
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Joylove2324(f): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
May God continue to protect Osinbajo for us
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by sowilli: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Why is Nigeria not part of the smart Africa initiative? That’s how we can get started
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Masterchef(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2020
You're so on point. Don't be surprised that Bubu is smarter than this VP. Even if the latter was to be a complete dullard, one would expect a professor and a pastor in RCCG to know how to make the president see reason in the yearnings of Nigerians for a better country per their campaign promises. Anyway, I heard the VP is good at debates. But talk is cheap at this very time we find ourselves

redsun:
How can he be talking of fourth industrial revolution when we haven't done first. Common toothpicks production we haven't mastered, common sweeping brushes for streets we haven't produce, hence our dirty street. Yet he is imagining fouth and fifth revolution like oyinbo.
First things first mr vice president, you crawl before you walk as a baby.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
The problem is that we have not even started the first industrial revolution in Nigeria. So I don't know what he's talking about!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Qoyyum4321(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
In this country before you get a license you must be well connected or rich.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Seebrian(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Deputy1111:
Nigeria is moving forward
Amen
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by DORS(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
whether we've explored The past industrial revolution or not I think Africa should move forcefully into the forth industrial revolution.
we'll keep been a dumping ground for old technology when the western nations feel they need resource to fund theirs or slow us down. the time to explore industry 4.0 is now, there's nothing much to loose we are already down
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by farem: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
sodiqapril:
Crooks.
This administration is always seeing, identifying, planning, proposing possible solutions they don't enforce them..the only things they enforce are things that will cause problems

Don't mind him. He's not like the previous government that saw and completed things...

on the screen!
Abuja CC TV with billions of Chinese loan

Cassava Bread that no one eat except the one Jonathan was holding

Kerosene stoves that gut billions that no one (except spirits) ever use

More...

Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
NIGERIA CAN NOT WORK BY THIS PRESENT HAUSA/FULANI ARRANGEMENT.

It is better we all go for RESTRUCTURING or move our separate ways.

Any Nigerians who think this present political arrangement will make Nigeria to achieve progress and prosperity must be DAY DREAMING.

Prof Osinbanjo keep DAY DREAMING over the deceptive federal structure that is so LOPSIDED.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Matinho: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Make Bubu no catch am o. He hates to hear that word revolution.
Re: Osinbajo Sees Fourth Industrial Revolution Potential In Nigeria by Mikyle: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
i just like this man's way of reasoning and his ways of bringing out ideas but his boss ......

hnnmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Gov’t To Prosecute Owner Of Collapsed 7-storey Building, Others / Governor’s Wife Constructs Classrooms, Bridge For Communities / President Buhari Sends Message To D’tigress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.