Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) (316 Views)

#bbnaija:see The Moment Bbnaija Phyna Mistakenly Exposed Her Boobs (watch Video) / #bbnaija: See Cee-c's Hot Dress That Has Got People Talking (photos) / Funniest Memes Of Bbnaija Cee C Real Name Cynthia Nwadiora Hit The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) by 9jabazeblog: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2020
It's obvious that a lot of people don't know the woman behind BBNaija's Host Ebuka. Well, in this post I will be sharing with you guys the beautiful wife of ebuka. So read carefully to the very end as I show you his lovely wife in pictures.

Use the link below for more pictures

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e93237e4d089e17ffd58cfb0779c16ae&news_entry_id=s91213d4200829en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_8b8e2211-62ed-467d-b5af-2f46b6a33b40&from=news

Re: Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) by techmo(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
The woman behind his fashionable looks
Re: Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) by flyingpig: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2020
When man fine pass em wife

The finest of men usually marry women who worwor pass them, whyy?

You go see very fine girl marry worwor man regina daniels why cry lara oshiomole whyy

This lyf no balance i expected to see a nengi hadampson behind him cry
Re: Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) by majamajic(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2020
The girl dad is Anambra born billionaire too , but she is so down to earth

The wife is daughter of chairman , The Young Shall Grow Motors
Re: Bbnaija: See The Beautiful Wife Of Bbnaija's Host, Ebuka (photos) by majamajic(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
flyingpig:
When man fine pass em wife

The finest of men usually marry women who worwor pass them, whyy?

You go see very fine girl marry worwor man regina daniels why cry lara oshiomole whyy

This lyf no balance i expected to see a nengi hadampson behind him cry

She is a billionaire's daughter and her ass is 'follow come' unlike Nengi's !

(1) (Reply)

My P And U / Shock! As BEAUTY QUEEN Nora Allegedly Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone. / Ending SARS May Not End Police Brutality In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.