Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... (617 Views)

N2.2 Million Available For Investment In Cryptos / My Little Little Bitcoin Secrets _learn How To Start And Succeed In Cryptos Biz / Advice Pls:i Want To Invest In Cryptos With $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... by derwin(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2020
BTC from 11.5k Dollars to..... UP!

When it comes to investing , there are 3 kinds of people from my observation.

1. Money Bags with various investment portfolios. They know how to make their money work for them.
They have dealings in stock, bonds and debentures , Real Estate, etc.
They are never tired of looking out for more legit opportunities to make their money work for them.

2. Money Bags with no Investment idea.
This one's have the money but are yet to find a viable investment that'll yield in good returns, they've been hearing a lot about various investment portfolios, but no one has put them through or better still they haven't signed up for classes on money and asset management.

3. Money Bags that have been burnt.
These ones are scared. They've invested in so many portfolios only to find out that they were all schemes.

At the mention of....

"E Get one business whey I want make you do, all legs take flight! Ears get closed."

Which of the categories do you belong�?
Well, whichever category you belong, I have good news.

What it takes doesn't mean money alone. What it takes means,

1. Patience : Trading Crypto currency is not gambling, it requires careful fundamental and Technical Analysis which I do on your behalf and tell you when to enter a trade or exit a trade.
2. Online Presence : you have to be available to get notified of a trade call so that you don't miss out.
3. Have your national ID or Passport/ drivers license. Why? So that you can cash you money straight to your bank account, without this, the only option will be to send from your wallet to another Crypto wallet then withdraw, that's a lot of money.

My Offer.

I'll give you Trade Signal calls that will guarantee you 50-80% profit weekly.

Who can Benefit?
-People with no experience.
-people with experience but no time.
-People who want something weekly.

When you contact me, you get a free Trade Signal. When it hits target,

You subscribe to my VIP group were you get Trade calls daily for 10k monthly.

But...,. "I'll give 30% off the price to the 1st 10 people who contact me today"

Hedge your funds guys! A Recession is ahead. Play in the world market. Do not gamble with this.

WhatsApp: 07062907130
Re: Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... by derwin(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Invest your funds in the space. Hedge it against the falling naira.

07062907130 get started today
Re: Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... by derwin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
So for a while, BTC has been indecisive. The best thing for us to do this period was to keep our money safe.
This is actually not the time to Gamble on positions because the Alts market saw a mad dip!
Kudos to Defi coins, they made huge entries and gains, YFI, YFII, Sushi, and UNI did pretty well, and I gained some bucks from them (UNI Most Especially)
BTC has crossed 11k once more, and the closing chart for the weekend is showing Bullish. This could mean that if it maintains that position, we could see some recovery in the Alts Market.
Stay safe and trade safely.
See you soon.
Re: Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... by derwin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
The Alts markets are recovering drastically after a hard correction. I've been away because for over 1 and a half months,

The market was down.

Now is time to resume making good money again.

Call or Whatsapp : 07062907130 to get started today.
Re: Invest In Cryptos Now Or..... by derwin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
B. T. C. Is gradually reaching it's level of support.

Alt coins are ready for exponential moves.

This is the time to position yourself for maximum Profits.

Get a free 3 days signal trial today

Call or WHATSAPP: 07062907130

(1) (Reply)

N150k Writing News And Articles On Opera News Hub / Spend Above $100 On Your Card / Investment With Bamboo App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.