Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Whatsapp Forex Class!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Whatsapp Forex Class!!! (309 Views)

Don't Miss This Whatsapp Forex Trading Class For Beginners / Online Forex Class / Blue Pips Forex Academy - Join Our Free Whatsapp Forex Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Forex Class!!! by mrbenjame: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Hello all. I would be conducting a 3 month step by step forex class for all participants.

The class will cover a lot of topics and I’d mention a few:

- Introduction to forex
- Benefits of forex
- Currency trading in pairs
- Market participants (Very vital)
- Trading sections (here you’d be taught on how to master these sections)
- Forex DOs and DON’Ts
- Forex terminologies (Very important)
- Market orders (Practical class)
- Trading platforms (Practically inclined)
- Chart patterns
- Candle stick patterns
- Forex Trading tools
- Risk management
- psychological management etc.

Within these period you’d be taught from the scratch which I guess is the best for every starter.

After each successful class you’d be given assignments and periodic test to assess your Progress.

You’d also be guided step by step on how to execute trades comfortably from your own end.

You’d also be taught when and when not to trade which is very important in forex Trading.

You’d also be taught how to interprete the charts and know what it means (this is usually tasking but you have nothing to worry about because I’d teach you the hidden secrets).

You’d also be notified the websites and Apps that would aid your trading.

These services will be rendered with an affordable fee of just 3,000 naira.

It’s a one time payment and it will cover the three months class.

If you’re interested please indicate as we start with atleast 50 persons. With 3k you can learn and trade on your own. If you have any questions you can ask. You can reach me on:
0 8 1 6 5 3 0 0 8 9 9

Thank you!
Re: Whatsapp Forex Class!!! by godello: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2020
How do one reach you?
Re: Whatsapp Forex Class!!! by mrbenjame: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
godello:
How do one reach you?

Ok. You can reach me on 0 8 1 6 5 3 0 0 8 9 9
Re: Whatsapp Forex Class!!! by mrbenjame: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
You can reach me directly with my number or drop yours then I’d add you. Thanks.
Re: Whatsapp Forex Class!!! by mrbenjame: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Class begins soon.....
Re: Whatsapp Forex Class!!! by mrbenjame: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Never miss this opportunity....

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference Between Trust Fund And Insurance Policy? / Do You Know It’s Easy To Trade The Biggest Financial Market In The World(forex)? / Get As High As 45% ROI On Real Estate Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.