Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

After Winning Community Shield, Arsenal Boss Arteta Speaks On Aubameyang Signing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Winning Community Shield, Arsenal Boss Arteta Speaks On Aubameyang Signing (393 Views)

Pepe's Reaction On Aubameyang And Lacazette / Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Arsenal Close In On £60m Aubameyang Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Winning Community Shield, Arsenal Boss Arteta Speaks On Aubameyang Signing by francisfavour15(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
After Winning Saturday’s Community Shield Trophy, Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta Speaks On Aubameyang Signing A New Contract.

Arsenal defeated Liverpool on Saturday after star striker, Aubameyang netted an early goal to get the Gunnar’s above marks keeping Liverpool on score lines with them.

They won 5-4 on penalties and the Gabon striker’s stay at the club could be questioned as his eyes are on the league title and the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY which he would definitely not win with Arsenal.

Arsenal Coach Mikel Arteta believes the striker would renew his contract with Arsenal, in his words he said –

Ads

“I keep saying the same thing [on Aubameyang’s future]. I try to do my job which is to convince him that he’s at the right place and the right environment here to produce moments like he’s done today and he did here just three weeks ago.

“I am very positive that he’s going to sign. There are a lot of things that are involved in a contract deal and we’re trying to solve them.

I’m not worried [about the situation with Aubameyang]. We can only try to do as much as possible to convince the player or tell them what we think about him. We can put all the cards on the table to try to keep him here but afterwards it’s down to the player and the agent to agree to that.

“I think we’ve built a really good relationship between us and hopefully we can do it. Now, I am confident and I’m happy. I can see how he behaves every day and how much he works in training. It’s a really good sign.”

https://naijamixed.com.ng/sports/after-winning-community-shield-arsenal-boss-arteta-speaks-on-aubameyang-signing-a-new-contract/

1 Share

Re: After Winning Community Shield, Arsenal Boss Arteta Speaks On Aubameyang Signing by DonBenny77(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sign da thing
grin

(1) (Reply)

Rodgers, Vardy Laud Ndidi's Support In Leicester's 3-0 Win Over West Brom / What Man Utd Coach Ole Said About Donny And Dean After Their Defeat To Aston Vil / Holywood A-lister Ryan Reynolds Set To Buy Struggling UK Club Wrexham (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.