Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? (3682 Views)

Two Arrested Over Ritual Killing Of 50-Year-Old Woman In Delta (Photo) / Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex / Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Winnerman728: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lagos is such a huge city for all kinds of humans filled with things that bored you or makes you laugh,
A place assumed and sometimes called no man's land ,brimful of all sort of people hustling and bustling to survive one day at a time,
The year 2019 a young woman took over nooks and crannies of Lagos by surprise wearing a pair of Nike trainers and painted herself red the only thing she wore was the paint on her flawless skin, while she hold firmly onto a hugely designed pant with the inscription on it that express what her message was all about as it stated #stoptheritual@worldpeaceprince, such at a time when the stealing of female pants are considered highly vital onto ritual sacrifices, an act that is yet to wane out as more youth in Nigeria yearn to be rich without struggles of any kind, the reign of ritual killings are still within Nigeria, where the innocent vulnerable young women including the older ones,are killed for ritual purposes, it took majority of lagosians by surprise seeing a totally beautiful nude young lady pleading against ritual killings occurrences,.

We all flocked around this stranged lady including me the writer to gain interview but the crowd where moved by their by views that where so differ to one another, must of them where apparently carried away by the nude body painted of the lady, I took my time to record the scene just as it goes viral while she moved around Lagos metropolis areas such as Lagos Island Marina, ikorodu, ojota, mile 12 and ketu and so on, with other states in Nigeria inclusively the ancient city of Benin.

The memory of that astonished challenging reality comes alive with me each time ritual killings comes on the news, just like the issue of Ibadan serial killer who escaped police custody only to killed another person.

With due concern I took sometimes out to researched after the nude lady who Campaigned against ritual killings ongoing within Nigeria and other Sub-sahara to my surprise she is a part of a team who believes meeting problems with solutions.

. Running through their website there is much to satisfies the eyes and it's shows one day Nigeria will overcome all the difficulties they undergo a strong hope that's there is a tommoro fairer than today. To see for yourself visit their website www.worldpeaceprince.org. and other of their social media handle that goes with the name WorldPeace Prince. Pls Send your comments and let's talk more about and view each others mind within the topic thanks.

1 Share

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Juell(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Must they go nude to pass their messages?
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
World Peace??

Whenever I see talk or stuffs on World Peace I Laugh! Because I know we are Decieving ourselves...

If we as Humans can Discern when it's about To be Winter or Summer, With the Happenings all over the World, we Should be able to Discern the Times we are in..

Anyone Seeking For World Peace in these times is only Deceiving Him/Herself..

The World Has Rejected and Despised Jesus Christ the PRINCE of Peace. You Can't get Peace In Isolation of The PRINCE of Peace.

Look all over the World, the same Killings, Lawlessness, Wickedness on Massive Increase.

Since we wanna DECIEVE ourselves, Lets Continue..

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Sikay19(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
embarassed
This is passing a right message in a wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
What is this?? shocked shocked

Must she go naked to drive her message home? There must be some fetishes behind this show.
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nigeria with insane citizens including insane Nairalanders
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Vyzz: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Next news- A nude lady agitating for rituals was found dead in Lagos, Nigeria...

Test results on her corpse confirms that she must have been raped to death...

Nairalanders -

1 Like

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by mytime24(f): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Many are mad few are roaming
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Juell:
Must they go nude to pass their messages?
When I wanted to get married my DAD first advised me to quickly get any reasonable and industrious LADY of my choice pregnant in order to secure her.
Else I may never find such again except for my kids who may be privileged in their time to have such.

When you find a SENSIBLE and Industrious LADY, never delay, for it's usually dangerous.
Those are the kind of LADIES, Men take Loans to Marry for they will remain ADDED VALUE 2u forever and not Liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Minsk24: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
World Peace??

Whenever I see talk or stuffs on World Peace I Laugh! Because I know we are Decieving ourselves...

If we as Humans can Discern when it's about To be Winter or Summer, With the Happenings all over the World, we Should be able to Discern the Times we are in..

Anyone Seeking For World Peace in these times is only Deceiving Him/Herself..

The World Has Rejected and Despised Jesus Christ the PRINCE of Peace. You Can't get Peace In Isolation of The PRINCE of Peace.

Look all over the World, the same Killings, Lawlessness, Wickedness on Massive Increase.

Since we wanna DECIEVE ourselves, Lets Continue..

U don open another moniker to continue your work... Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by marshalcarter: 2:58am On Aug 30, 2020
It is well
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by ArticleBeast: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Minsk24:

Na deputy Righteousness89 be this... U know the Apostle need help even Jesus get disciples

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by sofiscatedmoron: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2020
See her body like bag of beans
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by ashybabs(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2020
the heart is in the right place but the head isnt... how does giving people a full show further a cause?
is she really ok?
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by padi94(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Her message is good but I don't think Nigerians understand what she is tryna achieve with her body.
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Mayng01(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
She’s a weirdo
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Kingluqman(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Na to dey pray to God make we no jam agbako.. if ritualist reason this one grin
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Authoreety: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Happenings Don capsize this one reasoning
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by Franzinni: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
And she trend laslas
Re: Who Else Takes Note Of This Lady Over Ritual Killings In Nigeria? by fati2001(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Minsk24:

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Auchi Poly Student Who Commits Suicide, 'Wills His Mobile Phone" / Cultist Gets Angry As I Didn't Tell Him To Run Quick - PHOTOS / Two Girls Fought Dirty Until They Became Naked In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.