Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,188 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Some Nigerians Filled With Hate, Think Calling Person "Old" Is An Insult - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Nigerians Filled With Hate, Think Calling Person "Old" Is An Insult (232 Views)

I Don’t Wake Up With Hate In My Heart – Wizkid / Nollywood is filled with gossip, envy, backstabbing – Iyabo Ojo / PVC Age Controversy: Ifu Ennada 'I Marvel At The Stupidity Of Some Nigerians' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Filled With Hate, Think Calling Person "Old" Is An Insult by Naijamingles80: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
some Nigerians are filled with hate and jealousy, think that calling person "old" is an insult - As said by Actress Victoria inyama.

Veteran Actress, Victoria Inyama, has taken to her social media page, to criticize Nigerians who are found of calling others old because of their natural aging complexion

READ IN FULL BELOW: dont forget to hit the FOLLOW button.

https://www.naijamingles.com/some-nigerians-are-filled-with-hate-think-that-calling-person-old-is-an-insult-actress-victoria-inyama/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Laycon Is My Enemy – Erica / Peter Okoye Reveals Social Media has made 23-year-olds think they are failures / Davido Shows Drumming Skills In A Church’s Praise And Worship In Delta (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.