Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 (38429 Views)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Leeds Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 12th September 2021 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Firespitter: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrColdsweat:
I'm worried for this team.

Gini, Henderson, keita, firmino and Allison.

Even Gomez.

Our goals were from penalties and setpieces.

I'm worried for this team.

This stubborn bastard should spend some money.

Henderson is old
Gomez is still young and inexperienced. He needs game time
Firmino case is still mysterious.
Allison is not bad.
Gịnị and keita have no reason not to always perform above average.

Above all, Liverpool defence is worrisome. The caoch needs to stop experimenting with the defence. There is no reason why fabinho should be on the bench.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by MrColdsweat: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Foolish Chelsea fans call Leeds "ordinary".

You fools think started watching football in the era of spending big money on players. You have forgotten that there are manager who can train players and enhance their footballing abilities.

This is bielsa we're talking about. Someone known for his tactical ingenuity, discipline and intense, military-like training.

This is someone guardiola paid a visit and even stayed a few months with him, learning about football tactics and stategies before accepting the barcelona job.

This is someone who won copa america with Chile.

You idiots only know about buying.

I'm happy you'll also play Leeds.

Fucking idiots.

9 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by yomcity: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
My take on this matter shebi Liverpool won the last premiet League why are they not spending on players instead of believing in these players to be sincere if they didnt make some changes b4 transfer market closes i wept in swahili for Liverfool
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Aibueku123: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrColdsweat:

You fools think started watching football in the era of spending big money on players. You have forgotten that there are manager who can train players and enhance their footballing abilities.

This is bielsa we're talking about. Someone known for his tactical ingenuity, discipline and intense, military-like training.

This is someone guardiola paid a visit and even stayed a few months with him, learning about football tactics and stategies before accepting the barcelona job.

Fucking idiots.
that is your own opiunion! as far as chelsea is concern we beat them and i we give the full assurance that chelsea is going to beat teams this season watch out.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by MrColdsweat: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aibueku123:
that is your own opiunion! as far as chelsea is concern we beat them and i we give the full assurance that chelsea is going to beat teams this season watch out.

I can't say who will win or not, but I can boldly tell you that this team is far tactical than Chelsea.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by SabaliPatience: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
martineverest:
their coach is a seasoned coach...an experienced man

solmusdesigns:
Leeds no come EPL come play oo

frankblazing:
Leeds try. Sad way to lose the game.

They go disturb this season shaa.
I see another Leicester spirit in this Leeds
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Aibueku123: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
MrColdsweat:

I can't say who will win or not, but I can boldly tell you that this team is far tactical than Chelsea.
Dat ur own word dat leeds was played 4-3 by liverpool does not make them tacitcial than chelsea u havent watch chelsea'sgame dis season u went ahead to conclude dat they all more tacitical what is d point.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by TruthinAction: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Leeds have good strikers. Liverpool dam too lucky. If not for the two penalties given to them, they would have lost. Other top teams should beware of Leeds.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by dumininu01(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
crazygod:
Stubborn FSG and Klopp. Get Thiago Alcantara una no wan gree. angry
Allison is now operating below par since he came back from injury. What's the difference between him and karius now angry
bro nothing do alisson the goals were due to poor defending.. All the defenders were shitty except robbo
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by pretyval: 6:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Good game... VAR don start again... same handball giving to liverpool was denied Westham...
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Highpac: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Fucking idiots.

You are very stupid for spewing this baseless trash here in fact u are one of the slowest black still existing on surface of the earth, now if guadiola learn tactics from bielsa does that make him greater than guadiola, if bielsa has the best tactics does that even make him close to one of the best coach in the world and wen has recruiting new set of players became crime or apart apart from winning copa America with Chile team wat other significant success can u associate wit that ur glorified Leeds united coach as far as I'm concern that man still share dsame level with sarri if u like go kii ursef, Chelsea football club has new set of players go hang ursef, using already made players that is the only system lampard think he can use to achieve his aim go use sniper n die miserable death now henceforth if u have nothing constructive to say take ur reconcieve notions elsewhere and stop vomiting wattle words on every tread. Hippocrates everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by lexy2014: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Firespitter:

Henderson is old
Gomez is still young and inexperienced. He needs game time
Firmino case is still mysterious.
Allison is not bad.
Gịnị and keita have no reason not to always perform above average.

Above all, Liverpool defence is worrisome. The caoch needs to stop experimenting with the defence. There is no reason why fabinho should be on the bench.

How is Henderson old? How old is he that he is now old? How did d Liverpool experiment with his defense? Was he experimenting when he won d four titles that he won in d space of one year?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by lexy2014: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2020
yomcity:
My take on this matter shebi Liverpool won the last premiet League why are they not spending on players instead of believing in these players to be sincere if they didnt make some changes b4 transfer market closes i wept in swahili for Liverfool

Must they spend? What and what are they spending on?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by lexy2014: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2020
donMIG:
This is the Liverpool team we want to defend d league??

I didn't even have them balls to watch it down to d end

because u think that Leeds should have been a walkover because they came from d championship?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by donMIG(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2020
lexy2014:

because u think that Leeds should have been a walkover because they came from d championship?

Did u c the game?
We shipped in 3 goals for Godsake!
This is the team that was pose to defend the title... Leeds were the beta team they deserved to win
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by HMarshal(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Bad start for Liverpool,1goal difference,I really don't see them in top 2,this season.

As per leads,they did really put up a game considering their coach.but alot will be told going into the full season.

We've seen em come in hot & go from lukewarm to ice cold very fast.

Wich Eva way,thank you Liverpool for not being the last game & only game to ruin my bet ticket,ild av a toast to u Salah.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Expert17:
Leeds united to win wink wink

Liverpool 1 - Leeds Utd 2 grin

First shock of the season loading cool

Who e con shock last last lol
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by lexy2014: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
donMIG:

Did u c the game?
We shipped in 3 goals for Godsake!
This is the team that was pose to defend the title... Leeds were the beta team they deserved to win

D same thing we are saying. U think because it was Leeds, Liverpool wouldn't be able to ship in 3 goals
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Firespitter: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2020
lexy2014:

How is Henderson old? How old is he that he is now old? How did d Liverpool experiment with his defense? Was he experimenting when he won d four titles that he won in d space of one year?

I will overlook your combative tone

Gomez in a starting line up instead of matip is an experiment. Henderson in defensive midfield instead of fabinho is an experiment. Keita or winni should have been on the bench.
Yes Henderson is old. It is already showing in the way he plays.

Stop talking about the past. We are talking about yesterday average performance which actually didn't start yesterday.
Defensively, Liverpool flopped yesterday. Even the coach noticed it. That's why he made those changes to balance it.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by lexy2014: 11:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Firespitter:

I will overlook your combative tone

Gomez in a starting line up instead of matip is an experiment. Henderson in defensive midfield instead of fabinho is an experiment. Keita or winni should have been on the bench.
Yes Henderson is old. It is already showing in the way he plays.

Stop talking about the past. We are talking about yesterday average performance which actually didn't start yesterday.
Defensively, Liverpool flopped yesterday. Even the coach noticed it. That's why he made those changes to balance it.

If u can show me d "combative tone", I will be most glad. Even if there's one, what will your not overlooking it do?

Was ydays game d first time Gomez has started a game ahead of Matip? Y shouldn't I talk about d past? What's wrong with talking about d past? Are ur conclusions & inferences based on d future or based on d past?

How is Henderson in d midfield ahead of fabinho an experiment? Was d same Henderson not chosen ahead of any other midfielder last season when he was fit? So u mean his more than 30appearances for Liverpool last season was an experiment? Or has d meaning of d word experiment changed?

I asked u how old is Henderson that u say is now old. How is he old? D Winni& Keita that u say should have been on d bench, are they also old?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by MrColdsweat: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2020
[s]
Highpac:

You are very stupid for spewing this baseless trash here in fact u are one of the slowest black still existing on surface of the earth, now if guadiola learn tactics from bielsa does that make him greater than guadiola, if bielsa has the best tactics does that even make him close to one of the best coach in the world and wen has recruiting new set of players became crime or apart apart from winning copa America with Chile team wat other significant success can u associate wit that ur glorified Leeds united coach as far as I'm concern that man still share dsame level with sarri if u like go kii ursef, Chelsea football club has new set of players go hang ursef, using already made players that is the only system lampard think he can use to achieve his aim go use sniper n die miserable death now henceforth if u have nothing constructive to say take ur reconcieve notions elsewhere and stop vomiting wattle words on every tread. Hippocrates everywhere
[/s]

Typical empty-headed, loud-mouthed Chelsea fan who doesn't know that there are so many things he's doesn't know.

When we tell you idiots to watch other leagues and learn football, you no go gree....

In the modern football world, where there's so much obsession and insistence of buying players in the inflated market, someone has stood the test of time by forging his own players, and you open your mouth to say nonsense. You compare sarri to bielsa. Yes sarri is very good, a tailor-fit tactician who knows how to build a system with whatever players at he has at the moment. The only manager who can do this, is ancelotti.

When people are talking about tactics and strategies, you Chelsea fans should shut up because you are overspoilt cry babies, you only spend and scream "sack" when you lose games.

You have sacked 2 good tacticians in conte and sarri because you are completely ignorant of football systems and replaced them with lampard, a complete rookie who has no attacking, defending or build-up strategy.

A foolish idiot who pushes his full backs high up the pitch and uses a slow, weak jorginho to protect his inexperienced centre backs(zouma, a girl called christensen and error-proned rudiger.)

With the 200million you've spent on players, watch how Graham potter of brighton will take at least 55% possession from you idiots today.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Decimus: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
I can see many idiots on this thread, some of them are even crying. This is a new season, and Leeds United played against a bad team. If an average team plays against a bad team, the average team will look like the best.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Decimus: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

Typical empty-headed, loud-mouthed Chelsea fan who doesn't know that there are so many things he's doesn't know.

When we tell you idiots to watch other leagues and learn football, you no go gree....

In the modern football world, where there's so much obsession and insistence of buying players in the inflated market, someone has stood the test of time by forging his own players, and you open your mouth to say nonsense. You compare sarri to bielsa. Yes sarri is very good, a tailor-fit tactician who knows how to build a system with whatever players at he has at the moment. The only manager who can do this, is ancelotti.

When people are talking about tactics and strategies, you Chelsea fans should shut up because you are overspoilt cry babies, you only spend and scream "sack" when you lose games.

You have sacked 2 good tacticians in conte and sarri because you are completely ignorant of football systems and replaced them with lampard, a complete rookie who has no attacking, defending or build-up strategy.

A foolish idiot who pushes his full backs high up the pitch and uses a slow, weak jorginho to protect his inexperienced centre backs(zouma, a girl called christensen and error-proned rudiger.)

With the 200million you've spent on players, watch how Graham potter of brighton will take at least 55% possession from you idiots today.

You talk too much. You are giving Lampard the stick for playing Jorginho in front of the back four, forgetting that it was the Sarri you are calling a great tactician that started it.
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by snowball11(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrColdsweat:
[s][/s]

E be like say the money Chelsea spend buy those new players pain this guy like e pain Klopp! grin

If you and Klopp think say Premiership na like Ligue 1 or Bundesliga or even Serie A, where one team go buy all the stars for the world then come begin dey bully other teams with trophies every year; then una dey dream big time!
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Playermayweda(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Is it the Pes that u cannot hold Messi or Ronaldo, the one that u can use one player to run from midfield to the opponents post or is it after one game u came up with this?

Dats ps2 guy u never play the game for current gen right?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Playermayweda:

Dats ps2 guy u never play the game for current gen right?
I played Pes last on ps3 and I dare not put on ps4.

Everyone with his/her preference
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Playermayweda(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I played Pes last on ps3 and I dare not put on ps4.

Everyone with his/her preference

And u dey talk like this??!,Which year Pes?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Playermayweda:

And u dey talk like this??!,Which year Pes?
19 or so.

Am I lying that u can't hold Messi and/or Ronaldo with an average player when they start their runs?
Re: Liverpool Vs Leeds United (4 - 3) On 12th September 2020 by Playermayweda(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
EbukaHades10:
19 or so.

Am I lying that u can't hold Messi and/or Ronaldo with an average player when they start their runs?

I don catch u,Uncle why are you lying Pes 19 no dey ps3 na Pes 18 be the last and final for ps3, Before u defend urself go check google first,Unless na mod u dey play,And if na mod i get my reply waiting for you, Funny guy lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil Makes Pilgrimage To Mecca (pics) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 10th March 2018 / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.