Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Rebuttal To We Prefer Rice To Sell 50,000 Than Igbo To Be President By Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Rebuttal To We Prefer Rice To Sell 50,000 Than Igbo To Be President By Yusuf (273 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / We Prefer Rice To Sell At N50,000 Than Have An Easterner Become A President / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Rebuttal To We Prefer Rice To Sell 50,000 Than Igbo To Be President By Yusuf by Whiteangel1234: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Buhari and Fulani can stay in power for 100 years if they will at least make the economy better ..

All this talk of tribal Presidency is from selfish and wicked cruel politicians all of them are birds of same feather . Tribal Political warlord is the surest way to get and maintain political power , , The South West by inciting Hatred against the Igbos the North By Inciting Hatred against the Igbos and the Igbo Politicians by inciting Hatred against the North and the South West branding APC a Hausa Fulani party so that their PDP and APGA will continue to win and they hold on to power . Nigerians make una shine una Eye .

I will love to see an Igbo presidency just for the sake of National unity and sense of Belonging but not at any cost my Personal interest is what concern me the most and at this point my personal interest is to see a very good and stable Nigeria economy especially the Naira exchange rate need to stabilize for importers

Have orji uzor kalu or Any Igbo Governor condemn the killing of IPOB members ?

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Edo Dep. Gov, Maryann, Writes Police, Alleges Threat To Life / You Are A Mad Dog ” Paul Enenche To Daddy Freeze (video) / Ondo 2020: Man Rejects PDP Offer To Work As Campaign Committee For Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.