Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? (297 Views)

Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. / The Rate Naira Rising To Dollar How Are The Poor Ones Going To Survive / NAIRA Vs Other African Currencies In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by skultrick(m): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please guys, I just want to find out what the rate is today for dollar at the black market.

I'm asking this question because of the news that CBN will start selling to BDC at N386.

This concerns me and other like me who have dollar stacked
Re: Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by loadedvibes: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lol.. you stacked dollar � grin grin
Re: Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by obamartins(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
skultrick:
Please guys, I just want to find out what the rate is today for dollar at the black market.

I'm asking this question because of the news that CBN will start selling to BDC at N386.

This concerns me and other like me who have dollar stacked

470 in my hood. Forget CBN, naa shakara them dey. Trying to use speculation to drive down the exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by skultrick(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
post=93352152:
Lol.. you stacked dollar � grin grin

My brother, I no gree change my dollar. So this news if true go really reduce my net worth.
Re: Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by skultrick(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
obamartins:

470 in my hood. Forget CBN, naa shakara them dey. Trying to use speculation to drive down the exchange rate.

My mind still there up, just waiting for Monday to go offload dollars for naira before the this people scatter person plan.
Re: Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by obamartins(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
skultrick:

My mind still there up, just waiting for Monday to go offload dollars for naira before the this people scatter person plan.

Fear Fear grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help - What's The Exchange Rate Naira Vs Dollar Today? by loadedvibes: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
It won't be for long Sha . You would still profit it
skultrick:

My brother, I no gree change my dollar. So this news if true go really reduce my net worth.

(1) (Reply)

Copper And Gold Mining Site For Sale / How To Buy Bitcoin With My Dollar Mastercard / Lonadek Global Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.