Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ (14666 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by funmike83(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
How will they deny when they are also guilty. They are all thieves
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by Davicjoe(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

The governors dont denied collecting the money to use it to do what in their respective state?

Yes to embezzled the money with their family

Why should a part of region should be enjoying the natural endowment of a country while the rest part of the region subjected to null

the north got the power
while the east got most of the natural thingy
While the west got the wailing

They should scrap the NDDC, it only benefit the Eastern state

Uncle what are u saying. U just wasted our FTC
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by kiddkash(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
BUBU in shock

Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by MrLacoste4: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
it is well with this country
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
not accused the NDDC of lying? Where did the chairman get information that the money was mismanaged? He is inadvertently accusing the governors of mismanaging the monies. If anybody should be investigated, it should be the governors of the nine NDDC states?

this really shock Buhari
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by jesmond3945: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fmlao:
The problem is that, I can't read all this and still think of reading Quran for the next two weeks
I think we need to start reading books on how to utilize our resources for our benefits
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by Rechargeam: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Change, next level, integrity.
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by Minjim: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
mayklef:
4 this APC government....they wil steal on stil rub it on our face

We have to be honest with ourselves and not be blinded by clout chasing.
NDDC has been around for years with their corrupt riddled nature. Why has no previous govt think of exposing the corruption there?
But this govt is doing exactly that and we are still saying it the FG's fault.
Even if it's its failure, at least we have to commend it for unearthening it.
What do we want exactly?
We want an end to corruption but whenever we hear the FG exposing it we still blame them.
I'm certain that Buhari didn't put people their to go and steal. If he had , he won't be exposing them

1 Like

Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Golan007:
The people of the Niger Delta are not ready.

Matter of fact, you are considered a dull person if you expect and demand transparency.

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Minjim:

We have to be honest with ourselves and not be blinded by clout chasing.
NDDC has been around for years with their corrupt riddled nature. Why has no previous govt think of exposing the corruption there?
But this govt is doing exactly that and we are still saying it the FG's fault.
Even if it's its failure, at least we have to commend it for unearthening it.
What do we want exactly?
We want an end to corruption but whenever we hear the FG exposing it we still blame them.
I'm certain that Buhari didn't put people their to go and steal. If he had , he won't be exposing them

What is it u say the FG did? What did it unearth?
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by inumidun2010(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
The hope of this COUNTRY is very BLEAK... God I promise,.if you grant my wish of leaving this Country, I promise never to return BACK AGAIN . not death oooo
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by Chirowman(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
no be small thing
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
These are the people accusing other section of the country for their unprogress just because they don't share common belief.
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by t2luv1: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Juanmike:
Buhari is a disgrace

Last time I check he was from Niger Delta region right !!!
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by DelphiOracle(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
jidamsel43:
All the governors don't want Corona Virus to go again
haha. Nddc. Not ncdc
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by Juanmike(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2020
t2luv1:

Last time I check he was from Niger Delta region right !!!
Falsehate
Re: No Governor Has Denied Collecting Money From NDDC’ by hectorswag(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
SmartProf:
Corruption in Nigeria is a network that involves so many top people. Even when there is a probe, the fall guy knows he will take all the insults, but that's where it will end cos those top guys also involved will get him out of any further mess. Those I pity most are the praise and worship singers of these thieves. Most of them come online with promo data to sweat & defend these thieves, after which they crawl back to their holes very hungry, due to their miserable life achievements.
It's nauseating really the way some Nigerians reason. Makes one wonder how they can be so easily brainwashed by these crooks. I bet they would do worse if they're elected into those top positions themselves, that's why they heartily sing their praises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Too Deeply Troubled To Be Handed Over To Tinubu - Mark Jacob / Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate / The Change That Never Was By Simon Kolawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.