Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,610 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Burna Boy Twice As Tall Is Not Meant For Short Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Burna Boy Twice As Tall Is Not Meant For Short Girls (287 Views)

Packet Shirt Is Meant For Big Men, Watch & See The Reason / If Good Is Better And Best, Tall Is Taller And Tallest, What Is Bad? Delarue | / Check Out These Weird Photos you Need To Check Twice Before Getting It.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Twice As Tall Is Not Meant For Short Girls by NTStrings(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Since the burna boy Twice As Tall project dropped a lot people were talking about the album been over hype with less vibe, that one concern them. Some songs are meant for everybody.

Durring the week on our normal mantra of going after the ladies, ( stuff real men do)
I caught one and we got talking along the line she ask me if she is the only one that is not feeling burna twice as tall album, I look at her height she was 6 inch above the ground and I told her it was obivous. aunty got angry and left.
I just risk my chance of getting layed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Church That Loves Getting Drunk To Worship God / Do Something Big / Mama Benji My Neighbor 3; Funny Short Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.