Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Did Not Propose To Any Of My Wives- Alaafin Of Oyo Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Did Not Propose To Any Of My Wives- Alaafin Of Oyo Reveals (332 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Not Dead, Says Palace / Biography Of Oyo 2019 PDP Guber Candidate,seyi Makinde|wife Tamunominni Makinde / More Than 100 Shocked As Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Propose To Any Of My Wives- Alaafin Of Oyo Reveals by Amiedoris(f): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi is the king with the highest number of beautiful Oloris in Nigeria.

Although, some of them are elderly, who are preferred to as Queen Mothers, while majority are young beauties in their 30s and 40s.

Among these young beauties are: Queen Memunat, Queen Damilola, Queen Anu, Queen Mojisola, Queen Ola Badirat, Queen Folashade, Queen Omobolanle and Queen Rukayat Abbey Adeyemi.

City People reported that the Alaafin’s wives are up to 13 where Ayaba Abibat Adeyemi, the first wife is 80 years old.

Talking of how he got attracted to all his Oloris, the Alaafin of Oyo said: “I did not propose to any of my wives. They desired to be with me because I sent them to school. After their university education, I told them to leave but they refused and insisted on staying with me here in the palace as my wives.

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/08/29/i-did-not-propose-to-any-of-my-wives-alaafin-of-oyo-reveals/ .

Re: I Did Not Propose To Any Of My Wives- Alaafin Of Oyo Reveals by Aboks(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
THIS IS SUPERSTORY, A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISHES DROWN AND EVEN DIE OF THIRST ,
THIS IS SUPER STORY A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOD TASTE ,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY
THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH!
THIS IS SUPERSTORY,
THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY
Re: I Did Not Propose To Any Of My Wives- Alaafin Of Oyo Reveals by illicit(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carry on Baba

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrate How One Of His Twins Was Taken Away At Child Birth In Port Harcourt / Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy Finally Marries Anthony Joshua, Holds 'TM' / #SARSMUSTEND: Nigerians Demand Police Reform, Release Of Arrested Protesters, Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.