Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) (43704 Views)

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / Two Kogi State Polytechnic Students Die In Tanker Explosion - Pictures / Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Twinkletwin17: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by TreasureTayo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
what a year!
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Richdad50:

My mama is An idiot

No wonder. Good night
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by realstars: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
May God Recieved Them, And Give Them Rest.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by ogoloray(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
People will ignore this, and honor Chadwick boseman instead!
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
ogoloray:
People will ignore this, and honor Chadwick boseman instead!
Oga what exactly is your point here?
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
So sad. I really feel for the husband. May he have the strength to bear this loss.

And quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Stan2330(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
Tankers should be banned from moving around state roads during the day... The reckless driving is now alarming
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Prayers to their loved ones,God � accept their souls n grant them eternal repose. It bleeds to read this.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Dearlord(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Une uwa .
May every souls rest in peace
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Mywd: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
May thier soul rest in peace
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

This is why i don't save money for a future that is not sure a future not guaranteed....i live my life in the fast lane....got police chasing me, smoking weed, drinking my bottles, banging enough Pussy

And las las making hellfire...
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Mywd: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
We were born to die

This is why i don't save money for a future that is not sure a future not guaranteed....i live my life in the fast lane....got police chasing me, smoking weed, drinking my bottles, banging enough Pussy

And las las making hellfire...
Wetin u gain

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Jesslove(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
So sad
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
God protect your people
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Rhea(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Charlex23(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
A lot of people has gone this year, and more would go b4 the year runs ...... surviving this year would be a Testimony . Rip to the victims
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by passiveincome01: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Reallt
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Femeto: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ban their movement during the day them no go listen.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Wettoid123: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
We were born to die

And after death where will be your abode.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Wettoid123: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Can't I hear good news again
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by bolabadmus38: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
From God we come to God we shall return... May their souls rest in peace. My sincere condolence goes to their families.
But I must add that most trailers accidents are not caused by brake failures but carelessness of the drivers. Some years ago I was directed by my MD to accompany a container laden truck from Lagos port to our factory at Sango-Ota in Ogun state. Honestly,I had a terrible experience while riding in the truck. I almost suffocated due to habits of smoking and taking of alcohol by the driver I saw several bottles of alcohol drinks in driver's cabin..I think the road safety agency needs to be doing spot checks on trailers and other articulated vehicles to arresting any erring drivers. This will in no doubt go a long way in stopping wasting of Innocent souls due to carelessness of the drivers instead of claiming break failures all the time. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Openbusiness: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
cry my God
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Openbusiness: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
This matter is beyond condolences, the Ondo State government should step in and foot the bills of all the injured and provide financial assistance for them like N2m each depending on the severity of their injuries and also give at least N15m naira each to the families of the deceased people. A pregnant woman and 2 children = a family has been wiped out. The tragedy is beyond mouth condolences abeg. This are the kind of cases where people should feel the direct impact of government

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by ogoloray(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
I don't respond to dumb questions... Sorry!
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by donprinyo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
25 years from now Nigeria will not come out from the mess done by this present government. The earlier u know dis, the better for y'all.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Dreamliner787(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Wait oo.. shey na everyday pesin dey die for Nigeria now nii?
God please help this nation sad
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by baby124: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
One man just lost his whole family. OMG! This is probably caused by greedy mechanics doing bad jobs just to have repeat customer. Won ni kure.

I think it’s high time FG start charging mechanics for murder if it is proven that they tamper with their customers vehicle and also car owners for refusing to do the required maintenance. You can’t really blame the driver if it’s a mechanical or electrical fault.
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
We were born to die

Sometimes you talk like a kid

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by georgealmond216: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2020
RIP to the dead ones
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by Nasproperty: 12:57am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 1:05am On Aug 30, 2020
You are a real niggar.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
We were born to die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.