Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] (1807 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of "Asa Shrine" (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Eedris Abdulkareem Insults Cossy Orjiakor On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] by pckid: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2011
actress cum singer is not backing down on a career in singing. We hear She has completed recording her album and the picture above is from the set of her video shoot. what do you think of the actress or the picture?
Re: Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] by AfricaMars: 12:45am On Feb 21, 2011
Wow, model, singer, actress, I think she hasn't done any movies in a while. Seen her though in other peoples music videos.
Re: Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] by Nelson6(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
am tried of this LovePeddler!!!!!! angry grin

take dat air filled nonsense outta ma sightt . , . .*pukes on cossy's watermelons*
Re: Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] by A8706: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2011
cant she gt her perfect bra size or cover up a lil bit @ least?
YUCK!!!
Re: Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2011
What do i think of the actress in the pic? All i can say is, I see a woman using what she got to get what she want!
Re: Fab Or Drab – Cossy Orjiakor On Set Of A New Video [picture] by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2011
This is nasty!! What do her parents say about this!?!

(1) (Reply)

2pac Was See In New Mexico Yesterday / Obama Dancing Gangnam Style (A Must Watch) / PHOTO: See Funke Akindele's Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.