Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am (2723 Views)

Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am / Notorious Robber Nabbed By 1am During Operation In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Achara1209(f): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2020
*Breaking*

Fulani invasion in Western Nigeria

These Fulani men were arrested with their motorcycles at 1am in idita community new site zone 5 along NTA Mokuro road ile ife on the 23/08/2020 and handed over to the police area commander in ife and later transfer to Oshogbo, they said they were coming from Nasarawa state.

*We are at risky if we take security issue with levety at this point in time, we must be very vigilant in every nook and cranny of western Nigeria*

It is advisable for western people of Nigeria to take security conscious.

Koikimediaoduduwa Koikimediaoduduwa

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by ExBanker: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Evil men. They were coming from Nasarawa. Do you know how many states and checkpoints they successfully passed before reaching ile ife? It just shows that our security agents are aiding these criminals

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Follow up on their status in 2 days time.

Nigeria Police will tell you: their case has been transferred to Abuja, and that would be the end of the story.

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Kingpele(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Terrible folks

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Ugaboy: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
From nasarawa to ile ife, this people are animal being indeed, how can a full flesh human drive that distance under this cold and rainy period with bike.
northerner is truly live in zoo

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by heendrix(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Folks that should have been shot at sight sad

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Vyzz: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2020
Ghost Riders!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by austine4real(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2020
Cut them into pieces do them what they do to u
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by nwaanambra1(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
but in truth, THE QUESTION IS: WERE THEY ARMED??

IF THEY ARE NOT ARMED - THEN THEY ARE COMMITTING NO OFFENSE.

EVERY NIGERIAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA AT WHATEVER TIME OF THEIR CHOICE SO LONG AS THERE IS NO CURFEW IN THAT PART AND SO LONG AS THEY ARE NOT CAUGHT COMMITTING ANY CRIME.

Its the right of every Nigerian to take residence in any part of Nigeria of their choice and also abide by the federal laws and that of the state in question.

These pics are evidence of rights abuse - but in Nigeria human rights has gone with the winds thats why the army, airforce, dss, navy, civil defence, road safety and fire service ALL WENT ON A JOINT OPERATION TO KILL UNARMED IGBO YOUTHS IN ENUGU STATE - THEIR CRIME?? PLAYING FOOTBALL IN A SCHOOL FIELD ON A SUNDAY INSTEAD OF BEING IN THE CHURCH!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Achara1209(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwaanambra1:

EVERY NIGERIAN HAS THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA AT WHATEVER TIME OF THEIR CHOICE SO LONG AS THERE IS NO CURFEW IN THAT PART AND SO LONG AS THEY ARE NOT CAUGHT COMMITTING ANY CRIME.

Its the right of every Nigerian to take residence in any part of Nigeria of their choice and also abide by the federal laws and that of the state in question.

Let me take it that you are sensible and I pray by the Grace of God you are , as a sensible man will you travel to an unknown destination without ,cloth ,bag, money for rent or you just travel to sleep on the road . Well I guess this is Africa it normal in your eyes for people to seek shelter anywhere,road, bus, schools, uncompleted building,bush ...try to reason that that particular area has been disturbed my this Fulani guys that's why the alert was high and people were awake to intercept them at that time of the day

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by nwaanambra1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Achara1209:

Let me take it that you are sensible and I pray by the Grace of God you are , as a sensible man will you travel to an unknown destination without ,cloth ,bag, money for rent or you just travel to sleep on the road . Well I guess this is Africa it normal in your eyes for people to seek shelter anywhere,road, bus, schools, uncompleted building,bush ...try to reason that that particular area has been disturbed my this Fulani guys that's why the alert was high and people were awake to intercept them at that time of the day

Oga i will assume you are sensible and therefor i will give you a sensible answer:

how many northerner have you seen traveling with those assemblages you mentioned?

when have you seen a norther paying for house rent WHEN THERE IS A MOSQUE FOR HIM TO TAKE SHELTER UNTIL HE CAN AFFORD TO BUILD A ZINK BATCHER TO BE SLEEPING IN.

DID IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT THESE MEN ARE TRAVELING TO THE SAID LOCATION TO START OKADA RIDING BUSINESS AND POSSIBLY SELLING OF FRUITS ON WHEELBARROWS AND POSSIBLY MOBILE SHOE MAKING.

LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES CAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T TRAVEL OUTSIDE YOUR STATE - There is a huge population of northers and yorubas in eastern states now, very huge population - they are there trading in our markets, on our streets, and thruout our towns and villages and no body harasses nor intimidates them despite the fact that they contribute nothing to our state IGRs - unlike as what is happening in other parts of Nigeria where Igbos are always harassed and intimidated despite our efforts in contribution hugely to the IGR of all the states we are based.

like i said earlier, they have the right to take residence in any part of Nigeria so long as they are law abiding there.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by merieam16(f): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Arewa! very wicked set of people

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Let me take care of all ur cleaning ,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Minsk24: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
The fulanis have only stirred up hatred and suspicion against them... Nice job Op...arrest and send them back. .. We must unite against the fulanis
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by KfashionHubb: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please one Nigeria
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Freestainworld(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
this fulani republic must go down, their patron general Buhari will go down too

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2020
nwaanambra1:

These pics are evidence of rights abuse - but in Nigeria human rights has gone with the winds thats why the army, airforce, dss, navy, civil defence, road safety and fire service ALL WENT ON A JOINT OPERATION TO KILL UNARMED IGBO YOUTHS IN ENUGU STATE - THEIR CRIME?? PLAYING FOOTBALL IN A SCHOOL FIELD ON A SUNDAY INSTEAD OF BEING IN THE CHURCH!
Words of a wise man.
Nothing to be taken out of this post and nothing to be added.
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2020
nwaanambra1:
.......... thats why the army, airforce, dss, navy, civil defence, road safety and fire service ALL WENT ON A JOINT OPERATION TO KILL UNARMED IGBO YOUTHS IN ENUGU STATE - THEIR CRIME?? PLAYING FOOTBALL IN A SCHOOL FIELD ON A SUNDAY INSTEAD OF BEING IN THE CHURCH!
By the way, when did this happen?
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by shariff84: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2020
This ones are not fulanis,they are ordinary Hausa/villagers going to efe for okada work simple.
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by ORIAYO70(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=93350080]

Oga i will assume you are sensible and therefor i will give you a sensible answer:

how many northerner have you seen traveling with those assemblages you mentioned?

when have you seen a norther paying for house rent WHEN THERE IS A MOSQUE FOR HIM TO TAKE SHELTER UNTIL HE CAN AFFORD TO BUILD A ZINK BATCHER TO BE SLEEPING IN.

DID IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT THESE MEN ARE TRAVELING TO THE SAID LOCATION TO START OKADA RIDING BUSINESS AND POSSIBLY SELLING OF FRUITS ON

WHEELBARROWS AND POSSIBLY MOBILE SHOE MAKING.

LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES CAUSE I KNOW YOU DON'T TRAVEL OUTSIDE YOUR STATE - There is a huge population of northers and yorubas in
eastern states now, very huge population - they
are there trading in our markets, on our streets, and thruout our towns and villages and no body harasses nor intimidates them despite the fact that they contribute nothing to our state IGRs - unlike as what is happening in other parts of Nigeria where Igbos are always harassed and

intimidated despite our efforts in contribution hugely to the IGR of all the states we are based.

like i said earlier, they have the right to take residence in any part of Nigeria so long as t

hey are law abiding there.

Must everything be about Igbo
Igbo this Igbo that....

Every issues or matters must be driven with Igbo... I dnt knw how and where Igbo were harassed except in their own town

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by somethinggood(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Achara1209:
*Breaking*

These Fulani men were arrested with their motorcycles at 1am in idita community new site zone 5 along NTA Mokuro road ile ife on the 23/08/2020 and handed over to the police area commander in ife and later transfer to Oshogbo, they said they were coming from Nasarawa state.

*We are at risky if we take security issue with levety at this point in time, we must be very vigilant in every nook and cranny of western Nigeria*

There is an onslaught by the Nigerian Army on Bandits and Terrorist in Nasarawa/Toto LGA. It is possible this are the remnants running away

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Valkrie: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2020
nwaanambra1:

Look at what you are saying..? Their weapons have already gone ahead...remember the revelation by malaifa on these guys distributing weapons and funds during the lock down?

A times I wonder if people reason with their stomach..!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by anonymuz(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2020
This people are everywhere in Nigeria riding bikes up and down and well armed.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by KAHBOOM: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Nna nawaooo!

Are they not Nigerians again?

Where they caught with weapons?

Abeg Free them joor?Abi can't the tru heirs of the land walk around dia father usman dan fodios estate in peace again?
The Documents of western Nigeria was handed over to the Fulani's by afonja.So western Nigeria is Fulani land. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by sodiqapril(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
post=93377480:

By the way, when did this occured?
'when did this occured" you can't even asslick with good English
Re: Fulani Men Caught With Their Bikes sneaking At 1am by Ycube: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
Achara1209:
*Breaking*

This news might be linked to this. SAY NO TO TERRORISM.
https://dailytrust.com/darul-salam-how-sect-shifted-base-to-nasarawa

(1) (Reply)

Two Female Corps Members Gang Raped In Kano / Photos – See First White Foreigner Nigeria Police Officer / Man 45, Rapes Girls In Public Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.